Style

Toke Makinwa takes New York just in time for Fashion Week!

BellaNaija.com

Media girl Toke Makinwa is back in New York for fashion week and so far she has kept fans updated about her fun moments via social media.

She attended Nigerian fashion designer Lisa Folawiyo‘s Spring/Summer 2017 showcase alongside personal shopper Remi Fagbohun.

Check out her NYFW style below.

Toke Makinwa (6) Toke Makinwa (1) Toke Makinwa (5) Toke Makinwa (2) Toke Makinwa (3) Toke Makinwa (4)

1. Bey

September 11, 2016 at 12:50 am

Toke is slowly morphing into Micheal Jackson,…………………..okkkkiiiiiiii

• Anonymous

September 11, 2016 at 1:13 am

NAH you gotta admit, she looks good.

• Ok

September 11, 2016 at 4:07 am

The chick on the right looks better put together and more sophisticated to me. Sorry!

• Derin87

September 11, 2016 at 9:34 am

She looks good, so does Bobriskyy. I’m sorry, but I can’t see Toke without thinking of ‘shehim’

• Olori

September 11, 2016 at 7:26 am

LMAO like!

• NationalSquirrel

September 11, 2016 at 9:39 pm

2. Wow

September 11, 2016 at 12:54 am

Fabulous

3. Gorgeous

September 11, 2016 at 12:56 am

Toke looks nice in the first pic. Where are my stalkers to come and shed blood on how I am toke? Kikikikiki

• Corolla

September 11, 2016 at 1:21 am

Lol

• now I believe you are

September 11, 2016 at 11:07 am

If you are not her then why bring up the issue again??? And why do you jump out of your cocoon to comment on her post? Instead of you to forget the past, comment and move along you are bringing up past gist. Mtcheeew

4. Ada Nnewi

September 11, 2016 at 1:37 am

Slay on Mama!!!!

5. Seun

September 11, 2016 at 1:40 am

Your father looks like Janet Jackson,idiot son of goat

• Bey

September 11, 2016 at 12:15 pm

It’s obvious you come from a family of lunatics.
      No boobo ur the one with a lineage full of goats, not moi. Go and check ur ancestry properly. Mschewwww

6. Lolade

September 11, 2016 at 1:45 am

Micheal Jackson?Why the insults?but your parents trained you better than this…for your information Toke’s case is settled in the good place,you can drink hate and bigotry because of her,fueled by tribalism,it will not stop anything.The babe is on the rise.

• The Real Oma

September 11, 2016 at 1:36 pm

@Lolade, While i understand your need to attack Bey, why do you assume her ‘disapproval’ of Toke has anything to do with tribalism? Can’t people not like others without a thought to their tribes? For all you know Bey might be from same state as Toke.
      I have noticed this trend of calling people out for tribalism when a Yoruba person is talked about in a bad light, yet when the subject is from another tribe, you scarcely hear anyone playing the tribalism card…
      In the other post where Darius made a ‘tribalistic’ comment, many people called him out, most of whom aren’t Yoruba, including myself. Let us thread gently with this tribalism accusations, not every negativity has tribal undertones. Thank you.

• Bey

September 11, 2016 at 6:33 pm

I’m actually proudly Yoruba Luvy…………….
      And Iv got no hate For my Tokstarrr, only commented on how fair she’s getting, hence d comment.
      And yes it isn’t my skin, I know dat dearies.

7. Chi

September 11, 2016 at 3:24 am

I almost didn’t recognize her but she looks good. !!!!

I wonder if she knows how to do her own make up , she’s always on fleek !

8. Evly Samba

September 11, 2016 at 9:42 am

Ppl always hate on what the aspire to but lack the courage to pursue. So when they hate on Toke, they secretly wish they were her or had the courage to like a full life like she does.

• Bodunade

September 11, 2016 at 10:28 am

Osheey, African Sigmund Freud 🙂

• Wow

September 11, 2016 at 7:38 pm

Is ever this serious? Maybe they just don’t like her, period.
      Now I love me some Toke but when did she become this light? If she walked past me, I probably won’t even recognise her

9. NationalSquirrel

September 11, 2016 at 9:37 pm

The Mecran is working…..

10. Bee

September 11, 2016 at 10:48 pm

Is it just me or d guys behind her are hawt!!! And these r “random” guys. NY must be filled wit hot people den!!! Next stop, NewYorkCity

11. ms_ella

September 12, 2016 at 9:51 pm

@Bee thought am d only one that noticed those guys…looking so damm hot in their scrubs…..

12. foine sumtn

September 13, 2016 at 4:37 am

My 1st thot when i saw Tokes pic was… Michael’s reborn
    2nd thot was who’s dat tall glass of yummy something in the black tank and he’s eyeing Toke up
    Then i scrolled back up and saw the sexy nurse right behind her
    I’m already saving up for a new york tripbut first… I need to get me some acid, I must yellow

13. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

September 27, 2016 at 9:53 am

Remi Fagbohun looks good.