Music

New Video: Falz feat. Chyn & Poe – Chardonnay Music

BellaNaija.com

Rapper FalzTheBahdGuy has released the official video to “Chardonnay Music” featuring Chyn & Poe.

Directed by Sesan Ogunro, the video features cameos from Vector, Osi Suave, DJ Sose, Isaac Geralds, Dorcas Shola Fapson and more.

Watch below.

1. Bellydeen

August 30, 2016 at 1:35 pm

Dope song

2. Onetallgirl

August 30, 2016 at 1:54 pm

This falz guy doesn’t know how to write a bad song! Chyn and Poe did their thing on the track, good creative verses.

3. gute

August 30, 2016 at 3:51 pm

classic

4. Somborri

August 30, 2016 at 3:59 pm

Falz could sing just “lalalalalala bae” and I’d be ok with it. He’s so effortless. Keep on doing your thing guy. And I loooove the trumpets too.

• Jade

August 30, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Right. He’s bae status. Love this song, his music in general and comedy creativity. Also, his videos are clean not nude girls all over the place. Go falz, I know you want to get married to Rita Dominic but please consider this Edo babe. I won’t disappoint you.

5. Chymoh

August 30, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Falz i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Dear Fals’ GF please permit me) this dude right here is creativity personified. Did you see how he gave us a clean video (no plenty nude scenes)???? and a song that can also stand the test of time (a classic). Beat that is not the regular Lagos/Nigerian ajangbadi? well i pray some of these our other Nigerian musicians could learn a thing or two from him.

6. Las

August 30, 2016 at 4:44 pm

Absolutely Beautiful! I will be putting this on repeat while watching the sunlight fade.

7. Millicent

August 30, 2016 at 5:09 pm

What more can i say, Falz killed it as usual, and Poe, and the other guy, they were on fire. classic one mehn! the collaboration was just pure class.. Just for thought though, dont you think Terry G would have added more flavour to this jam or nay?

8. Adaora

August 30, 2016 at 5:42 pm

yayyy I love the fact that he brings his guys in. Sess playing the trumpet and the other guy in blue suit!Love Falz!

9. ses

August 30, 2016 at 6:38 pm

Let me get my hands on your mammary glands, lol…….

I aint no perv o…

10. Blizjoan

August 30, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Falz….Falz….Falz how many times i call you….You did it again Bro keep it up. There can’t be another Falz , only one FALZ DE BAHD GUY I love the song!!!

11. H20AYO

August 30, 2016 at 7:44 pm

Who is this Chyn dude…nice tone and pretty decent lyrics. Nice one fellas!!!

12. brunofiercetwo

August 30, 2016 at 8:03 pm

, wow someone noted Sess, thought I saw him twice in the video, was not sure, now I am. Correct reps, i saw a lot of my fav people, and Falz never disappoints. Dope guy!!!!

13. nene

August 30, 2016 at 11:20 pm

this is such a cool video. it has an old school vibe to it. falz is talented and unique. and poe and chyn make me love rap, they sound so amazing.

14. Simi

August 31, 2016 at 4:04 am

Falz !!!!!! Great work. If you are taking a vote for the next song of the album, Love You Pass, please.

Can’t wait for Poe’s album.

15. Majestic

August 31, 2016 at 9:13 pm

Wow!!!!! Falz keep it coming. This song is ageless. You and your guy’s doing great work. I love the last rap.

16. Vibez♫♪

September 2, 2016 at 9:32 am

Not one False move!! Falz my bae…Keep it REAL!!