Music

New Video: Flavour – Obianuju

Flavour2NITE Music Group presents Flavour‘s latest video, “Obianuju” which introduces Alisha Berry.

The Patrick Elis film was shot within the stunning beach and plush surroundings of Miami, Obianuju is a female Igbo name which means,“born in the midst of abundance.”

Berry shines as Flavour’s leading lady, Obianuju”, who is mesmerised by the romantic gestures of her ‘love’, Flavour.

Watch below.

1. Gina

September 12, 2016 at 6:58 am

It’s sad that she basically naked wearing string throughout most of the video, her nudity distracts from the beautiful song

• nwa nna

September 12, 2016 at 10:52 pm

@gina,
      Speak for yourself ?.. In my flavour voice, Obianuju omalicha nwa wey set ?

2. Spunky

September 12, 2016 at 7:23 am

But sha Flavour can sing love song!! Berry, you did a good job. Please keep “it” together.

• ANGRY ME

September 12, 2016 at 7:38 am

That’s what has most of the ladies dropping their pants!!!!

3. word

September 12, 2016 at 8:15 am

Belle loading…

• truthservedhot

September 12, 2016 at 3:18 pm

and you just had to right?

4. Obianuju

September 12, 2016 at 8:17 am

Yet another song honoring us Obianuju’s! Loving my name even more! Hehe

5. emeka

September 12, 2016 at 8:39 am

I love the music

6. promise

September 12, 2016 at 9:29 am

beautiful music…lovely artiste

7. Banane

September 12, 2016 at 10:26 am

and there will soon be BUMPWATCH2016.. with the way he is loluxing her like that

8. Hmmm

September 12, 2016 at 10:53 am

I watched this video and I’m just soo HAPPY for Anna, that she has moved on with her life away from this guy (I LOVE Flavour’s music but I can’t understand him as a person). Anna, Baby girl, the sky is your limit. May God bless you and your gorgeous baby girl.

• good girl

September 12, 2016 at 7:30 pm

the video reminded you of anna?? just say you want us to talk about her……

9. TRUSHOE

September 12, 2016 at 11:15 am

ODIEGWU !!

10. Suga

September 12, 2016 at 2:10 pm

Please let’s tag her parents! As for Flavor “continue in Mama peace’s voice”. Video is Exclusively for 18 & above.

11. iyke

September 12, 2016 at 2:22 pm

But forget shaaa..the girl set lol!
    as long as Flavour is singing this kind of song, oestrogen and progesterone will be over flowing ….Pants will always be dropping lol.
    Sad but truth! It’s like trying to stop girls from sleeping with Tu Face despite his obvious situation.

12. nana

September 12, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Duncan Mighty Obianuju will always be the best
    At least to Ghanaians, Ghanaians love that song die. 🙂
    Dare not play that track at a party
    The party will shut down. It never gets old with us; We ar addicted to duncan mighty obianuju. young old whatever. Its almost like a national anthem for us

13. nana

September 12, 2016 at 3:10 pm

Flavour and all african artist word of advice

You guys should understand WOMEN patronize your songs and music videos than Men
    And we get really disgusted when you continuously feature half naked women in your videos (unless the person watching is a lesbian) – what is the fking point in doing this video to this beautiful song and the whole video you are selling sex with this almost naked heffa prouncing around. You are singing an african song most likely to us african women – Flavour you are not Akata, have a bit of sense. We care for the song – not the naked akata looking or imported woman.

its bad enough you and Psquare, Davido NEVER feature african looking girls in your video. Learn from Mavin Records “Adaobi” video. That will forever remain one of my favourite videos because it featured gorgeous African looking girls, not the imported kind (the girls were ifeoma aka e4ma, joy awele and treasure obasi ). The video was shot in Nigeria, not south africa or miami. Best video ever. Learn from Mavin records videos. The almost naked bullshit is getting too much it takes away from watching the video. I rate this video ZERO.

There are so many beautiful places in Nigeria you can shoot .

• chi

September 12, 2016 at 7:41 pm

pls speak for yourself,why are we black women always insecure …if not black vs white ,it is dark vs lightskined or women vs men..never satisfied..you are the type of women that makes the steorotype of black women seems true…i love this video..carry on ijele umunze and the girl is so pretty

14. Wunmi

September 12, 2016 at 3:17 pm

If I hadn’t seen the video,I’d have thought psquater were singing.They sound so alike.
    Nice song.

15. ATL's finest

September 12, 2016 at 3:23 pm

What a nice song! Don’t get me wrong I love his songs but I don’t know if this chick & her banging body was the right thing in the video. For one, FL is an amazing place to shoot a video #LOVEmySUNSHINE#State :). The beginning reminds me of a Lil bit of P-square & I couldn’t get Duncan Mighty off my head due to the title of the song :).. Nice one although I smell more baby Mamas in d nearest future.

16. artklub

September 12, 2016 at 3:56 pm

it is too much….#savesomeforlater….#stopit….#sowhat?

17. canim

September 12, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Hmmmmmm ,grabbing my popcorn whiles waiting for news.

18. Sherlie Holmes

September 12, 2016 at 4:18 pm

What a lovely song! Some babes are just effortlessly beautiful sha!

I wish she danced a bit more to the music instead of just standing there, even with how fine she is, it was a bit awkward.

19. Gozie

September 12, 2016 at 6:50 pm

Good and beautiful song

20. Onetallgirl

September 12, 2016 at 7:15 pm

Obianuju is my baby sister’s name, she’s the youngest of 7.

21. Tosin

September 12, 2016 at 10:37 pm

marvelous and flavourful: upon the black goggles wey dem nack am like Stevie Wonder, the boy still get eye to dey observe every ‘ot pint and mashing bra.

22. Mary

September 13, 2016 at 7:42 pm

When did we get to all these? Were are the parents or families of such girls?

Its very very unfortunate that nudity in videos been circulated these days is now been applauded by some people.

What kind of impression are they leaving behind for the younger generation.

What you sow is what you reap, so don’t be surprise when that child of tomorrow starts behaving funny.

23. Oge

September 13, 2016 at 9:08 pm

Ehen! Flavour! bia, when will you sing with Ogechi !!! You have sang with Ada, Chinny, now is Obianuju! I am waiting..

24. zelda

September 14, 2016 at 5:04 pm

Baby mama tins will soon happen nw,wts so special about dis Flavour?

25. velony

October 2, 2016 at 12:44 pm

Nice

26. Ezinne

October 27, 2016 at 7:46 am

flavour i am waiting for you to sing with my name o…(it means good mother)u don’t hav to keep selling half naked girls,i think singing about mothers will be a good idea

27. Darkrum

July 23, 2017 at 8:30 am

…..as for me, that girl is effing stunning….nd fully structured too. I think am in love. i think