Relationships

Blowin’ Money Fast: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami uses Gold-Plated Money Spray Gun at Brother’s Wedding

BellaNaija.com

bawo-emami-and-gbubemi-ogbobine-wedding_3Bawo Emami and Gbubemi Ogbobine had their lavish white wedding in Warri this weekend.

Many came from far and wide to celebrate with the couple including the groom’s brother – Billionaire Ayiri Emami. The wedding was planned by Mosun of IPC Events.

Here’s a video of Ayiri showing his son how to use the gold-plated money spray gun.

Harrysong performed –

Here are photos of the wedding –bawo-emami-and-gbubemi-ogbobine-wedding_2 bawo-emami-and-gbubemi-ogbobine-wedding_1

Photo Credit: Instagram.com / @ipcevents

1. Spunky

November 13, 2016 at 5:50 pm

Gold -plated money spray! That alone caught my attention and I don’t mean it in a good way. I don’t know if I want anyone spraying money with plastic or gold plated device at my wedding…spray the money quietly and take a seat( don comman collect all the attention unless of course na you sponsor wedding.) On a light note, I won’t really mind if e-money sits in front and spray continuously…

• Anonymous

November 13, 2016 at 9:07 pm

Lmao. Kuku kill me..yeye person

• ATL's finest

November 15, 2016 at 4:48 am

My own is not taking the spot light , just don’t do all that & go home then at night, my life is at risk for the mess he/she created and that includes E-money. Just give me a check, or spray it normal way & call it a day.

2. Lol

November 13, 2016 at 6:14 pm

Money and its importance in Africa Sighhhh

3. Marlvina

November 13, 2016 at 6:15 pm

Beautiful wedding gown. God bless your marriage.

4. shode

November 13, 2016 at 6:22 pm

money can’t buy class…. this is trash!!!!!!!!!

• otapiapia

November 13, 2016 at 11:23 pm

But it can buy a school

5. Eliza's English.

November 13, 2016 at 6:41 pm

BN, please correct your title/heading:

“”Blowin Money Fast: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami’s uses””.

Where is the G at the end of “”Blowin””? And, if you’re using slang and dropping it, there should be an apostrophe/inverted comma in its place e.g. Blowing’.

Then, “”Ayiri Emami’s uses””? Either say: “‘Ayiri Emami uses”” or “‘Ayiri Emami’s Briother (or father) Uses””.

The wedding … money rain! The money was falling and showering down from the roof/ceiling and simultaneously those two men were standing calmly, no shaking, like almost bored, just spraying more money still, on the ground, at the feet of the couple.

Gives a whole, entire new meaning to: Warri no dey carry last!

6. hammersmith

November 13, 2016 at 6:46 pm

i dont get it..,,,,, who makes a commentn section nd still has to vet it bfor it is approved???? BN…PPLE ARE MEANT TO DROP THIER COMMENTS FREELY THATS WHY UR PAGE SAYS LEAVE A COMMENT…/NOT LEAVE A CLEAN COMMENT

7. naya

November 13, 2016 at 6:57 pm

Rubbish!!! Some Nigerians and their stupid mentality, wats with spraying machine now? Just cos of pride, if he had soo much money to give, he should av just transferred it to them or packaged in a bag and given it to them.
    People wont think less of him, dey will still know he is a billionaire nd he is teaching dat little kid dat money is nothing……….. Mark zuckerberg, Bill gates I respect you…….
    The girl had to even cover her face…….. she is beautiful tho……..Hml

8. But Why?

November 13, 2016 at 6:57 pm

Some things are just a little obscene…

9. Saw

November 13, 2016 at 6:59 pm

Then someone will come and tell me to marry for love… god punish love . If you haven’t made it now you will never make it so holla when you’ve made it. I can’t come and die inside poverty

• Missappleberry

November 13, 2016 at 8:38 pm

Trust me marrying for love is more peace than marrying for money. You won’t understand though. I would still here

• Missappleberry

November 13, 2016 at 8:38 pm

I would stop here*

• Cindy

November 14, 2016 at 12:36 am

Whether you marry for love or for money or for status or for education or for name or for children or for society or for any other reason, they all have their merits and demerits, so do you. Money doesn’t buy love neither does poverty or any of the other things listed. So choose your battle. Just remember that there’s always a need for moderation in life.

• Ada

November 14, 2016 at 7:51 am

Honey it’s best to marry for money…when I got married in 2011 we had nothing …I was marrying for love..fast forward to 2014 my husband got rich and he tells me that I am with him cos he is rich…????like bitch where…he always forgets that I came from a rich fam and I could have married a rich man cos I met them a lot ..

• Males & females not equal

November 14, 2016 at 10:40 am

My only question to you is that why cant you be rich too?
      Why must you be looking for someone with money to marry?
      Has your own destiny been earmarked for poverty?
      Is there a spell on your life that you can never make it?
      Is it that you don’t have the same head the man has, to be rich in life?

Y’all amaze me–feminist ko, equality ni

This here leads me to say again that MALES & FEMALES are not (and can never) be equal

10. Chai

November 13, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Oil money!

