Scoop

Freeze responds to Do2dtun – “I didn’t in anyway say Yoruba girls are dirty or disrespectful, I only said Igbo girls are cleaner & more respectful”

BellaNaija.com

dotunThere has been some back and forth between Cool FM OAPs Daddy Freeze and Do2dtun.

It all started with Freeze adding his 2 cents to an initial statement was attributed to businessman, former Head of Sales of Smile Communications, now Sales Director at Internet SolutionsChiekezi DozieClick here if you missed it.

Responding to Freeze’s comments, Dotun called him out as “going out of line and losing focus”.

Now, Freeze has responded again. Read below.

Dear @do2dtun, I just saw your write up and I must say, it did come across as somewhat disrespectful. However, like you clearly pointed out, we come a long way & the respect is mutual.

Let me start first by defining a cognitive bias called the ‘Negativity bias’ Where people tend to pay more attention to bad news — and it’s not just because we’re morbid. Social scientists theorize that it’s on account of our selective attention and that, given the choice, we perceive negative news as being more important or profound…..

I didn’t in anyway say Yoruba girls are dirty or disrespectful, I only said Igbo girls are cleaner & more respectful. If you didn’t have this Negativity bias against me, you probably won’t see the argument from the angle you did. If I say that Bill Gates is richer than Dangote, have I in anyway said Dangote was poor? Hell NO!

We ask for freedom of speech and democracy, but we can never achieve either, if every opinion shared is turned into a ‘hate’ statement or a ‘racial slur’.

I opened up a discussion after a post I saw on Chiekezi Dozie’s page, discussing the same thing my neighbors were arguing about all afternoon, and I asked for contributions, which I am sure you could have done a little less dramatically, but hey, I guess you were upset. In my write up, I clearly stated that my opinion is based on my university and young bachelorhood experiences. I cannot undo my past and I cannot ‘Un-live’ my experiences, if I had an opportunity to, maybe I could be of a different opinion, but you can’t unring a bell, they say.
For the sake of those who missed my initial point, here it is again, when viewing a situation, lets be objective because sometimes we bring out trouble that was never there in the first place.

One love bro!

————————

My initial write I kinda agree..especially since I am Yoruba myself…From my ‘little’ experience, gathered during my university days and early bachelorhood and with body count on both sides, (before I gave my life to Christ), I can, through my own experience, say that Igbo girls are so much cleaner, more respectful, value marriage more, less argumentative and problematic, treat husbands….

Dotun has also taken to Instagram to respond to Freeze’s post. See below:

We don’t eat from banters. Na food be that?
Ko kan aiye mehn! There are so many things we haven’t seen in our lifetime that we still pray to God to give us, we don’t find them in stereotypical statements, comments or opinions. It’s in the BANK. The word “it is my opinion” has been the most overused line in this day and age. Someone wants to defend something that is clearly stupid, unrealistic then it is allowed. Every man should have a boundary and if we must say all the things on our mind, na die be that. You are not what you write, you are what you do. When someone represents all of us and decides to lose the ball every time then you will know what I mean. Let’s all demonstrate what’s possible, create leaders and not followers. Aiye! kan lo wa …. am I allowed to say this is my opinion too. Honestly, nobody cares! … pls who you epp? You don baff? ? No time.#DemonsOfAllTribeMatter

Dotun and Freeze Feud

1. TeeS

November 20, 2016 at 6:45 pm

Okay fine fine . We’ve heard
    Igbo girls are better , more respectful, cleaner, value marriage more , like marriage better blah blah.
    Cool. ???? Story
    How is everyone’s day going?
    Here’s how my day is going so far……
    I’m still in bed. (It’s 11:45am)
    Can we talk about something more interesting since Bella is milking this story ?
    Omo Yoruba ni mi sha

• Mannie

November 20, 2016 at 6:56 pm

Mine’s been good- though it’s been raining for most of the day. I’m just having dinner at the moment (Spaghetti Bolognese). It’s 6pm where I am.

Just thinking of which suit to wear for work tomorrow: black, blue or grey!! (decisions decisions!!)

