Scoop

Bobrisky admits Punching an Unidentified Female in the Eye for calling him a Prostitute & Recording him without his Consent

BellaNaija.com

bobriskyFor a couple of days there have been unverified reports that Snapchat sensation and cross-dresser Bobrisky punched an unidentified young woman for recording him. He was allegedly arrested by the police but later released and he is back to his routine.

He went on snapchat to tell his side of the story.

See what he said below.

Hey people, good morning. Bobrisky wants to explain his own part of the story…what happened last night between me and a girl. Yesterday, about 7PM, I went to the mainland to finish up my nails. So I met two young girls inside that shop. The other one said ‘Ah Bobrisky, what’s up’. The other one was just eyeing me for no reason, but what’s my business? She was eyeing me for no reason but I can’t go and accuse her for eyeing me. She can do anything with her (h)eye, so I kept quiet. The next minute, she brought out her phone and she was filming me while I was doing my nails and I said ‘Hello, madam, don’t film me’. So after I said ‘don’t film me’, she said ‘You’re stupid. You’re foolish. You this prostitute…what are you doing here?” So I said ‘Anymore insult from you tonight, I’ll deal with you’. She said they did not born me well, I should do my worst, you this (inaudible). After the exchange of words between me and her, she was still filming me and I was like ‘What the f* is wrong with this B*?’ So I stood up and I gave her a punch on her eye, because I was like why would you film me without my consent. So before I know, she called some area boys to beat me up and I was like, ‘Call them, I am waiting for them’.

After sharing his side of the story, he went on to attend a family function.

1. Angry bird

November 20, 2016 at 8:51 am

We make stupid things and people popular in this country and the world at large..

• Wale

November 20, 2016 at 10:55 am

You all know I love bobrisky, but I do not support the way he handled this matter AT ALL. Nothing should ever result in you putting your hands on another human being. The minute you become a public figure anything goes. He should have verbally warned her, which he did and left to use the wash room or something. You do not have privacy the minute you put yourself out there or ask to be celebrated; that is the risk you take. This is a disappointment, you’ve lost 60% of my love.

• FasholasLover

November 20, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Me, I still like Bobrisky. This life is not that serious jooor. he makes me break a smile. I particularly like that he is able to make fun of himself. He knows he has the “H” factor and included it it in his narrative lol. Now , it is not allowed to record/film anyone without their consent. It is wrong. The young lady shoulda minded her biz wax. Bobrisky should learn a repertoire of serious come backs becos, now that he is a celebrity, he is going to come across loads a bad belics. He should have asked the girl to delete the images recorded. If she nor Gree, then, smash the the phone. Lobatan. I believe in equal rights. You slap me, l slap you double. I nor sabi fight which is why I was enrolled in Karate classes for self protection. You assault me, better be ready for some serious ass whooping.

• LemmeRant

November 20, 2016 at 5:30 pm

@FasholasLover.
      So this case of violence against women doesn’t stand abi? So because you like him, its not that serious. So only people you like are allowed to hit women. Very good

Very very good.

• FasholasLover

November 20, 2016 at 7:23 pm

Pls. Rant you are allowed. I did not support his punching her. I said they are both wrong. Pls. read my comment again.

For me, you call me the default name for women (even by fellow women) my language shall be colourful and then, l’ll treat ur fuckup. If l can’t, l’ll get someone to do it. In this case check my weight on that phone.

• Isa.

November 21, 2016 at 5:58 am

@fasholaslover, your stupidity is beyond description (as already in the name you have chosen for yourself on this blog. You and the creature you have made yourself into an advocate for, clearly share the same sort of lifestyle or you aspire to that sort of lifestyle i.e. having sex with a married man for money, having a married sugardaddy or ‘bae’).

“”If she nor Gree, then, smash the the phone. Lobatan. I believe in equal rights. You slap me, l slap you double.””

That is the very best advice and thinking that you could come up with out of your well of foolishness and lack of self-worth. I hope that on the post on this same BN recently where this same thug was featured (WHY??? BN???) apparently losing his temper with some journalists (from Sahara Reporters?) and he reportedly told them: “”Don’t be asking me the kind of questions that will be getting me annoyed, etc.”” because they rightly asked him a question on gender identity crisis e.g. probably if he was suffering from it or had considered that he could be suffering from it (I don’t watch or read him, I’m making an educated guess from the BN copy and the comments section) I hope you also commented there that he should have “”smash the phone”” (this time, the “‘phone”” being the microphone, and you must surely have also advised him to smash their camera too whilst he was at it) and started punching them in the eye also (as you are heartily supporting that he did to this girl) and “”slap … double””.

Why didn’t he just punch the journalists who were annoying him in the eye? They also spoke the fact. They also clearly hit a nerve. Why didn’t he get physical with them.

