Scoop

“It has been an insecurity of mine all my life” – Kylie Jenner talks getting Lip Injections, Lying about her Lip Fillers & More

Kylie Jenner 1Kylie Jenner goes topless while wearing just latex gloves for her ComplexCon cover photo, featured in the Complex‘s October/November 2016 issue.

Kylie 1 Kylie 2 Kylie

Here is what the 19-year-old reality star had to share with the magazine:

On kicking the men out of her topless shoot: “I’m comfortable with my body, but not that comfortable. I’m not going to be walking around like that with a bunch of guys there.”

On getting lip injections: “It has been an insecurity of mine all my life. This guy I kissed was like, ‘Your lips are really small but you’re a really good kisser. I didn’t think you were gonna be good at kissing.’ It was so rude. From then on, I just felt like I saw guys staring at my lips. I felt like no one wanted to kiss me.”

On lying about her lip fillers at first: “I wasn’t even 17 yet. What if I came out and said, ‘Oh, yeah, I got my lips done’? What are all those moms going to think about me? These kids, my fans, they’re going to think I’m crazy. I didn’t want to be a bad influence. I didn’t want people to think you had to get your lips done to feel good about yourself. But they thought it was crazier that I was lying about it because it was so obvious. I wish I had just been honest and upfront.”

On her month-long break from Tyga: “I just needed to see what it was like not being with him. [In the end] we realized that wasn’t what we wanted.”

On rumors she dated PartyNextDoor: “He asked me to be in the ‘Come and See Me’ video, and that was after Tyga. Me and Party have a cool relationship. I think he’s so talented and I love his music. But I wouldn’t say we dated. It never really got to that boyfriend-girlfriend stage. It was just fun. I was doing what I wanted to do.”

For more from Kylie‘s candid interview, visit Complex.com!

1. Prince

October 12, 2016 at 1:07 pm

Nah small small craze dey start. At least you don comot bra, good step. We know what’s next.

• A Real Nigerian

October 12, 2016 at 1:13 pm

You’re lame and local.

• Prince

October 12, 2016 at 1:23 pm

No wahala. May your daughter behave like this.

• A Real Nigerian

October 12, 2016 at 2:00 pm

Amen.

2. Ekene

October 12, 2016 at 1:14 pm

She looks like this Indian actress in Quantico

• Anon

October 12, 2016 at 1:19 pm

Priyanka Chopra?

Hell no. I don’t think so.

3. De Duchess

October 12, 2016 at 3:07 pm

She did it because a guy she kissed said her lips ‘is small’! Woah!
    And when Eldee says that the media is feeding us with this, people will attack him.
    All these young girls that aspire to be like this girl will wait for their boyfriends to say, your boobs are too small and they will start looking for money to enlarge their breasts.
    I truly believe the media has a lot of influence on our lives and even those of us that consume these contents, we have some power. We should make it an effort to exhalt people that have a success story that is worth emulating not this. I fear for the future.

• Elmira

October 12, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Go and raise your daughters well and stop writing PHD thesis on Bellanaija! He Eldee when his fellow male Olamide sung about raping girls, did he talk?

• neharra

October 12, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Truth is she is not responsible for any kid’s life. Parents should focus more on actively presenting good content o their children to ensure the best possible turn out.
      On another note, your last statement was spot on! If we focused more on the success stories than these, then positivity will be in the fore front. What is not fed will not grow!

• Mawi

October 12, 2016 at 4:55 pm

el dee is guilty of the same thing you are accusing Kylie of. He has no moral grounds to criticise. He is part of the problem & he is simply worried now cos he’s got daughters now. What about the kids he negatively influenced before he had his daughters? Are they less worthy?

4. Zoba

October 12, 2016 at 6:29 pm

It seems like they tried to make these incredibly sexy photos come of as playfull, with all the colours and cartoons.