Relationships

The Style Doctor, Uche Nnaji and his wife Anthonia Welcome a Baby Girl

BellaNaija.com

Uche Nnaji & Anthonia Onwamaka

Uche Nnaji & Anthonia Onwamaka

Fashion entrepreneur Uche Nnaji and wife Anthonia have welcomed a baby girl in the United States.

The proud daddy shared a photo of his wife in hospital saying:

The SARTORIAL-Princess Arrives… And at 7:22am local time my Princess arrived. God shocked us against all the professional doctors reports. It was a complete #PureHebrewWomenThings. Epidural wasn’t needed,Mummy didn’t even CRY or SHOUT at all while holding my hands and listening to @glowreeyah Miracle Worker and @nathanielbassey IMELA . My experience in the labour room has firmed up my TRUST in God some more and also increased my RESPECT for MOTHERS. Expectant mothers just know that God LISTENs and HEARs as long as you put your TRUST in him alone . THIS GOD HIM TOO GOOD oooo.

IMG_20160928_221428

Congratulations !

1. ...just saying

September 28, 2016 at 11:32 pm

Congratulations Uche, so glad you didn’t listen to the rumour mongers and naysayers and stayed with your wife. May God continually bless your union

2. Mywifeisfiiiiiiine

September 29, 2016 at 1:29 am

Bia umuwanyi bellanaija, does your kinikon remain the same after the much celebrated Hebrew things? Me thinks that there is an advantage to CS, no tampering with the kinikon. Please make una educate us

• DatEnuguChic

September 29, 2016 at 8:31 am

No it does not remain the same but with kegel exercise and trying out versatile styles in the bedroom you will be fine. I must say that the safest way to have a child is vaginal birth, except for some reasons, you need to use CS. The recovery from CS is not the same for every woman, some recover fast and some go through so much and complications may also arise. Please make sure you have a lengthy and enlightening discussion with your OB/GYN before making your choice.

Congrats to Uche and his household.

3. Loveth Best

September 29, 2016 at 7:09 am

Congratulations

4. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

September 29, 2016 at 9:24 am

His wife is fine o. Congratulations to “Papa born girl.”

5. Awiase

September 29, 2016 at 9:28 am

From my personal experience,cs does leave your kinikon the same.My first two were vaginal deliveries and I felt some changes down there along with some soreness,maybe tears and even had to do these sitzbaths to promote healing.My recent third was a an emergency cs and after my kinikon felt the same like I had no baby just the lochia/bleeding which is normal.I did no legend thus time unlike with the vaginal deliveries.But cs has a longer healing time and more risks than vaginal delivery not to talk about more pains.The plus was things staying the same

6. N. M.

September 29, 2016 at 9:57 am

Congrats Uche Nnaji, may God bless the new born.

7. Frida

September 29, 2016 at 11:37 am

My husband and I were glad I had a vaginal delivery because my ‘kinikon’ was too tight for comfort before delivery….after I had my 1st child it eased up a little bit….still feels too tight sometimes though. If you have a tear during delivery, the doctor sews you back up and with kegel exercise and time, it’s back to normal.

8. karina