• TeeS

November 20, 2016 at 7:27 pm

Spaghetti sounds good. (Ebi ti de mehn)
      Grey sounds ??????
      I’m hungry tho!
      Pizza ??? Wings ? Chinese ? Mexican ??? Jollof rice sounds good too.
      Decisions decisions decisions
      Anyone gone to see Dr Strange ? It was really good

• Corolla

November 20, 2016 at 10:55 pm

My Sunday is just blah, but my cousin made one yam and corned beef stew that made sense. Going to take a nap now jare.

• *curious*

November 20, 2016 at 11:15 pm

I think you should wear black.

• Ada Nnewi

November 20, 2016 at 11:26 pm

I had spaghetti bolognese for dinner as well..

• AHausaChickInToronto

November 20, 2016 at 8:08 pm

My day is actually going fine TeeS, It snowed today can you imagine… and yea mannie I’d suggest black. I think I’d be wearing a black suit as well tomorrow.

#HelpFreezeandKanye2017

• TeeS

November 20, 2016 at 8:55 pm

Hey housa chick in Toronto
      It’s cold here in Texas too but you know our cold sha (lol) 60F
      Haha. This is gonna sound weird but I’m traveling to Winnipeg this week and was wondering what’s fun to do there . Just for thanksgiving

• Iris

November 20, 2016 at 9:55 pm

I can imagine jare. Alberta got first snow siiiiince. Lol I can’t feel sorry for you. However I am eating some braised lamb with whole-wheat jollof and some correct shitto, so I can’t complain.

• Oh please

November 20, 2016 at 10:07 pm

@Iris you are mean. What if we are fasting. See how you casually announced correct meal. Meanwhile I had to eat McDonald’s all day everyday breakfast pancake, egg, cheese, and bacon and hot water. Yes hot water no tea. No time to make tea. Work end of year deadline

• AHausaChickInToronto

November 20, 2016 at 11:14 pm

No that doesn’t sound weird Lool TeeS, I’ve actually never being to Winnipeg, My Boss is a Winnipeg native and a very proud one, he always goes on and on about how good the place is so I’m hoping u’d have a good time.

And Iris bet why? All this enjoyment, Hmmm diaris God oh. Now I feel like having lamb…*sigh*

• Asake

November 21, 2016 at 6:15 am

@Mannie – I have never attended a hen night ?. The bridal shower – a couple of friends come together to donate cash et al then throw the bride to be a girl’s only party. Most times it is a surprise party planned with either the groom/ close-friend or relative.

Regular agenda : friends arrives, keep tabs on the person bringing the bride, bride arrives, opening prayer, introduction and how you know the bride, different games and fun activities are done, eat,drink ,cake cutting, advice for the bride to be (it can be very detailed), gifts (sometimes group gift other times individual gift – individual gift allows us to give the bride items like lingerie, scented candles etc), Bridal shower are sometimes themed party eg Victoria’s secret, Paris, Cindarella , denim, Vegas night etc

• Mannie

November 20, 2016 at 9:40 pm

@TeeS, I wish you could join me to eat the spag bol sha! Maybe next time. I’m going to watch Dr. Strange on Thursday. When’ll you be going to the cinema? If you’re having a lie-in today, pizza and nextflix won’t be a bad combo, abi? Jollof rice sounds like stress lol!

@aHausaChickinToronto, I can’t believe you’ve already started having snow; it’s barely winter sef! If snow has started already, what’ll happen by late December? Hope you’re wrapping up well! We can both wear black suits and do “matching buddies”.
      #HelpFreezeandKanye2017 indeed!

• Asake

November 20, 2016 at 10:23 pm

I had a very lovely coldstone cake at the bridal shower I attended then still ate Noodles and egg when I got home that was after ironing my outfits for the week. Just remembered, I will have to iron the remaining scarfs/hijabs for Wed to Friday.

• TeeS

November 20, 2016 at 10:32 pm

I ended up eating Chinese food sha. Had lo mein and combination fried rice. It was ??????.
      I wanna go watch that Harry Potter movie, something about beasts. Lol
      Maybe after I go to church tonight. I may just casually slide in the cinema(all by myself ?)
      Winter actually came a little late this year I think.

• Mannie

November 20, 2016 at 10:48 pm

I haven’t had noddles in a while, it must’ve been delicious 🙂 BTW Asake, what’s a bridal shower? (Is it a hen night (of sorts) or an ante-natal soiree?). Please forgive my ignorance!

