Music

“No ‘juju’ you do will work for me… you know yourself” – Davido

BellaNaija.com

Davido

Davido

Superstar singer Davido has alleged that someone may be plotting his downfall using diabolical means.

He made this known via Snapchat. The “Gbagbe Oshi” crooner stated:

“No juju you do will work for me!!! BABA GOD BY MY SIDE… you know yourself. I’m covered with the blood of Jesus… my friends, my family, my work, my life… AMEN.”

Davido Snapchat

1. Remilekun

December 10, 2016 at 10:36 am

Noise maker

2. Darius

December 10, 2016 at 10:37 am

Davido should please grow up.

• Femi

December 10, 2016 at 10:47 am

and u should believe that Jesus is the last bus when u notice strange, evil manifestations around u.

• Celeste

December 10, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Covered by the blood of Jesus is not through seeking attention on social media. It is by going on your knees to God in prayer.

3. Caramel chic

December 10, 2016 at 11:13 am

It always bewilds me how we run our mouth up and down about Jesus. I often wonder what he thinks of us when we mention and claim his name. Is he like “girl bye” Hahaha….. many of us are often prone to blasphemy and we don’t realise. Nigeria is really missing theology biblical churches. I’m not talking about cults and financial organisations in the name of jesus. People often say God sees my heart. He surely does but judges our actions. There is no condenmation in Christ, but there is rebuke and consequence of our sins. Our definition of a blessing is not what the Lord says a blessing is. What we often think are ‘ witch craft and people stopping your progress ” is sometimes the Lords judgement, consequence of sin or rebuke. All these things are done to sanctify our sinful hearts and humbly help us to turn back to Christ. We take God’s wrath for granted because many of us have commited sin behind closed doors and not suffered any consequences and the Lord has given us mercy and grace to hide our sin from others. The oldest confusion of God’s word within Christian churches in Nigeria is the acquiring of money and wealth as the ultimate blessing. Dear family the word already tells us be careful of the path that is narrow. To give up our treasures on earth. This isn’t to say we will not be wealthy or shouldnt work hard but it is to know that riches are not to be our identity. That we must have to say no to certain things at different stages of our lives. The sovereignty of Christ s faithful and loving. But he is not foolish. We sin behind close doors and cry ABBA FATHER bless me on Sunday. Let us all check our hearts and understand who we serve and what he reunites of us. It is not in word we claim to know him but in deed. It is not in giving money to the poor, but it is in deed. Lord help us all.

• dale cole

December 10, 2016 at 12:21 pm

• SiSi

December 10, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Come on and preach!!! This

4. Grow up for what?Please think well before commenting..

December 10, 2016 at 11:18 am

So you don’t know that a lot of evil doers are in Nja?That always happy to see people’s downfall.

God will keep and protect you my brother

• Caramel chic

December 10, 2016 at 9:54 pm

Could you also fall under the group of those evil doers? We must all Take the log out of our wn eye before you check somebody else’s …evil comes in many forms. It falls under sin. So its always easier to see everybody else’s sin’a and wicked hearts. Before we identify and expose our own. What grace to know the Lord says that evil is everywhere. No where do we read that some countries have more evil. Based on the way they choose to apply it. Scripture is clear we all have fallen short and are deceitful and wicked. I learnt that this year. Ashamed I cling to the cross. My evil heart full of malice, hate and jealousy. But I often smiled..my sin covered up. Oh how easy it is to hide sin and evil deeds. With no one knowing..to speak of other evils whilst in denail to your own. 🙂

5. Temi

December 10, 2016 at 11:32 am

Another December drama loading for davido ba? Abi was it not this time last year some people wan enter Dubai by aircraft or by witchcraft? Lol

• Marlvina

December 10, 2016 at 11:39 am

Lmao! January this year I think. Maybe he’s foreseeing another Dubai stunt for next year January. Anyways, may God deliver him from any manipulations.

• nene

December 10, 2016 at 7:16 pm

lol

6. Debola

December 10, 2016 at 12:17 pm

Caramel chic, I wish I cud like ur comment a trillion times.

7. Agu

December 10, 2016 at 5:57 pm

I just don’t like this guy. Another reason why non Africans see us as a joke. you have not achieved much your busying looking for the person who is doing “juju” on you.

• Nenye Nwobu

December 11, 2016 at 7:01 pm

At 24, Davido is actually a success story, apart from his music career, being alive is the greatest achievement; you ofcourse don’t know his personal unglaring achievements. Some people don’t like you too but I like you and Davido, it’s life.