Unintelligent ones like you who like him are suffering from some kind of identity crisis or the other (ergo, your chosen name) continue blindly to hail and cheer this thug on, refusing to see the signs (though you shouldn’t need any, good values, good self-worth, some measure of common sense should tell you it must be so) that this poster boy for immorality and the sleazy, corrupt life is not living the completely happy-go-lucky, carefree, golden, gilded life he tries to create as a big con on all you gullible ones. Being a whore is never all joy. The life of an opportunistic, con artist, gender-confused,parasitic, prostituting, sodomizing, chemical experiment of a depraved, deviant, manipulative, cunning, thuggish, uncouth, most laughable caricature of a man can never be all joy. His bleached mask is cracking, the glitter that is not gold is quickly and with increasing momentum wearing off and his true ugliness and world of lies is being revealed for all to see.

• Joy.

November 21, 2016 at 6:40 am

@fasholaslover, the lack of critical thinking exhibited by you and so many others in this comments section is unbelievable. I kept wondering and looking for the report of the other side, the report of what actually transpired from the girl herself and other witnesses. That is the basic requirement and expectation before one can come to conclusions and/or judge a case. I kept reading through and astonishingly no one seemed to be asking for the girl’s side of the story but like you just about everyone was believing this fraud wholesale! Apart from hearing from both sides being a basic requirement, I know this guy is a pathological liar, evidence abounds to that effect. He has lied and contradicted himself, said the exact contrary of things he had said before, various times in various interviews.

I came across @Betty’s comment about the end of the comments section. She tells the story. And it is very different from so-called ‘bobrisky’s’. I suggest you, and everyone else who thought and commented like you, scroll to it and read it.

And learn a valuable lesson.

• kmt

November 21, 2016 at 7:43 am

@isa your comment gives the most rational discription for this sorry excuse of a humanbeing and the minion shits that support him. I couldnt have said it better myself. Nigeriians !!!! Even satan throwway salute for unna. What is to love or like about this person?

• FasholasLover

November 21, 2016 at 1:59 pm

@isa, your your father is my current sugar paapi. I’m collecting your school fees and your mom’s house keep from him to buy that Chanel bag l have been eyeing. Be sure your household is soaking garri this Christmas.This plenty essay ontop wetin? You film/record me without my consent. I ask you to stop and if you refuse, trust me, l will smash that phone. If l cannot do it myself, be sure l’ll get someone to do it. @Joy why should l believe the other person’s account? Becos he/she said the lady in question thinks Bobrisky is beneath her and does not want to be identified? Mtscheeew. No human being is beneath the other. Bobrisky is a human being like all you sanctimonious elements. You come on hear hyperventilating while your husbands and boyfriends go to people like Bobrisky at night. Nonsense.

• fleur

November 21, 2016 at 5:14 am

Bob with risk, this was so Juvy. Could have taken her phone or better still asked the owner of the salon to ask her to respect you. I know you dress like a girl and act like one but you still have male muscles and strength. Cannot be hitting a woman any how.

• Abeg please

December 6, 2016 at 11:02 am

The perfect example of a regressive, is this bobrisky idiot, I hate him, why? Encouraging bleaching to younger Nigerians is bloodly disgusting, if you hate yourself then hate yourself don’t encourage others to as well.
      Sha ma guy no try ugly before bleaching and ugly after.

2. Shola

November 20, 2016 at 8:52 am

I don’t encourage men beating up women. But in this case, this woman deserved that punch. Nigerians like taking panadol for another man’s headache. It is bobrisky’s life. He is responsible for his decisions. Live and let live. We have tortured this man enough!!

• Spirit

November 20, 2016 at 9:04 am

He should be intelligent enough to find the right words with which to respond. His use of force cannot be justified.

• Mr. Egghead

November 20, 2016 at 10:29 am

You didn’t see all the ‘right words’ he initially applied to find peaceful resolution.

Lesson 17 of life: Some people will NEVER respond to logic or reason, only brute force.
      The FG didn’t reckon with peaceful ND activists until militancy came into the region.

My only problem is his manner of retaliation. He didn’t think three steps ahead. He should have had his nails done, gone back to his car, waited for the woman to close from work, track her back to her house, then slit her throat.

• Seriously

November 20, 2016 at 11:19 am

Lol,..I bet he punched like a dude too with all that make up and nails. The barbie shenanigans was gone for a second. I’m curious to know if a dude call him that, if he will punch him.

• Marlvina

November 20, 2016 at 1:10 pm

@Shola it’s people like you that wld carry out jungle justice practices or support people like John who broke the wife’s legs due to one incident or the other.

• Monjola.