• AHausaChickInToronto

November 20, 2016 at 11:04 pm

I know right, it’s only November. Toronto’s weather has a mind of its own though, so who knows we might not experience the extreme minuses this year…….And yayyy I have a black suit buddie for tomorrow ?.

• Esther

November 20, 2016 at 11:20 pm

HI TeeS
      This is one of the things I admire about Yorubas, diplomatic and take the high road. If Igbo people were the ones constantly bashed like this, it will be World 3 already.
      So what if the Yoruba women Freeze happen to be with are dirty, it doesn’t apply to all of Yoruba women in general. There are dirty, unclean people in all tribes. And these men don’t look like they are the cleanest either. They both need to find better things to do with their time. Some men are filthy too but have the audacity to talk about women.

• Not today

November 21, 2016 at 12:19 am

Obviously you belong with the ilk of they who shall not be named. You didn’t get the memo. No tribe name calling, man or woman shaming or any other sort. Not today. Not here.
      Bye Esther.

• Curious

November 21, 2016 at 8:24 am

You just talked like Freeze right now. And that is the problem

• jade edo babe

November 22, 2016 at 8:40 am

What is wrong in compliment again? You guys confirm what Esther is saying. Na true, Yoruba people are diplomatic. Igbo people hate to hear the truth when it’s not in their favor. And igbo people are always ready to fight over little things which we see on this blog and quickly call you a tribalist. Even in real life, igbo people run their mouth more than yoruba people, go on a rant how Yoruba people hate them. But will indirectly insult Yorubas all the time. Abeg, na double standards.

• loool

November 24, 2016 at 12:45 am

Yes, yes it does mean all the yoroba women are pigs, it’s the fact and reality. oh and not today pls she’s not behaving like us because I can see ur failed shade, she’s acting like what she is, a wild yoroba animal.

• loool

November 24, 2016 at 12:48 am

jade edo babe, you’re too ugly too talk, your tribe is too irrelevant to talk, whenever u go outside, look at ur self and life and look at that of an Igbo and realize that your wretched family failed you. okwa edo babe ka I bu? u’re definitely from a whore mother and an uncouth, uncivilized father, see this is why ur lie has failed. stay being jealous, hoe.

• Jade edo babe

November 26, 2016 at 8:10 pm

@lool
      It pained you this much which means na true true I dey talk. I will reiterate myself again, Igbo people dey disgrace themselves. Take am easy o, no come die for small mata. Go everywhere for naija, na igbo babes do ashawo pass, Edo babes follow.

• *curious*

November 20, 2016 at 11:30 pm

I’m in Texas too! ?And yea it is getting cold…I’ll say freezing sef. My Britico cousin is here and she can’t comprehend that we’re cold at 61 degrees Fahrenheit. Lol

• ATL's finest

November 20, 2016 at 11:47 pm

@ Curious lol tell your britico cousin that that’s why we’re Southern Bells. We can’t afford to freeze up like them -0° ???. Today was the coldest so far 51° all these while, it’s been hot 70° ish to 78° but now the Winter just landed with style & yeap we just wear hoodies & no 10,000 pound Jacket?. All I need is to make it thru Dec-Feb & I know my winter is OVER 🙂 come March, the sun is out & doing wonders to my body.

• Californiabawlar

November 21, 2016 at 12:06 am

Mehn! It’s hella cold! It stays in the 40s till about 1pm around here and fiam it drops back again at 5! I’ve just been hissing every time I have to step out. Meanwhile life is hard in these streets, I just ate canned soup for the first time. To be precise, Progresso chicken noodle soup. I actually enjoyed it o…I’m either even more sick than my doctor diagnosed or the Americanization process has finally reached the point of no return. Did I mention that I actually have proper chicken peppersoup in the fridge? I was just craving some delicious blandness ?
      Goodnight to my BN lovelies in Nigeria…ke ni nice week ??

• TeeS

November 21, 2016 at 12:29 am

Okay if you live in Dallas you’re bourgeois
      If you live in HTown! Yesssssss
      Austin! I’d be your best freennnnnnnn
      San Antonio. Blehhhhhhhhhh!!!
      I live in the H!!!
      Naija central ????.
      Tell me why it’s just 60F and them girls go thigh high boots. ?I’m like whoooaaoo. Lmao.
      Okay let me stop playing

• *curious*

November 21, 2016 at 1:55 am

@ATLfinest, I stay wanting summer or spring when it’s winter and winter when it’s summer. Spring is my fave ?

