Scoop

See How Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde was Approached by Her ‘Spiritual Son’ on Set

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde on Alter Ego SetAfter wrapping up shooting for her upcoming movie ‘Alter Ego’, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde was met outside by a young man claiming she is his spiritual mother. The actor said this has happened to her before and posted videos of their conversation on her Instagram page.

Here’s a transcript of the exchange – see the videos below.

Omotola: ‘So who told you that I’m your mother?’

Young Man: It’s a man I was staying with in Niger state.

Omotola: He told you I’m the one that gave birth to you. That you should come to Lagos and look for Omotola?

Young Man: No he didn’t tell me … there’s something…

Omotola: Like a spiritual awakening … like a vision …

Young Man: Yeah

Young Man: It’s just like message. Something like a message. Spiritual message.

Omotola: Oh… Oh I see, ok. When you first started you said you wanted to apologize to me. You want to beg me. So what did you want to apologize to me for now?

If I’m your mother why are you apologizing to me?

Young Man: I thought you won’t understand.

Omotola: So spiritually I gave birth to you, but I didn’t give birth to you physically abi?

Are you OK? You know you’re not OK?

Young Man: (agrees)

Omotola: What’s your name?

Young Man: My name is Chinonso.

Omotola: So I left Yorubaland to go and give birth to you spiritually in Igboland?

***

Watch Part 1

Part 2

Pt2 … ????

A video posted by Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde (@realomosexy) on

1. Gorgeous

October 24, 2016 at 12:27 pm

Mental issues this young man has.na wa

2. Yeyeperry

October 24, 2016 at 12:36 pm

Chai! I want a physical manifesting spiritual mother o. Mummy Joke Silver it just has to be you!

3. bruno

October 24, 2016 at 12:43 pm

yes make fun of the mentally unstable man. cause mental illness is something that should be made fun off. stupid woman. this man may just be crazed fan.

omotola u keep showing ur true colours. from the telephone call bragging on ur son’s birth to the mark Zuckerberg visit to nigeria. u keep revealing how vile and nasty of a person u are.

just look at the way she’s addressing him, as if she’s higher than him. as if shes a god and he is a garbage. foolish woman

come to think of it genny may actually be the better and more authentic person.

• Yeyeperry

October 24, 2016 at 1:26 pm

Actually i think you imagined most of those things you wrote in your head.

• Sq

October 24, 2016 at 1:42 pm

He is nt mentally unstable. Its another means of scamming. If he needed help….he cld have just asked. She even said he didnt come alone. Because she put video of dangote callin her son shows shes vile and nasty? Jealousy. I can bet u have nt done half wat this woman has done for needy.. Are we goin to pretend and say we dnt knw how omotola has a foundation and has always been a philanthropist? She even said she has encountered this many times.

• Sq

October 24, 2016 at 1:45 pm

Also wats in the way shes talking to him? I see nothing wrong. Its just her playin along while he keeps lying and thinkin he is smart. She was so calm sef. Stop lookin for faults! How do u want this woman to talk again?!

• Tracey

October 24, 2016 at 1:56 pm

Stop comparing Genevieve and Omotola because you don’t know what Genevieve would have done!!!!! She wouldn’t have wasted her time talking to him. She would have probably called the police. You are not Genevieve so don’t speak on her behalf. Omotola was nice to at least talk to him and crack jokes. Other people would have slapped him or called the police. Mind your statements Bruno. Don’t say things you know nothing about. Even the Genevieve you so love has skeletons in her closet. No one’s perfect. Or haven’t you asked yourself why she doesn’t ever mention her daughter. Not just because of privacy. There is more to it. We all know that. Omotola Reigns supreme she has a beautiful heart and a sense of humour. Married gor 20 years and raised 4 wonderful children. Where are your achievements???? If you have nothing better to say. SIT down!

• Abimbola

October 24, 2016 at 2:29 pm

Bruno everyone on this site knows you’re a frustrated mad man. You trued like ten things to quickly say wrong about Omotola just waytchjng this fraud. You’re a pitiable being. Omotola is tribalustic but she’s married to an edo man and schooled in the north and obviously has an ibo mother-inlaw ? You’re daft oh. You’re even “confused” as to who is the genuine and authentic person? Comparing who with who? Draft much. So you have NEVER in your life been approached by all this scammers telling you one useless story or the other in this Lagos abi? Wicked jealous soul. It shows you and this street fraud are OK one and the same , you just exposed your self! Crazy.

• .....

October 24, 2016 at 5:26 pm

Bruno is female…

4. bruno

October 24, 2016 at 12:44 pm

” Omotola: So I left Yorubaland to go and give
    birth to you spiritually in Igboland?”

this is how extreme tribalistic nigerians talks. yorubaland igboland hausaland. by their fruits u shall know them.

• Sq

October 24, 2016 at 1:39 pm

U definettaly onw she meant how is it possible she has a yoruba name and he bears an ibo name when she married an edo man…stop looking for fault

• Ellena

October 24, 2016 at 2:19 pm

Very tribalistic statement I tell ya!

• Abimbola

October 24, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Bruno the pubic toilet has an opinion and as usual, its full of s***! ?????

5. Marlvina

October 24, 2016 at 12:50 pm

Hmm! Strange! He may just be an extreme opportunist!

6. Valentina

October 24, 2016 at 1:09 pm

kia! Omotola you didn’t try at all o.I couldn’t even watch the video to the end,you know this young man isn’t ok but you enjoyed embarrassing him. you couldn’t tell him to stand up? nawa for you.

7. EE

October 24, 2016 at 1:18 pm

Just wait till his actual Mother sees this, guy will and go and visit the spirits.

8. Nene

October 24, 2016 at 2:45 pm

Why did she post this? Smh

9. Okechukwu Ofili

October 24, 2016 at 3:03 pm

I thank God that Dangote is sha my spiritual Father.

• Somtoo

October 24, 2016 at 3:42 pm

keep dreaming…hahahahaha. Beht the the day you are going, biko alert me let me tag along nwanna

10. Oh, Shush!

October 24, 2016 at 4:59 pm

The woman has been approached like this many times before. Even if it was the first time, as far as she’s (and many of us would also be) concerned, she’s in the presence of a scammer. Vile and nasty persons can be deducing that she’s vile and nasty whilst other persons can deduce that from the way she’s handling her handbag instead of just holding it or having it dangling comfortably from her shoulder, scammer or not, she intends to help him out with at least a bit of money. People’ve been working all day (can you see what time of day it is?) and then have to come out to meet (for the umpteenth time) a stranger accosting them with the same strange cock-and-bull nonsense they’ve heard too many times already. This to Omotola must be what emails from Nigerian ‘princes’, or ‘Maryam Abacha’ needing help to launder her ill-gotten millions/billions of USD, etc are to weary email account owners in the West.

• Rekiya

October 24, 2016 at 6:24 pm

This is one of the most incisive comment I’ve read on this. So apt, thanks oh shush, couldn’t have said it better. If you read her body language, she knew he was a scammer but she didn’t despite him, she was actually still in her motherly vibe , even swiftly shielding a kid from running Into upcoming vehicles. She was calm with this fraudster and like you rightly said, from her body language, it was like she wanted to just laugh it out and send the guy on His way with some coins. Omotola is king I swear. Only a smart generation can see the genius and wisdom that is this woman.

11. deelamz

October 25, 2016 at 10:16 am

literally lol

12. keechi

October 25, 2016 at 4:48 pm

This is too funny abeg! Omo T is cool for playing along. LOL! Abeg lemme find a way to contact my spiritual mother Oprah and beg her coz she may not understand.

13. Sexy mama