November 20, 2016 at 2:50 pm

@shola, SHUT UP! You are a hypocrite! You have just “”encouraged men beating up women””. She “‘DESERVED that punch””? I truly hope the Almighty God immediately releases to you all the Divine ‘punches’, all the Divine judgments, punishments you actually, truly deserve but which He held back because of His mercy. I did not bother to read that immoral, sleazy, prostituting, cheap, uncouth, on assignment from hell, razz. lying, repellent, utterly confused, sick, depraved thing said. Nothing from it can ever add value to me as a person, so why bother? Secondly, NOTHING in this world justifies a man putting his hands on a woman. NOTHING. Even if she slaps you, WALK AWAY from the crazy, classless, destroyer of destiny. Yes! Some people have died from punches, some people have died from being slapped, (I’m sure you’ll be able to find examples from somewhere in the world, feel free to Google before you make a fool of yourself thinking you’re calling me out), then, in a space of a minute, a life can just change and be turned upside down and someone is a murderer and spends the rest of their life rotting in prison. This so-called ‘bobrisky’ is nothing more than a prostitute and a , a homosexual prostitute, by his own words and testimony of himself by himself in interviews he had granted in the past and apparently, on his social media. He has also been arrested by the police (before his “”bae”‘ came into his life and he started bleaching excessively) at a bar in Surulere, for dressing as a woman (in iro and buba or buba and long, fitted, traditional skirt) and soliciting male customers. His game came to a nasty end because he was not able to keep one of his customers-to-be from trying to touch his breasts before they left the bar together to go have sex. The man was a little drunk and with the aggressiveness of drink didn’t understand why the ‘woman’ having acquiesced to everything else that was to come later that night, would not allow him to fondle her breasts and he persisted, only find sachets of ‘pure’ water falling out from ‘her’ bra. He raised the alarm; when he was beat up then, why didn’t the so-called ‘bobrisky’ punch the man in the eye or anywhere else? Why didn’t he punch the police when they arrived and arrested him? With his dark-skinned, ugly, cheap self? and he is still ugly and cheap now. Whoever called and calls him a prostitute is only stating the FACT. And, only repeating what he himself has described himself and his activities and lifestyle as. The woman should actually sue him to court because he has NO justification whatsoever and she is only going by his own witness of himself. He is despicable and beneath contempt and his Divine Retribution shall surely not fail to come upon him.

3. Kitty

November 20, 2016 at 8:54 am

Bobrisky my guy lol risky risky lol this is just to funny

4. shode

November 20, 2016 at 9:17 am

lmao, some girls no dey hear word, what nonsense.. is he your brother ni abi na your boyfriend.. nice one bobrisky…next time, instead of the punch, scatter her face with slaps

• Nene

November 20, 2016 at 11:28 am

Gbam

5. Udegbunam Chukwudi

November 20, 2016 at 9:36 am

He had a Kanye/Paps moment. Hopefully the punch no cause damage. Make he carry this experience learn to ignore and cover face with shawl for privacy

6. Odufa

November 20, 2016 at 9:52 am

I’m not a fan of bobrisky, but in dis case, u do well. U for wound her join

7. Bookie

November 20, 2016 at 9:57 am

So bobrisky has added woman beater to his resume! Smh

8. Nancy

November 20, 2016 at 10:02 am

Wait and see how they will defend him and say the girl deserved it. Is it not BN commenters. Just watch!

• Huh?

November 20, 2016 at 10:40 am

Yes she deserved it, its not ok to insult people and film them without their consent. We are all equal both male and female, if the offender was a man and bobrisky was a woman I would equally support the offended. She doesn’t get a pass just because she has a va**na.

• alphamale

November 20, 2016 at 3:14 pm

Im a guy i hate this bum boi . i find everything he says offensive . Imma punch his mask off if he crosses my path. Shebi its okay to retaliate with ? if someone offends you?. She call u ashawo u punch her. You say bleaching and assing guys is good buisness imma ? u.

• See

November 20, 2016 at 10:54 am

The girl was very foolish. I mean, I cringe as I find myself saying this, but the girl was very foolish indeed.

9. bokun

November 20, 2016 at 10:02 am

Okay just reflecting on what he said. So you step out on social media nobody send you oh boosrting about a rich bae who gives u money in exchange for cough cough favour s.

You confirn you are proud of your antiques over and over again on social media
    Now a girl calls you exactly what u are and you are vexing
    You even descend lower and engage in some bitch slapping. Dude you can makeup and cross dress for nigeria you still a man. You are not supposed to raise your manish hands against a member of the fairer sex.
    Okay let me break it down you do not rep homos or heteros. You are a disgrace . A virus/diseased
    product of the nigerian GREED CONDITION. Im a girl I’ll say this to YOUR FACE and KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT. For the simple fact that you are an asshole ugly on the inside and out. Mtchewwwwwwww.

• Hmm

November 20, 2016 at 6:27 pm

Violence solves nothing. Fightjng is barbaric

10. Big Tee

November 20, 2016 at 10:12 am

Don’t know what to say, I don’t like men hitting women, but why will you be abusing and filming someone without their consent?….. what will the lawyers say now? battery charges against Bobrisky? Hate crime (or gender abuse or intolerance) against the lady? Its kinda tricky when both sides are at fault biko.