@Californiabawlar, progresso over pepper soup ke? Lol. I declare healing for your body in Jesus name.

@TeeS, haha. I’m in Dallas. How bout’ them Cowboys? ??

• Nkechi

November 21, 2016 at 4:00 pm

Freeze. Your comments cause wahala too much. If you have children, remember them. What type of legacy do you want to leave behind.

• Hey there

November 21, 2016 at 9:10 pm

Changing topic, male/female cool peeps in the US I can hang with from time to time please add me up 7ac7498f

2. yellow sisi

November 20, 2016 at 6:47 pm

Freeze I pity your wife.you must be a nagging husband,Must you reply?

3. o

November 20, 2016 at 6:54 pm

BN should we also be expecting a post on Dotun’s reply to Freezer’s response?? Lol ??. As una no get gist for us today… Btw we need edit/delete button please

• TeeS

November 20, 2016 at 7:28 pm

Sup O!!! What are you up too?

• o

November 20, 2016 at 8:00 pm

Nothing much o. Church and then just chilling at home. Lazy sunday….

4. Joohnn

November 20, 2016 at 6:56 pm

Damn , truth hurts, yoruba women are pissed, Igbo women should be careful before they are poisoned..the truth is that yoruba women are notorous even here in UK for thier drama, loudness, smelly yansh and poor hygiene , gossipers ..easy to sleep with..children out of wedlock and different fathers and later frustrated feminist.. the difference between an igbo feminst and yoruba feminist is that igbo women are married succesful feminist with husband ,children and florishing career while yoruba feminists are usually use and dump,then later convert to to feminist.. Seriously take a look at any yoruba man that is fortunate to marry an Igbo wife or women from other tribe and that includes uche pedro (BN founder), they are genuinely happy and satisfied. .not kidding..just investigate,is like their demon is tamed.. every men in Nigeria knows that .Igbo men avoid them like plague with a few exceptions.. As for this guy dotum..he is just a beta male who is trying to score some points with yoruba women

• loool

November 24, 2016 at 12:51 am

hahahaha, you know they don’t like the truth, they are soooo promiscuous it’s insane, everything you said is the truth but of course their insecurities will make them write all sorts meanwhile in their heart they are weeping cos they know its the truth.

5. Mj

November 20, 2016 at 6:58 pm

Now his collogues r getting tired of him finally thought it was just me my point is must u talk.razor blade mouth

6. keke driver

November 20, 2016 at 7:00 pm

Ghen Ghen

7. Rafaella

November 20, 2016 at 7:04 pm

I’m an Igbo girl but Freeze what you wrote was so disrespectful. In every tribe, there are the good and also the bad. “E be like say you never jam any uncouth Igbo girl” just pack one side jare, before you type, think very well and is not every matter that you must “chook” your head/mouth. For once in your life “FREEZE”
    Ermm! BN Dotun haff reply with “who u epp” oya go bring the story while I spread my long mat dey chop Belonxx Biscuit

• TeeS

November 20, 2016 at 7:28 pm

Wasup Rafaela .
      What’s your day been like so far??

• goodgirl

November 21, 2016 at 7:21 pm

lol which one be belonx biscuit

• loool

November 24, 2016 at 12:53 am

Igbo girl my ass, looool, u people are really trying with these fake Igbo personalities, well done, una don fail, as usual.

8. Atreides

November 20, 2016 at 7:11 pm

The difference between half a dozen and six.
    *Yawns*

9. Cindy

November 20, 2016 at 7:17 pm

So freeze knows how it feels to be disrespected yet he disrespected an entire tribe of women?? “You are smart but B is smarter”…..”You are fine but D is finer” how exactly is that supposed to make the other person feel? We need a compulsory course on emotional intelligence in this country.

10. mz titilitious

November 20, 2016 at 7:21 pm

smh still proudly yoruba… anyone’s opinion about us doesnt matter! freeze kma!

• *curious*

November 20, 2016 at 11:18 pm

Yes sis! We are daughters of the most high King ?. To Him, we are enough! And He’s madly in love with us.

