Music

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde’s Producer son CaptainE Remixes John Legend’s ‘Love Me Now’ | Listen on BN

BellaNaija.com

love-me-now-captaine-remixStar actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde’s son CaptainE is an 18-year-old music producer and sound engineer.

Having produced and mastered over 20 songs, CaptainE has gone on to work on songs of great artistes like Seyi Shay, DelB, General Pype, Burna boy etc.

CaptainE now works on a genre he created and calls AfroElectro.

Here’s a remix of John Legend‘s new song remixed into AfroElectro.

1. fusion OAU

November 25, 2016 at 3:49 pm

“great artistes like Seyi Shay, DelB, General Pype, Burna boy etc” @BN beht why??? greatness le pe benyen????

• Kontinu

November 25, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Fusion OAU hope you’re still not in school about to come out and start trekking upadan with cv. You ppl and your durty mouth ehn? Dem no great reach for you Abi? Kontinu.
      Nice remix by the way CaptainE

2. Gbenro

November 25, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Wow. I like . He’s very talented. Didn’t really like this song before but this version is really cool. Well done

3. Darius

November 25, 2016 at 4:51 pm

@Captain E, kudos you! Keep up the good work.

4. Darius

November 25, 2016 at 4:54 pm

… kudos to you…

5. Dentale

November 25, 2016 at 4:58 pm

I think by now most people know he’s Omotola’s son. The extended introduction will not help him to establish a name for himself. That said, it was nice to hear.

6. [email protected]€[email protected]

November 25, 2016 at 5:18 pm

Nice one Bro.. keep up the good work ??

7. Yolanda

November 25, 2016 at 5:24 pm

Great!!! I liked and enjoyed. Good job Captain.

8. kosy obi

November 25, 2016 at 5:27 pm

nice creativity

9. jamie

November 25, 2016 at 5:28 pm

He took a song and remixed it. Thats what DJ do duh!

• Sojibade

November 25, 2016 at 7:49 pm

Since you want to be schooled. Djs mix sounds producers make them.
      This remix was made from start to finish. Only thing from the original song is the vocals .
      This remix actually now makes the song really appealing
      Thank me now. Bye Jamie.
      * what were you doing at 18???* haterrrrrr
      CaptainE ??????

• jamie

November 26, 2016 at 1:13 am

Nah he’s a DJ. ~ prefer the originnal mix. DJ always slaughtering ? . @11 i already knew the difference between real talent and DJ playing mix. Wat u got lover?

10. B.E

November 25, 2016 at 5:36 pm

Love!!!!! Very summery

Well done

11. Sika

November 25, 2016 at 6:06 pm

He at least has talent…unlike Dj cuppy.

12. Cyril Oni

November 25, 2016 at 7:00 pm

Love the remix
    The electronic flow

13. Amaa

November 25, 2016 at 7:44 pm

Almost like Calvin Haris thing with Rihanna but What I liked about it it’s the Afrocentric beats and mixture. Not bad at all I am impressed. What ever you do please do not drop out school get a college degree don’t I repeat do not neglect school for anything

14. trey

November 25, 2016 at 8:13 pm

Just out of curiosity wonder why Omotolas kids cannot do a professional course. Would be nice to hear that at least one is an accountant or lawyer or scientist. One is a fashion designer, then DJ then another one is a model. Dont get me wrong, I know there is money in the arts so this just me musing………….

• Someonecute

November 25, 2016 at 9:07 pm

“Wonder why omotola’s kids cannot do a professional course”…. I’m sorry but this is the dumbest comment I’ve seen on BN,

• seyi

November 25, 2016 at 9:42 pm

Lol. Its like you just want to be trashed today abi, with this your statement…

• olushola taiwo

November 25, 2016 at 10:04 pm

you are clearly one of the reasons why many Nigerian youths are frustrated. Innocent children forced to read a course their parents wished they studied. May God deliver the likes of you!
      Dear parents, encourage your children to pursue their passion and do all within your capability to bring out the best in them.

• king Bey

November 26, 2016 at 9:39 am

U are a big fool @ trey

15. Qwerty

November 26, 2016 at 5:13 am

Wow!!!! Weldone captain. I love your version

16. Sojibade

November 26, 2016 at 7:46 am

Trey you should hide your head in shame since no one knows who you really are but your damn self. What? People still think like this in 2016? God forbid. The luckiest kids in the world are kids with parents like Omotola. I studied medicine! Waste of my time because dad wanted me to carry on the legacy. We have 4 Drs in the family. I discovered my passion thank God in my mid 30s , today, I’m doing better than all of them put together are you kidding me?
    And isn’t her first daughter even doing hospitality and this same captE doing engineering?
    Trey you need help.

17. tobi

November 26, 2016 at 7:56 am

Love my electro beats and an afro fusion would be interesting thats why i clicked to listen to this. To me the beat was monotonous. Its rigidity seems to stifle some of the magic in comparison to the original version.. Afro beat is not just fast its got a texture and flow ,ebbs and peaks. Its something you cant manufacture on an expensive mixer set but can come up with basic raw material, key being talent.
    Im sure the guy put this out there to gauge some honest rewiews and not flattery from the relentless crowd of omotola worshippers. Flattery dont pay the bills. My honest opinion so dont non of you minion shits come for me except you got the vocab to dual.

18. Fidel

November 26, 2016 at 8:01 am

What a great party starter. Very international. I hope john legend sees it. We slammed it all day yesterday in my office! TGIF style! Lol
    He did a good job, He has great talent. I agree we know him now so no need for Omotola’s son added.

19. Crystal

November 26, 2016 at 9:55 am

I love the remix, I personally feel it’s better than the original version ????