Music

New Video: Tiwa Savage – Rewind

BellaNaija.com

The queen of Mavin Records, Tiwa Savage, is out with the visuals to her song “Rewind” off her “RED” album. The video was shot by Clarence Peters.

Watch below.

1. Authentic Sunshine

October 27, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Within seconds of listening, I was turned off. Tiwa is my girl anytime but that beating is tired….scratch that, it has retired….give it a rest biko.

2. EC

October 27, 2016 at 4:26 pm

It’s just ok. But thing is Tiwa is not an ok average artist. She needs to step up her game. There is a reason why she plays a lot of her older songs at events.

Tiwa needs to regroup

3. Amaa

October 27, 2016 at 4:29 pm

NOOOOOOOOO auto tune noooooo get another beat please

4. Gbemi Oluleye

October 27, 2016 at 4:47 pm

Dear Tiwa Savage,

Weldone, but this is mediocre. A lil unsolicited advice: sing about pain, that’s something you just went through and overcame.

5. Spunky

October 27, 2016 at 5:00 pm

For a second I thought I was watching a Pepsi commercial. I like the song on the album…can’t say same for the visual.

6. Tee

October 27, 2016 at 6:20 pm

Noo,you can do soo much better.. I really hope Tiwa doesn’t perform this live. This is pure autotune and let’s be honest Tiwa’s live vocals are rarely decent

• mariy

October 27, 2016 at 6:48 pm

her natural voice is terrible

7. Olori

October 27, 2016 at 6:44 pm

What are you guys saying, I love this!!!

8. yetee

October 27, 2016 at 6:46 pm

She does not have much to offer any more, weak lyrics, auto tune, recycled beatz

9. tee

October 27, 2016 at 7:55 pm

I love Tiwa but i dont like the way she opens her body everytime and the way she is holding emmanuel in this video. Abeg calm down…………you too dey do

• Lamide

October 27, 2016 at 9:46 pm

I’ll bet if your body was as fly as hers, you’d show it off too. Hit the gym and all your insecurity and negativity will disappear along with your love handles.

10. seni

October 27, 2016 at 8:17 pm

total BS….anytime you rewind

11. Tilda

October 27, 2016 at 10:12 pm

I loved everything bout this . vocals , arrangement, optics wow!!!.

12. Billionaire in grace

October 27, 2016 at 10:35 pm

I like the video but the songs can’t feel like but I like you tiwa savage.please take sometimes to do something out of the ordinary like ” if I start to talk ” that’s my favorite song of all time

13. Simi

October 28, 2016 at 3:17 am

Just here waiting for visuals for ‘Key to the City’. They better be planning a video for that cause….

• MurderSheWrote

October 28, 2016 at 8:50 am

Lol video bin out for months now lool

14. kina

October 28, 2016 at 6:36 am

Tiwa is soo creative. She took REWIND and turn it into a beat. Pretty much like how rihanna use work and beyonce used bootylicious to create hits. I mean who would have seen the lyrics of work or bootylicious and though to put it to beat the way these creative ladies have been able to. I just bow for her styling in this video. The playful catchy tune and the optics well trust clarence are first class. ?✔

15. Wasek

October 28, 2016 at 10:35 am

I don’t like this video tiwa. This is below average you shouldn’t be shooting amateur video like this. I really love you but i need you to step up your game my love tiwa pleassssss

16. Wale West

October 29, 2016 at 9:48 pm

lyrically weak, repetitive content, sings about lust and calls it love, beat is too insipid- why are some nigerians scared of engineering banging beats that can tear speakers? visuals too timid, not enough focus on the models….its 2016 people….the video is an obvious attempt to be like an illuminati puppet. makes tiwa, mavin and don jazzy seem overrated.