11. Dams

November 20, 2016 at 7:23 pm

People ought to realise that generalised statements concerning issues like this are usually inaccurate.

• loool

November 24, 2016 at 12:58 am

el oh el, you people are very cute. now you people are claiming generalisations meanwhile u people generalize others, claiming opinion doesn’t matter but it clearly does, claiming “daughters of the Most High and HE loves us” but spewing evil against Igbos, as if God does not love His beautiful, industrious, tough, smart, intelligent Igbo people. lmao, you people don’t want to keep arguing? why? because you know its all true and its all of us that’s in this same failed country so no matter how much u rant and rave and say evil things with the same mouth you use to call yourselves children of God, hahahahaha, we see the glaring insecurities, low self esteem and cowardice, lol but carry on afonjas.

12. Dolly

November 20, 2016 at 7:30 pm

Give it up Freeze, you suck point blank, we need to trade this desperate for attention sell out. He’s like that corny, middle aged – going through crisis- dude that brags about how many women he’s smashed but never mentions how much he paid coz he’s never getting free pum – ever!!!
    #TypicalNoDackInThePantsNigguh

13. o

November 20, 2016 at 8:01 pm

Mr Freezer, please do mannequin challenge on your vocal cavity. Just close it and pause for some days.. or a month sef!

• *curious*

November 20, 2016 at 11:13 pm

Heehee ??

14. Marlvina

November 20, 2016 at 8:40 pm

Plssss can we not just respond to any post on silly oga Freeze? Dunno why BN is stuck on this. Abeg unto better gist, I hear say dem don sue one singer o! Over a debt of about N100m. Hmm I hear say na Dbanj o. ? How true is this gist o? Anyone with more info on this? SDK followers, how far? You hear anything?

• TeeS

November 20, 2016 at 8:59 pm

What what ???
      Please give me gist oh!
      SDK hasn’t said anything oh. I lowkey be wanting to hear gist nowadays. Not bad news but just gist. Lol ?

• Marlvina

November 20, 2016 at 9:28 pm

Haha! I’m waiting too. . .ds gist wld be hot! ?

15. Oh please

November 20, 2016 at 8:51 pm

TeeS, you are officially the MVP of BN and Nigerian Blogosphere. Whoever you are, and wherever you are, you be my sister.
    What a way to redirect from foolishness

• TeeS

November 20, 2016 at 8:57 pm

Wadupppppp! Lol!
      I got you.
      What are you up to jare
      People are a little slow to catch up.
      But they’re getting it small small

• Oh please

November 20, 2016 at 9:56 pm

I’m working from home. this adult life and responsibilities hard small.

• TeeS

November 20, 2016 at 10:34 pm

Shoot who are you telling. Adulting sucks. I got two weeks off and I’m just misbehaving.
      Wish I could work from home sha!!! Ina they enjoy. You can travel and work and just be chill!

• Corolla

November 20, 2016 at 10:57 pm

She is the real MVP!

16. suga

November 20, 2016 at 9:10 pm

Ok,still in the spirit of changing this topic. Fellow Belanigerians I need a job ooo as I have been searching online and offline to no avail. I am an experienced office administrator presently based in port Harcourt ,i have also been exposed to Hr roles on the Job. I am also open for relocation to any state in Nigeria for a reasonable offer. Kindly contact me on 08039567664. Thanks a lot in anticipation.

• HR Guru

November 21, 2016 at 12:39 am

What skills do you have?
      Can you use Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint etc?
      Take minutes at meetings? Book appointments?
      You said you’ve been exposed to HR – did you use any HR software?
      What HR skills did you develop or what HR area were you exposed to – Recruitment? Employee Relations?
      You also didn’t list how long you’ve worked?
      There isn’t enough information provided here for a recruiter to work with.

When you’re looking for a job, you have to put your skills out there, it’s not enough to just list your work experience and academic qualifications, employers need to know your skills, that’s how they can tell if you’ll be a valuable addition to the company.
      Also you should have included your email address.
      Emailing is far more professional and formal than calling or texting.

I hope you apply these tips and goodluck in your search.

