Style

FnR introduces New Evening Wear Line featuring International Model Aminat Ayinde

BellaNaija Style

aminat-ayinde_fnr-6-_6_bellanaija

Womenswear brand FnR previews pieces of the new collection featuring former America’s Next Top Model, Aminat Ayinde

The Creative Director, Matopeda Abiola, known for bold and unique statement pieces for her clients, has released a new range of evening wear dresses for special occasions.

The debut campaign with Aminat, has us excited for more to come from the brand.

aminat-ayinde_fnr-5-_5_bellanaija aminat-ayinde_fnr-4-_4_bellanaijaa-aminat-ayinde_fnr-2-_2_bellanaijaa-aminat-ayinde_fnr-3-_3_bellanaija aminat-ayinde_fnr-1-_1_bellanaija

Credits
Model: Aminat Ayinde | @aminaayinde
Photographer: GBPixels | @gbpixels
Makeup Artist: Anita Brows | @anitabrows
Hair: Tolu Bobby | @tolubobby
Direction: The Style Concierge | @thestyle_concierge
Brand: FnR | @topefnr
Location: The Event Room | @theeventroomng

1. Rer

November 17, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Awww less is more… Nice design. pls what country can one learn practical fashion and design. Pls somewhere affordable. Thanks..

2. word

November 17, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Nothing we havent seen before. Looks good on the model though. But if u r plus-sized or preggos pls find another tailor to execute. We don’t want unnecessary noise ‘she chop my money…she no chop my money’. A word is enough for the wise. #Idondeyfindtrouble

3. Call Me Gorgeous...

November 17, 2016 at 12:19 pm

Nice oo..
    but i remember there was an issue with the designer and an outfit she made for a client..
    Wasnt handled professionally and that for me…marred the brand!

4. Christian Sister

November 17, 2016 at 12:19 pm

Nothing new here. The only exciting thing here is the fringed dress. That’s a head turner. The rest are just okay.
    BTW anyone know the price point for Tope’s clothes? Cause her works really look well done. Christmas is around the corner already, and wanna wear Nigerian this year ??.

• Meah

November 17, 2016 at 2:58 pm

My friend made inquiries about the knee-lenght version of the fringe dress and was told it is N45,000.00. It is a really nice dress but with the current economic situation, she had to use her tongue to count her teeth…

5. Buss

November 17, 2016 at 2:41 pm

I know one short fringe dress on her Instagram is going for 40k ☺️

6. Baby gurl

November 17, 2016 at 2:56 pm

@Call Me Gorgeous I agree. In as much as I want to say let’s give her a chance at redeeming herself. I say Nah. If the dress was badly made I could say quality control was absent. That is forgivable. But the fact that she crowned bad service with bad ass attitude and no apology whatsoever I will never want to be associated with such brand. Nonetheless, Aminat is such a beautiful model aargh ? ? I remember seeing her on TV for the first time I think on America’s Next Top Model or something I’m not sure. I was so happy she z a Nigerian.

• nene

November 17, 2016 at 4:45 pm

F n R is toorude. let her and her friends wear her designs since she doesnt care about others. many nigerian fashion designers are like this, only cater to their friends.

7. Made

November 17, 2016 at 7:53 pm

I have had an experience with her and I think she’s rude. Seems to care about collecting money from customers. I hope she changes and injects more warmth into her dealings with people.

8. Tea-nisha

November 19, 2016 at 8:14 am

Generally an underwhelming collection. Next!