• Nina

November 22, 2016 at 2:26 am

you are right actually both parties are at fault here and No im not saying she deserved and bobrisky shoulda handled the situation like an adult like take the phone away from her and try warning her once again then it back to her and if that doesnt work calling the authorities or maybe a security guard at the place. But him resorting to physical assault was juvenile. Same goes for the girl but whats done is done

11. If you like, don't post my comment

November 20, 2016 at 10:19 am

Loooove Bobrisky!! Nigerians are such hypocrites! Let me tell you that most of your “happily married husbands” are homosexuals on the DL. Especially the politicians! So many closeted gays in Lagos and yet they bully the likes of Bobrisky for openly expressing themselves. Abeg, Bobby carry on! Nothing do you ojare! Their men are probably crushing on you and they don’t know it LOL.

12. Nancy

November 20, 2016 at 10:30 am

I hope that next time a man is being accused of beating his wife, you all will write, ‘I don’t support violence against women but she deserves it’.

God help us!

• Huh?

November 20, 2016 at 10:42 am

But you support violence against men right? So called equality fighters wouldn’t know equality if it hits them in the face. Any gender can be victim, no gender deserves special protection.

• Marlvina

November 20, 2016 at 1:17 pm

Why should we support any form of violence to begin with? See what too many movies and negativè environmental influences have caused. Humans can’t feel any form of sympathy, compassion and love towards others. Someone is provoking you, why can’t you just get up and walk away. Must you retaliate with ur words, slap or a punch?

• LemmeRant

November 20, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Wait so you think all the Men who beat their wives just wake up one day and start punching them ba? They too were not provoked. They too were not angered. See your dirty mouth

I can’t count how many times I’ve read here: “On no account should a man lay his finger on a woman”. But since its bobrisky that you like, its all well and good. Something is seriously wrong with you BN women. Your level of hypocrisy is truly outstanding.

• Amaze

November 20, 2016 at 2:17 pm

You guys will look for any stupid reason to demean female empowerment rights or gender equality. There are hundreds or more of BN commenters. Everyone against domestic violence on this blog haven’t commented here saying that they support bobrisky, so what’s the point of irritating comments like these

• Nancy

November 20, 2016 at 5:57 pm

@amaze Who talked about gender equality here.

Did I say women are defending him? Did I pass any message to women in particular?
      Get out of here with your hyper-activeness!

Why are people defending Bobrisky? Were you there? But y’all have an opinion on all the men accused of domestic violence.
      I would have said the same thing if the girl punched Bobrisky. He has no right! None at all.
      To think that these are the same buffoons that had an opinion on jungle justice. Shebi the boy that stole was also wrong and deserves what he got? Keep it up o!
      Like @Lemme Rant said the level of hypocrisy here is outstanding.
      You all deserve a medal!

13. Nene

November 20, 2016 at 11:27 am

The woman tried to bully him and he gave it to her. He politely told her not to film him so why continue and call him names. She clearly wanted a reaction from him. She’s lucky he didn’t beat her up well.

• Angela.

November 20, 2016 at 6:44 pm

Really? @nene? So punching someone is not part of “”beating her up””? I’m a very private person, deliberately don’t have social media accounts, and don’t go out much socially, usually only when I can avoid red carpet; and when I do, I do not allow the organisers of the event, whom I usually know, to have their professional photographers take photos of me, (I let them take personal ones with their own cameras or even phones) and I never allow them to include my photo among those they’ll publish. Last year, I went to an exhibition/trade fair and this female photographer came up to me to take my photograph and I told her politely, no thanks.. She tried to cajole, sweet talk, etc and I told her very, very firmly I was not interested in having my picture taken and that she should not. Later on, I looked up or turned from a stand where I had been looking at products and saw her taking my photograph. She had positioned herself just a little distance away at the next one or two stands, and was trying to pretend she was taking a photo of the ‘scene’ but her camera lens was pointed straight at me and the little smile on her face having taken the photo said it all. I was VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY AND EXTREMELY ANGRY. She was a woman and I am a woman. She was of a smaller and more petite build to me. I did not punch her. I did not lay a hand on her. I could have made a fuss. I could have demanded and seized her camera and found the shot and deleted it. I could have berated her, been verbal, vocal. Instead, I remembered who I am, the family I come from, the God Whose Name I bear, the values I have, and I sat myself down and took deep breaths and asked the Holy Spirit to help me and to destroy that photograph, even destroy the camera, just mete out the judgment and punishment on her Himself.

There is NO excuse for what this thug did. You defending the indefensible.

• Local chick

November 21, 2016 at 4:18 pm

One of the comments on here that makes sense. I shudder to think who these people glorifying such stupidity are.