17. ElizabethJ

November 20, 2016 at 9:42 pm

Don’t know who Freeze is? But it’s sad that BellaNaija has joined the ethnic bashing crowd

18. tolu

November 20, 2016 at 10:07 pm

Pls oooo my mum is travelling to ibadan tomorrow. Is the road free of traffic? Lets stay to change frm dis above topic

19. Amaka

November 20, 2016 at 10:15 pm

Hey Tees read you are coming to winnipeg for the week? I live here and it super boring and Cold!!!! We just had our first snow by the way so come prepared with your Jacket and winter boots.
    +I like how you changed the conversation about freeze and dotun.

20. Loki

November 20, 2016 at 10:27 pm

I love this. Can we make this the norm? Everytime someone says something stupid and tries to cause rancour and BN decides to make it newsworthy, can we just talk about how we spent the day instead? I’m cooking rice…in spite of all my dietary aspirations….

• Californiabawlar

November 21, 2016 at 12:12 am

Omo! I don free dietary aspirations till 2nd January 2017. Odun has started…???It’s too late to apologizeeeee….it’s to lateeee

• Loki

November 21, 2016 at 12:36 am

Lwkmd. I feel ya sister. I had mousse today. With a huge thick dollop of whipped cream. After I finished eating it and licking the spoon indulgently, I asked my body to forgive me…. but damn was it good! If I had to do it over, I’d have two!

21. Ada

November 20, 2016 at 11:04 pm

Please do you guys think harmattan is going to start this heat is becoming too much, craving party jollof rice like mad

• Busarni

November 20, 2016 at 11:27 pm

@ada; the gods are angry ooh!! I don’t think harmattan will be coming anytime soon. Let’s just keep our fingers crossed. I am not just in the mood of going to work tomorrow. God help your babe ooh.

• Marlvina

November 21, 2016 at 12:08 am

Huh? Harmattan don land o! Who says it aint coming anytime soon? Lol! The gods are fully awake o!

• Loki

November 21, 2016 at 12:33 am

Dear Ada,
      Due to the sins of the world, we have turned up the thermostat in Nigeria. Have fun roasting!
      Sincerely yours
      The Angelic Host of Heaven

• Marian

November 21, 2016 at 2:07 am

Lol, this made my night. Abeg free naija and turn it up in yankee. I’m not about that winter life.

22. D2double

November 20, 2016 at 11:09 pm

TeeS for BN class rep!! I love how you changed the flow jare. You are bae

23. FAUSAT

November 20, 2016 at 11:43 pm

Dotun is just jobless, trying to make his colleague look bad by highlighting his short comings and making himself look like the defender of the Yoruba race. I’m yoruba but truth be told we are dirty as a tribe. Have you been to Ibadan before? If you have you will appreciate how dirty we are. Freeze has a point and Dotun can’t shut him up

• Olu

November 21, 2016 at 12:01 pm

Are we still talking about dirt? have you been to Aba before? If you haven’t, please google is your friend.

• loool

November 24, 2016 at 1:04 am

lmao, sir your people are dirty, honest serious truth, ur fellow afonja has told you still you’re talking about Igbo *spits* you yoroba men are weak and insecure, that’s why I love to use ur brothers like rag, just embarrassingly spineless and sad.

• SMH

November 22, 2016 at 9:53 am

I am Yoruba, and it is your family members that are DIRTY. Don’t be an omo ale because you want to score points. Being dirty has nothing to do with where you are from, it boils down to the individual.

• loool

November 24, 2016 at 1:04 am

story story

24. Bey

November 20, 2016 at 11:45 pm

Oh I love this.
    Hope everyone’s weekend was good.
    The heat in lagos has been murder, but we’re coping. Had light all weekend. Hurray
    #oneNigeriaOnelove#

• TeeS

November 21, 2016 at 12:35 am

Ope ohhhh! Nepa has improved so I heard. Well we are here looking for ☀️ . Low key craving Suya and Garri right now!!!
      God bless Nepa oh

• EE

November 21, 2016 at 1:11 am

Suya and Garri????????

Savagery!

How does that even work?

• Bobosteke & Lara Bian

November 22, 2016 at 7:24 pm

@EE
      Is not a savagery kan kan. He’s a healthy meal. Carbohydrates and protein, abi be Ko?

• loool

November 24, 2016 at 1:05 am

lool, onenigeriaonelove, hahahaha, chai delusions delusions, jokers.

25. XL

November 20, 2016 at 11:46 pm

Everyone who jumped on this bandwagon is childish.

