Style

Toke Makinwa stuns in The Muse Factory for Complete Fashion Magazine’s “Fashion Is…” Event

Yesterday Complete Fashion magazine held an exclusive invite-only event called “Fashion Is…” as part of an event series and media personality Toke Makinwa was in attendance.

For the event Toke Makinwa was uber stylish in Nigerian womenswear brand The Muse Factory with her makeup done by Anita Brows.

The media personality looked so gorgeous.

See her outfit below.

fullsizerender toke-makinwa-1 toke-makinwa toke-makinwa-2

1. ab

November 17, 2016 at 1:35 pm

sorry but that footwear made this look off….Nice ‘fit tho. tone down on the makeup too, like she is beginning to look tired and old! Maybe cause she all over the place.. Please this is just an honest opinion of mine, dont want them Toke’s fans coming for me!

• Lagos Girl

November 18, 2016 at 10:55 am

Aunty, please define old and tired because ayam nor understanding!!. Darling, you are just hating, its obvious! This lady looks absolutely gorgeous. She looks her age to me, nothing tired or old here. And the outfit…. Toke abeg who styled you? I want the persons contact plssssss! Everything is just perfect. Even the shoes are lovely….atleast, they aren’t flats. Well, im not a fan either, but she nailed it” Gbam.

2. Hermione Granger

November 17, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Not a Toke fanatic, but all I thought about when I saw this was wow Nigerian designers. I love the ensemble and I think Toke actually looks cute. This is a nice playful fashionable look and I like it. The makeup doesn’t even look overdone, we all know she likes to cake it on. And about her looking tired and old and all over the place , please stop. It’s tired actually. What does that even mean? She doesn’t look tired or old in this picture. And when did ageing become a prerequisite to not attend events. I’m just tired of the labeling and hate towards women who choose to live their lives how they want. I for one am a private person so I don’t go out as much. To each their own. Sorry for the long epistle.

3. Baby gurl

November 17, 2016 at 3:14 pm

Slay mama! But the shoe was a wrong choice. The color and the style. Crimson or brown pumps/stilletos would have done it. Toke darling I may not agree with ur “kiss a stranger” talk but your slay game is ? lol ?

4. MurderSheWrote

November 17, 2016 at 3:16 pm

That hair. That jacket. That top. That skirt. That bag! All beautiful. But those shoes, rara o!

• Amaa

November 17, 2016 at 3:36 pm

Love her hate her it doesn’t matter this chick has broken down every stereotype that Nigerian culture has thought us women to believe . I might not be a fan of hers but I love her tenacity and her “if it pain you go hug transformer attitude ” she is a go getter and wants a man but doesn’t need a man to validate her . Toke Makinwa has probably gotten a lot of heat for her life style choices but hey she has chosen for it not to define her . ??. Feminism is about choices and for me if a woman makes a choice based on her needs be it house wife wat ever it is she is more than likely to have respect from the opposite sex

5. Feefee

November 17, 2016 at 7:23 pm

Sorry but anyone that finds fault with this look is a hater. You have to give it to her on this one, she looks great.

6. TemteM

November 17, 2016 at 8:46 pm

Yes honey slay!!!!??

7. Boladale

November 18, 2016 at 10:23 am

Toke mi, please give me this wig. Thank you in advance