14. Tobi

November 20, 2016 at 11:47 am

I expected noting less from him. This sort of behaviour is accepted on his street corner were u got to physically protect your canvassing space. Loooool. He is what he is No shockers here. I dont no why bella has given him a platform though. I mean whats the difference between him and the other body sellers . Na wa for twisted values.

15. bruno

November 20, 2016 at 11:52 am

” The other one was
    just eyeing me for no reason,”

dear nigerian women what is paining u people let me ask u people? why the envy and jealousy on top of a boy who wears makeup, can u imagine

nigerian women are so jealous of anyone who is doing well or getting money or looking better than them. tufia. always so jealous and threatened and intimidated. u are envious of bob risky of all people. are u not so foolish.

assuming we didn’t know the whole story all u nasty feminists will probably start shouting “woman beater” “domestic violence against women blah blah blah.

na woman dey find trouble first 99 percent of the time
    even after she was warned she continued fipming him and insulting him. can u imagine. pls always hear the full gist before u jump to conclusions.

• Anon

November 20, 2016 at 2:44 pm

Lool why are you bashing feminists and so anti women in general. as if it’s not liberal people like them feminists that can tolerate and fight for gay people like you.

• Hmm

November 20, 2016 at 6:34 pm

Violence is never justifiable

16. hadiza

November 20, 2016 at 11:55 am

He shouldn’t have hit her. She abused u, u abuse her. He should have flung the phone from her hands and crushed it like AKA did. No need for hitting. Bobrisky. u know I love u, but u are wrong, so is the women though.

17. AceOfSpades

November 20, 2016 at 12:01 pm

I witnessed a woman yesterday slapped a man (older man for that matter) in the public over road rage issues. People started begging to man to calm down and forgive her (in chimamanda’s words- because she is a woman). Imagine if it was the man that slapped the woman.

The girl started nonsense abeg and I know if I call a lady a prostitute in a tense situation, she’d slap me so I wouldn’t do that but if I do and I get slapped, I deserve it abeg. So why is it wrong if a woman gets slapped for such too? It’s not like bobrisky is very physically strong like that.

If my sister or daughter goes out and runs her mouth like that in that same situation and she gets slapped or punched, good for her!

• (h)eye

November 20, 2016 at 12:27 pm

Stupid comments abound!! Lobatan!!

18. Cindy

November 20, 2016 at 12:26 pm

I just hope that if it’s a guy that insults him, he also punches him in the eye. BN hypocrites! So because he’s gay, he has the right to lay his hands on a woman. Or does being gay automatically rid him of the muscles in his body?? Let me see any idiot make a comment about a husband beating his wife here again. She surely must have deserved it. Oshisco!

• AceOfspades

November 20, 2016 at 12:57 pm

So because she’s a woman she can slut shame him too abi gay shame ni. It was on BN one guy in ondo slut shamed two ladies and they beat him up and what did people say ‘good for him…good for him’. That was ok abi? You people better find one place to sit down.

• Cindy

November 20, 2016 at 6:57 pm

At the end of the day, you found ways to justify violence and it says a huge lot about you. So please clear.

19. obi

November 20, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Sometime when i get homesick for nigeria i just come on to blogs and read stuff like thus and the homesickness disappers like magic. Its never ever okay for a man to hit a woman. The fact that majority of nigerians dont realise this basic fact just attests to our third world status. Hummmnn it is well.

• Mama

November 20, 2016 at 5:08 pm

I’m just here reading these comments with my mouth wide open. The same people who only a few days ago were calling for Mr. John’s head, are the ones justifying violence today and giving it a pretty name. Issokay!

20. Amh

November 20, 2016 at 1:00 pm

What is this thing?. Hmm

21. curious

November 20, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Now am struggling hard to understand the logic. Its ok for bobrisky to punch a woman’s eye, but its develish for a Nigerian man to hit his wife even if he is provoked. I guess because brobrisky wears make up and dresses like a lady….he gets a fair judgement on BN.
    Its never okay for any one to use excessive force in stating their point. I understand he was provoked. But its still not okay. He could have blinded the woman, or even killed her…a blow to the head could be fatal. Its the same mentality that leads to jungle justice and domestic violence.

• Anon

November 20, 2016 at 2:46 pm

But it’s men (and Nene) defending bobrisky. All these domestic violence analogies are dumb and creepy. If you’re not flat out offended by domestic violence then you have a problem. Stop drawing comparisons for goodness sake

• LemmeRant

November 20, 2016 at 5:40 pm

What nonsense are you saying?