26. Bisola

November 20, 2016 at 11:52 pm

I love you guys, you almost……almost made my forget how angry his comments made me,

• TeeS

November 21, 2016 at 12:34 am

It’s all ❤️ love ❤️. I refuse to be bitter like freeze and his best frennnnnnn! Hate can’t win. Instead we will lift each other’s spirits!!!???

• loool

November 24, 2016 at 1:06 am

owu ya, we know what you say about Igbo people ofe mmanu, no need to form, stand in ur wicked, jealous truth.

27. Tutu

November 21, 2016 at 12:03 am

Lagos-Ibadan is fairly better now….Good night guys.

28. tamunotonye

November 21, 2016 at 12:24 am

My ex friend with benefit is getting married on Sat, he still wanted to do. I was tempted sha cause he’s a good lay, but I didn’t just wanna cos of principles and all. Had a lot to drink n now I’m extremely horny, should I have? Don’t have a dildo, don’t have a boo. Just gonna message le clits and come. That shit always helps, still seeing his D in my mind’s eye tho. He was freaking good sha o… okbye

• Jezebel

November 21, 2016 at 11:05 am

@tamunotonye ??? PMSL!

29. Deb

November 21, 2016 at 1:15 am

Freeze is very stupid, silly& a Yoruba demon!!!. Yes I’m a Yoruba Lady, your sisters too are Yoruba ladies& I know them very well& I know that they r not dirt y or disrespectful. Free ze u come across someone that does low girls& in Yoruba tribe very low or IBO tribe portraying what they are not. How about having a date with a Yoruba girl of Harvard standards who is also a graduate from a finishing school in France& has a good pedigree or an IBO girl who is a professional, business woman and a good pedigree but it can’t happen, u don’t belong to the league. Put your mouth where your money is. You are low& Will always do low women regardless of tribe or ethnicity. BTW, pls appear in court one of these days & pay your children’s school fees. Have u started to cry!!!!!

30. HotBaeInLondon

November 21, 2016 at 2:02 am

I saw them making fresh suya on Friday…… I have been vomiting and running to the toilet all weekend.

• tunmi

November 21, 2016 at 2:32 pm

Èèyà are you okay? I don’t want to jump the gun but em… Maybe it’s a stomach Virus?? Drink water and Gatorade to replenish. Hope you feel better.

31. chi

November 21, 2016 at 9:11 am

Ok, so i got to this tea party quite late. TeeS, i love you already (no homo). Lagos is hot, thought i was the only one experiencing it, it seems like we have no Ozone layer again. Back to work, does anyone here work at Nafdac Oshodi? If yes, is there a way to get in touch with you? Need help asap with product reg. Peeps, have a beautiful day…….One love!!!

• Marketing somebody

November 21, 2016 at 9:37 am

Go through an agency.. it’s easier.. look up dp partnership they can help

32. Oloye

November 21, 2016 at 9:20 am

ahahahahhhaaa.._

Very wicked pipu! lmao…

33. Tru

November 21, 2016 at 10:28 am

LOLOLOLOLOL Oy, I came late to the pareyyyyyy…chai
    Ok, this weather that keeps doing us like film trick in Lagos…one minute it’ll threaten rain, the next the sun will just MaMa you, and Harmattan is nowhere to be found on the horizon…Angelic Host please stop vexing na…

34. MamaD

November 21, 2016 at 10:34 am

I Really want a huge Christmas tree but I don’t have that money for the size I want. I wish I come across anyone who wants to cut down his/her natural pine tree, I will gladly collect the tree and upgrade it with ornaments.

• Loki

November 21, 2016 at 11:03 am

How far are you willing to travel? I have one in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria…
      Okay it’s not really mine. It’s my neighbour’s. But I’m sure they won’t really miss it. Can you run really fast in the middle of the night carrying an 18 ft tree?

• Tru

November 21, 2016 at 11:13 am

?????

• seyi

November 21, 2016 at 1:34 pm

You’re crazy o!!???????

• Daybreak

November 21, 2016 at 3:46 pm

??????????

• Mz Socially Awkward...

November 21, 2016 at 8:54 pm

????

Kai, super late to the hilarity which happened here yesterday but BN’ers, you sha just switched things around and made this post your own spite-free space. I love it ? .

