Scoop

“He Leads Me Beside The Still Waters” – Destiny Amaka Celebrates her Birthday Today with these Stunning Photos

BellaNaija.com

destiny-amaka-birthday-photos_-img-20161130-wa0058_3_bellanaija

Today on the 1st of December, OAP Destiny Amaka is celebrating her birthday with these lovely photos. She shared some already on Instagram, captioning the photo above with this,

“Thank you for all the well wishes, God bless you all “He Leads Me Beside The Still Waters”

See the rest of the photos below

destiny-amaka-birthday-photos_-img1480499820376_4_bellanaija destiny-amaka-birthday-photos_-img-20161130-wa0005_2_bellanaija destiny-amaka-birthday-photos_-img-20161130-wa0001_1_bellanaija

Credits
Photographer: @kurengworkx
Makeup: @lucylooks_studio
Dress by: @esosastores
Styled by: @esosastores
Accessories: @ljaccessoriesng
Studio: @jimmylawansonstudios

1. Lola

December 1, 2016 at 3:29 pm

God have mercy! He leads you beside the still waters? It is well.

• Emeka

December 1, 2016 at 3:44 pm

God have mercy gidi and He is still merciful, Grace is still working until the trumpet sounds. I like the calming words of being led beside still waters which is so powerful. Madam this your almost nakedness does not correlate rather it confuses me. Yes you have a nice shape but you can wear something very lovely plus decent and still be admired.

2. eniola

December 1, 2016 at 3:32 pm

the editting no be for here

3. nene

December 1, 2016 at 3:34 pm

she has an amazing figure but her face is gaunt.

• No Chaser...

December 1, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Stop jor.. She has a super pretty butter face.

• ANON

December 1, 2016 at 4:28 pm

unfortunate nene that can never have any good thing to say.

4. Jo!

December 1, 2016 at 3:39 pm

Dress by”… What dress? Lol. Because I definitely don’t see A dress but I NEED to know where that lace thing is from. Lawd! I need it in my life

Happy birthday madam. As someone who’s been on this fitness thing and only recently caught a glimpse of my abs, I understand the need to show off your amazing body, & you’ve earned the right to. You’ve put in the work. So flaunt it if you want to.

I definitely plan to do a “sexy” shoot in my hot bod before I turn thirty, not entirely nude though, something tasteful, but something I can look back at in the future and admire when my body was “solid”.
    After ones twenties, age and gravity does its thing, so celebrate & admire your body when you still can, nothing wrong with that, but for me, it’d be a personal “celebration and admiration”, definitely won’t be sending photos to the press

• Jo!

December 1, 2016 at 3:40 pm

And FYI. You people need to stop with this faux deep/spiritual ish. When paired with half naked pictures, leaves a bitter taste in ones mouth and just shows you’re confused.

5. christian sister

December 1, 2016 at 3:41 pm

He leads you beside still waters with all this nudity? Girrrrl if you don’t *hiss*
    This craze of photoshoots for birthdays needs to go away already..ugh.

• Authentic Sunshine

December 1, 2016 at 5:53 pm

Christian sister get in touch pls. We were friends in our former lives and need to reconnect…..lead korr drag ni……lawd a marcy! hissssssss

6. Whocares

December 1, 2016 at 3:41 pm

Not dressed like that he didn’t, unless it’s not the same bros J I knw. Lmaooooo. I joke I joke. She looks absolutely gorgeous!

7. andtherewasone

December 1, 2016 at 4:38 pm

All I see is ART

• Enny Heart Heart

December 1, 2016 at 8:49 pm

Na u sabi!

• Missappleberry

December 1, 2016 at 9:04 pm

Antiretroviral therapy???

8. Rose

December 1, 2016 at 5:11 pm

Lmao… what’s up with these celebrities and releasing pictures for their birthdays?! Is it a Nigerian thing??
    Envy is a horrible thing.

9. Awiase

December 1, 2016 at 5:24 pm

How can he lead you besides still water when you’re dressed like this?God would even run away with Jesus following suit aaaaaah!!!

10. Kele

December 1, 2016 at 7:44 pm

This is lovely. So beautiful and inspiring. It is definitely come shot. nice pics!

11. emeka

December 1, 2016 at 8:50 pm

This article is worth cummenting on.

12. swerve

December 1, 2016 at 9:24 pm

Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate. Slay hunnay!

• swerve

December 1, 2016 at 9:24 pm

And Happy Birthday!

13. tunmi

December 1, 2016 at 9:32 pm

The girl fine and her body set!!! Happy birthday

14. henrique

December 1, 2016 at 10:46 pm

wats these nudity about? is she not a radio presenter? lets put aside all these OAP tittle, its makes them feel like some superstars, all i can see here is just a desperate attempt to get cheap popularity,i hope her employers are seing these.