22. Gem

November 20, 2016 at 1:51 pm

So AceOfSpades, You think if we were to turn tables, the public would cuss out a man who slaps a woman? LOL. Where does that happen please? Yeah, because an old woman would even cuss out the lady for angering the man!…the public would be BEGGING the man to TAKE IT EASY, like it’s his right….as it’s the norm. N no, most women-victims of domestic violence have tolerated more than a slap and had been tolerating worse for so long, prior to liberation. Don’t just make Bobrisky’s case any less serious because he was slut-shamed.
    I felt anger when I read that the lady called him names, but, whatever happened to verbal retaliation? Why do men always resort to physical combat in these sort of situations? Probably because they are very conscious of their physical strength against women?
    Bobrisky was so wrong…so was the lady.
    But even cause the lady did not punch him first, he had no justification to retaliate physically.
    She slut-shamed him? LOL…it seems you’ve not encountered men who slut-shamed women just because they were snubbed….were they punched in the eye?
    Nawa oo

• AceOfSpades

November 20, 2016 at 4:28 pm

It’s always and always wrong for a person to hit another person. A punch is too much I agree but did you read where the girl also brought area boys? Did anyone talk about that part? She also would have used force too if it was some guy doing that.

I can’t hit a woman, never have never will. My dad never hit my mom even when she would provoke the hell out of him in our presence. Bobrisky is wrong but at least the girl won’t be talking thrash next time.

And yes the public will cuss out the man who slaps the woman.

• I_I

November 21, 2016 at 8:24 am

The reason we are not outraged is cos we dont consider Bobrisky to be a man; its a case of two women fighting.

23. soji

November 20, 2016 at 2:23 pm

If that was a guy who insulting you you for throw punch?. Ewu. I dont blame you neither woman or man. Here we are asking people to be tolerant towards gays and you get guts to punch a woman in the eye. So will it be okay for a guy to walk up to you and punch you in the fsce because he hates your guts?. Word of advice next time this sort of think happens you can
    1. Ignore it be the bigger person and walk
    2. Like for like. bring out your phone and record then publish on social media
    You acted like a sucker in this situstion. I got no respect for you. You are as fake as a 3dollar bill with no. Civil manners.

• bruno

November 20, 2016 at 2:45 pm

” So will it be okay
      for a guy to walk up to you and punch you in
      the fsce because he hates your guts?”

did bob risky walk up to her and punch her cause he hated her guts? receive sense in the name of the most high.
      the boy was minding his business doing his nails. trying to make himself look good for his bae and this foolish girl was busy hating. jealousy is an inbuilt disease in many nigerian women’s DNA

this girl looked for trouble and she got what she deserved. she tried to bully him and he wasnt having it. I hate bullies. if u don’t like someone why not carry ur face away. instead she started calling him names and recording him and invading his personal space.

I can bet it, she tried to fight him cause she looked at him and thought this guy is feminine and weak but when she saw she couldn’t fight him,she ran to call area boys. nonsense. this is how bullies are. when u show them that u are strong they will run and call people to help them to fight.

I hope when a man calls u ashawo and uses his phone to record u, u will walk away. some pf u the way u reason. smh

• alphamale

November 20, 2016 at 3:23 pm

Bruon you so daft. I hate gays cant stsnd the stench of their wide open assholes. That to me is an okay reason to punch them. Do you agree. If he can walk around punching people who offend is sensitivities then its okay gor gay bashers to fuck him up to.

24. Xoxo

November 20, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Its quite appalling that people think its okay to put their hand on another. And to even bring gender equality into this. These are the same people that don’t recognize gender equality when it comes to basic duties but if its a man that beat a woman they can open their mouths and yell shey women want gender equality. How exactly does violence match gender equality? If as a human being you cannot control your anger and react rationally then you’re no better than a WILD ANIMAL. People dare have the audacity to say she deserved it. Deserved what?? If it was an armed police man or army officer or even a man who had a bigger stature than bobrisky won’t he have walked away?? What this man has shown is traits of an untamed animal and those of you that support it are no different from him. The girl was very very wrong and stupid if she actually did all these (we haven’t heard her side) but the uncle here was even more stupid to punch another person in the face and not even show remorse for it. I wonder the type of men and women this society has raised and is still raising. There has to be serious cleansing and change in our attitude towards violence. Violence against anyone should never be acceptable.

• Huh?

November 20, 2016 at 4:32 pm

I wonder why I never saw your comment on the post regarding a man who was been physically abused by his wife for years.
      You guys come here claiming that violence is bad yet we only see you coming to speak out when the victim is a woman. Once it’s a woman there are hundreds of comments but if it were a man you’ll be lucky to find 10 and even among the 10, 5 people are saying stuff like’there are two sides to every story’ but if it’s a woman there is only one side, nobody cares about the man’s side.
      Society today even the civilised ones have made it impossible for men to speak out concerning abuse without being tagged sissies.
      Recently a man was sexually attacked by a woman in new York, she mounted this man and pulled down his pants(not sure if she was psycho) and guess what? People gathered to cheer and take videos while the man was shouting for help.
      I wasn’t surprised when BN didn’t post it, we only recognise one victim and it’s always the woman, that needs to end. If all cannot get sympathy then what is the point?