35. LemmeRant

November 21, 2016 at 11:09 am

…And not a single f**ck was given on the topic. Cool.

36. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

November 21, 2016 at 11:10 am

Una don start again. Dis una Igbo Yoruba tin’. Na one Nigeria nowww.

37. rain

November 21, 2016 at 11:28 am

never liked Freeze before until now….for saying the truth without minding the fact that he is Yoruba

38. Carmen

November 21, 2016 at 11:36 am

I came late to the party but….OMG! Tees! I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!

In the spirit of ignoring infinite depths of incurable ignorance…please my people,my blackberry packed up. I have always used blackberry phones,never used an android. I’m kinda in a quandary on what brand of android phone to buy(on a budget abeg). I saw a Fero supreme smartphone…black and sleek the way i like them,and affordable too. A friend swears i’ll have difficulties repairing it if anything goes south,cos the phone parts are difficult to find. Please epp a sisteh…what good android smartphone(considering the memory,battery,durability,sleekness,camera) can buy between the range of 30k-50k in Nigeria?

• Ene

November 21, 2016 at 2:36 pm

Please run from fero o.As in run away.My Fero supreme screen got broken in October. dropped it at their Raya care centre since October 10th.They haven’t fixed it,they didn’t have the spare parts,yet they couldn’t call to inform me.You can try Infinix.Also konga or Jumia could still have some great offers from black Friday.

• jenny

November 21, 2016 at 2:52 pm

you should try infinix or gionee m5. no wahala until after a few years.

39. Emerie

November 21, 2016 at 1:17 pm

It’s like giving somebody 2 sets of designer shoes say gucci and geogio armani and he says “wow! d both are fine but i prefer one to d other. ” Would d other company come litigating him for declaring his choice (and in ds guy’s mind he is saying to himself hw i wish i cud be allowed to take these 2 pairs ,they are wonderful).No he has not condemned anyone.He has just made a choice.pls my fellow nigerians we claim we are educated when in fact we allow hate or the tendency to protect what we love or tribalism or inability to accept d raw truth to expose our uneducateness.It’s unbecoming of people with such professed or pretended educateness.

40. Hey there

November 21, 2016 at 9:13 pm

Changing topic, hey there, male/female cool peeps in the US I can hang out with please add me up 7AC7498f

41. I remember when

November 22, 2016 at 6:54 am

I remember when I first started reading comments over here, they were witty, articulate and fun em with the odd ones too. Well these comments to this topic have a semblance
    of the comments of old. Well done all, una do well.

42. loool

November 24, 2016 at 1:27 am

see them, because it’s afonjas they have been yabbing and because the truth is being spoken about them they have formed let’s switch topics, lmao, but if it’s about Igbo people they will be jumping around like the wild gorillas they look like saying nonsense, you snakes are not fooling anyone, and then some foolish Igbo efulefus too are following them meanwhile when they open their forever stinking mouths to talk about us these efulefus are silent, ndi onenigeria, you Igbo ppl haven’t seen anything but okwa its nigeria? the place that doesn’t hesitate to let u know how hated u are, they will still show you and help u to open ur eyes. but I also love how a lot of Igbos are opening their eyes when they see the way their so called afonja “friends” feel about them, for those of you Igbos still sleeping maybe until they threaten to throw u fools into lagoon again, or tell you to go back to ur erosion ridden states or call you drug barons and thieves or say ur people should be killed maybe that’s when ur eyes will open. but guess what? the failed state is not getting better, we cant tolerate each other anymore, it will start manifesting very well soon and if you think the civil war was bad or if you think these traitors and serpents you’re kiikiing with in these comments and in real life will pity you, then you don’t know the yorubas. and to the person that said every tribe is a demon or something, no sah, everybody (and I mean everybody, even the white ppl who you ofe mmanus love to condemn but who you people resemble so damn much with the hateful, evil things you say and do, even these white ppl are beginning to know, shame, i hope u afonjas lose that “morality” you think you have bcos i now hear a lot of people outside nigeria draw similarities btw u fools and racist whites, one and the same, and btw u and akatas if u don’t know)knows that’s for ur useless prostitute men and ur loose morals, dirty, harlot women, hold that L along with the numerous ones you people keep collecting.

43. Jade edo babe