11. curious

November 13, 2016 at 7:48 pm

we honestly shouldn’t be celebrating people like this. This is the reason why Nigeria is the way it is….and keeps heading backwards at the speed of light. he is into oil and gas? the question is how did he start? this guy is a former political thug….and has been “thugging” his way all his life. (pardon my language)…if u know James ibori of delta state, I mean the real ibori, the evil genius who graduated from Uniben and was a “friend” of Abacha, then you would know why you shouldn’t be tapping into these kinds of blessings…he was a boy to Ibori, (still is) and was very instrumental in all the dirty stuffs that guy did.
    guys like these walk up to companies who want to employ unskilled labour (say chevron for instance) they front themselves as community leaders… the companies offers to pay the labourers 150k, then they go back and tell community boys the job is 70k….and untop of these stuffs the boys still jump like fools shouting “chairmo”. And this is why as someone from the region I have never supported the amnesty deal. It was wrong from the start. Have you wondered why the Niger delta militants have become so powerful? Have you wondered why Tompolo can’t be caught, even when he releases statements every now and then on national dailies? Its becos for too long money, too much money have been placed in the hands of people like this. They have become multi billionaires and can now cause all manner of troubles,…yet the region the claim to be fighting for….continues its smooth decline!

• Boys Just Wanna Have Fun

November 13, 2016 at 9:09 pm

@Curious, l beg leave matta for Mathias. Can you kill a human being and sleep well at night? Ayiri has. Many times over and over. Let him enjoy his blood money he will live forever while his children unto many generations will pay. Very dirty ugly something. I wonder how the women married to these men sleep at night.

• Bey

November 13, 2016 at 9:53 pm

And the funny thing is you see them in church every Sunday. Papa this, Papa that. I think he attends that Oritsejafor’s church in warri ( very prominent member ) and they give these same churches that dirty money.
      Nigerians so far you have money, no matter the source.
      People will celebrate you.
      One day this man will come out and contest for governorship position and will.

12. Flexe

November 13, 2016 at 7:59 pm

What a show-off!

13. Darius

November 13, 2016 at 8:01 pm

Unncessary ostentatious display of wealth. This is what a white man will never do no matter how wealthy he is. I thought there is a law prohibiting the spraying of the naira in parties. Why is it not enforced? I wonder where we borrowed this culture from.

14. question

November 13, 2016 at 8:08 pm

Why not give them the money and save them from the stress of picking on the ground.

• Fashionista

November 13, 2016 at 11:11 pm

Honestly thats what I was thinking.

15. Rain

November 13, 2016 at 8:19 pm

Foolish man s way of displaying wealth,…….money miss road jam illiterate thug

16. Le coco

November 13, 2016 at 8:47 pm

tacky .

17. beauty

November 13, 2016 at 8:52 pm

#end time money spraying things, lol

18. Success

November 13, 2016 at 9:55 pm

Hmmmmmmmm nawa

19. Bey

November 13, 2016 at 10:02 pm

Ayiri’s story no be here. I heard about his gist from warri peeps.

• ATL's finest

November 15, 2016 at 4:52 am

Lol abeg gist me. Does anyone know this *Ayiri’s * story? Pls don’t refer me to Goggle. I want the real Nnaji GIST ( the KOKO) according to my people ??. My aproko game is TIGhT TONIGHT

20. funmilola

November 13, 2016 at 10:59 pm

The height of this beautiful cake sha…. no be small storey building.

21. Did they force her

November 13, 2016 at 11:01 pm

Did they force her to get married? It seems like she wants nothing to do with the groom in both videos

22. Liz

November 13, 2016 at 11:21 pm

This wedding just made me realize that sometimes extravagance doesn’t necessarily mean classy..

23. Jessie

November 13, 2016 at 11:27 pm

This wedding looks like stress. Please what is this??? See how the small children are screaming and the whole place looks so rowdy! Ahn ahn! At a whole wedding, when this isn’t children’s party or family bash. God forbid!

24. clementine

November 13, 2016 at 11:30 pm

where is EFCC?

25. Sharon

November 14, 2016 at 1:28 am

Give Beyonce or Kate Middleton $10,000 for fashion or an event and give some razz mbeke a $100,000 for same thing. The razz always looks razz, no matter what, A billion dollars never buys class. Nothing classy about this extravagant loud wedding

• ATL's finest

November 15, 2016 at 4:50 am

@ Sharon ,??????????take a kiss for that comment ( no homo) .. As in ehn There’s a big difference between classy & trashy. I can’t deal

26. Ewa Ali

November 14, 2016 at 2:49 am

Poverty na bastard…………you can never buy class.

27. Princess P

November 14, 2016 at 10:37 am

The brides dress is so fiiiiinnnnneeeee

28. Shush

November 14, 2016 at 10:54 am

There’s no warri person who doesn’t know Ayiri. When he got married to Asba the town stood still. Himself and his guys were all over place flying their “colour”, and even our darlyn Tubaba was among.
    Money flying everywhere with the occultic theme, but this is naija, anytn goes. How you’ve made it is not the question. Many celebrities worship him bcos he’s a Lord to them. Most of his boys don’t even do church wedding. Sometimes, the lady is made to were their beret on her wedding gown sef. It’s not hidden. The group of guys would dance round the couple and do their chants & incantation. In most cases, u are not allowed to take photos when this is happening.

29. Tru

November 14, 2016 at 12:37 pm

✈️ #MovingToWarri ?

30. Ellena

November 14, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Beautiful wedding dress, lovely cake.
    Here’s wishing the couple a Happy married life…

31. ayodele lawal

November 22, 2016 at 11:24 pm

rifraffs!!!!!

32. Hauwa

December 11, 2016 at 9:54 am

Razzo! money miss road go jam rock.