• Xoxo

November 20, 2016 at 5:10 pm

Sir/madam has it occurred to you that I did not see the article?? Abeg this is not about gender issues. At least for me. I can’t say for anyone else. Its quite obvious from my comment that I don’t support violence against anyone. Either men or wwome, and even children. Have a blessed sunday

• Hmm

November 20, 2016 at 6:40 pm

Perfectly put

25. hadiza

November 20, 2016 at 3:19 pm

This has nothing to do with gender equality. Nigerian men know nothing if not violence. That’s their response to everything. I told a guy to shut up in a WhatsApp group chat and the fool said that I should come say it to his face during class and lose some teeth. Nigerian boys are just wild animals. Bobrisky is showing that trait in all its glory.

• LemmeRant

November 20, 2016 at 5:38 pm

Why should you tell him to shut up in a chat?

And why should you be able to tell him shut up on the phone and not be able to say it face to face? What’s with all these over the phone/behind the keyboard courage sef

26. timaya

November 20, 2016 at 3:29 pm

Cant believe people are actually having this conversation. It is not okay to hit people. It wasnt even self defense. Please hes walking around gay as a peacock in a country were u get 14 years. People are tolerating you and you now got to slap a woman because she verbally abuse you. No meh.

27. chinwe

November 20, 2016 at 3:55 pm

Personality counts. You see i do not understand cross dressing or gay tinz. I admit i find it vile but i agree to live and let live. Bobrisky if you were a heterosexual you would be the sort that will pick fights with homos for the simple fact that u do not agree with their lifestyle. You just a nasty person hidding behind a grotesque bleached painted face. I see you bob. Yeap we can see the ugly.

28. hadiza

November 20, 2016 at 4:17 pm

BN, post my comment

29. RMG

November 20, 2016 at 4:24 pm

While i do not support beating up a woman, i have noticed that many Nigerians (especially women) do not mind their freaking businesses and this pisses me off. Anything you do in Naija is automatically everyone’s business. I have stayed in the UK for years and only arrived Naija to visit family members last week so i am used to the cold weather. Just because i carried an umbrella to shield myself yesterday from the hot sun o… na so two aproko (gossip) girls just dey eye me… for my mind i say if dem match line ehn, i go para follow them. #liveandletlive.

30. Flexe

November 20, 2016 at 5:18 pm

This guy’s an ass. What a douche!!!

31. Josephine

November 20, 2016 at 5:28 pm

Anyone defending this stupid behaviour is stupid themselves. Smh.

32. LemmeRant

November 20, 2016 at 5:42 pm

All this k-leg arguments no concern me.

All I want to know is that is it now OK for a man to hit a woman, yes or no?

• Nancy

November 20, 2016 at 6:01 pm

From the comments it shows it is okay. Very okay. especially if she dares to provoke the man.
      So dear men get punching and tell us how she called you ‘useless’ and we will reply ‘I don’t support violence against women but she deserves it!’

• AceOfSpades

November 21, 2016 at 12:27 am

It is not ok, it is never ok. However people got to know that there are lots of short tempered people walking around so mind how you talk talk.

33. anon

November 20, 2016 at 5:58 pm

Is this clown for REAL!!!!!. First you peddling poision encouraging skin bleaching, then you brag about renting your ass to the higgest bidder regardless if the bidder is married. You walking about FREE in a country that gives 14 yesrs for gay. Nobody done lynch you. But a girl verbally insult you and finish your life with mere words. You have to physically assualt her and post about it on social media. Well its not your fault. Someone anit doing their job. You should be locked up for sheer lewd conduct. You not even gay you just a prostitute thatll do anything fo. Money. Jerk!

34. Betty

November 20, 2016 at 6:57 pm

I am thoroughly disappointed. Did anyone bother to check out the veracity of his claims?
    Jeez!
    First off, the lady in question wasn’t recording him. Now she even felt insulted by the accusation and her response to him was: ‘Who are you that I would record you?’ and he rushed forward & threw her a punch on the lip, not eyes. Everything he’s said are lies.
    The lady in question is a young professional in the medical field and is embarrassed at being associated with scum like Bobrisky and that’s why she is quiet.
    So I cannot fiddle with my phone in a public place for fear that someone would accuse me of recording him or her and then proceed to hit me? Is this what we have become as a country?
    And Bellanaija, where do you get off reporting only one side of an incident? Where’s objectivity? Such poor journalism.

It is this false sense of importance given to any riffraff by media hypes that will give someone like Bobrisky the guts to accuse someone of recording him. As what now? Beyonce or Michelle?

This idiot has a retraction plus apology in the police station and he has been asked to tender a public retraction and apology on his social media pages. At this point, I have to get my hands on that retraction. Only snag is the victim doesn’t wish to be identified.

And he was beat up because there were witnesses who were outraged that he would hit a lady on mere suspicion. Shop owners on University road, not ‘agberos’ as he claims.

Hear all sides to a story people before jumping to conclusions.

• oscar

November 20, 2016 at 8:33 pm

The guy is foul. I was put out off when he posted himself showing off cash for ashawo service rendered. I mean what sort of humanbeing is that. Im not surprised at this new twist. He is a nuisance at best. Looking like a drained out vampire.

• Joy.

November 21, 2016 at 11:34 am

@Betty, PLEASE, let your friend sue this guy to court IMMEDIATELY!!! She has absolutely NOTHING to be associated about and she is NOT an associate of ‘bobrisky’s’. She should get good legal advice and sue him for all she can get and donate the money to medical missions since which right-thinking person would want to spend such money from such a person gained through such a lifestyle and such activities, on themselves? She has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of! It’s the other way around! She has a GREAT case! She has witnesses! PLEASE, your friend should not set that precedent in her own life that it’s okay to hit her and nothing will happen. She shouldn’t let that set in her spirit and in her life. For the sake of all other women out there, before he does it to someone else and it’s even more serious (it’s likely the guy may even be on drugs) your friend should not let him get away with the mentality that it’s okay, he is a ‘celebrity’, he can hit a woman and heavens will not fall

She must sue!

35. Pissed

November 20, 2016 at 8:21 pm

Those of you claiming you love bobrisky and that she deserved the punch, may you all be slapped by a makeup wearing hoe and may your children turn out likr bobrisky..Fucking hypocrites..if it was you, am sure you would turned the other eye for him to punch because you love him..i am disappoinyed in all your stupid comments

36. funmi

November 21, 2016 at 7:57 am

I dont like bobrisky its got got nothing to do with christianity or culture. The guy just represents everything i abhor. And if anyone claims to like/love him then it says a lot about your personality and all i need to know about you to stay clear away from your kind. Loving him says noting about your lack of hypocrisy, your exposure and acceptance for difference dont get it twisted. It just says you are a very very poor jugde of character and have no basic standards. Cheerleading a person like this.

37. Idomagirl

November 21, 2016 at 11:45 am

Just because you like someone doesn’t mean you have to defend them all the time, at best you keep quiet and sit it out.

There’s no justification for this sort of violence from Bobriskyy, none.
    I frankly don’t understand the mental gymnastics on display here, he was wrong fullstop.

If this were a guy would Bobriskyy punch him?
    Would he even confront him?
    He punched her because he felt she can’t fight back and people are here defending him.
    He was totally wrong and there’s no justification for this.

People keep using “I was provoked” as an excuse for violence, but how come they only hit a person they feel they can get away with hitting?
    If a military man or powerful politician provokes you will you hit them?
    If a muscular much bigger person provokes you will you hit back?
    Why is provocation only an acceptable justification when the person is much smaller or has no one to fight for them?

Keep your hands to yourselves, you’re not wild animals, I don’t understand this tendency to get violent at the slighest provocation.

Enough with the double standards, if this were a regular heterosexual Nigerian man, he would be crucified along with Nigerian men, Bobriskyy doesn’t get a pass simply because he wears makeup and is effeminate.

38. tunmi

November 21, 2016 at 4:40 pm

He should have equally verbally abused her

39. tunmi

November 21, 2016 at 4:42 pm

Wait I just caught this deadline. BN which one is “unidentified female” please finish it oh. Female what? Female dog, female cat, female human being, female teacher, female blogger, female nail artist, etc etc

40. OA

November 21, 2016 at 6:01 pm

First of all they were in a public place meaning you have no expectation of privacy! Whether he wanted her to film him or not, whether he is a public figure or not, he was in a public place and the lady did not need his permission to record him (i.e. if she was filming him sef). Why do you think all these U.S. police officers are getting inside trouble left right and center?! He too should have whipped out his phone and started filming her too, abi! Tit for tat!

Second, Bobrisky should never put his hands on a woman. Ha-ba! He should have some decency now? Getting into a fight at a nail salon? On top wetin?

The girl sef (if Bobrisky’s account is true oh), why start eyeing someone just because you don’t like them or their lifestyle? I’ve seen a lot of people do that whether to guys or fellow girls and it can be quite irritating. We all need to learn to respect one another, end of story. Period.

Meanwhile, my Nordstrom MAC guy/girl makeup artist is going to be giving me makeup classes! His makeup is always on fleek and I complimented him on it! Much better than the girls at the MAC counter gan sef! So lesson: I don’t necessarily approve of this dude’s lifestyle, but hey, I need him to provide a service and I am going to hire him. End of story. No ha’ing, nothing, just business.

41. emerald

November 21, 2016 at 6:18 pm

i was on my own looking through bellanaija and asking myself, wetin concern me concern bobrisky , next post please?