Scoop

“I am proud of the woman you have become” Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates his Daughter Nichole on her Birthday

BellaNaija.com

Veteran actor Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) took to his Instagram to share a photo of his daughter Nichole who turned 30 yesterday and had a few words of encouragement for her.

He said:

Happy Birthday daughter dearest, @msyembra it’s been too long ago I was 30 and right now have no clues about being 30 but I am proud of the woman you have become and I am very thankful that you have it all together and can handle anything life throws your way. You already know how much I love you and how I’ll do anything to ensure you’re alright but like the typical Urhobo man that your daddy is, I can’t wait to meet that special someone, shake hands, size him up and see if he deserves my baby girl but hey, no pressure…(subtle pressure). God bless and keep you today and always my Onome, keep shining and soaring baby girl.

1. Anon

February 8, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Onome is all grown up. Congrats. Her late Mum, MEE will be proud of her.

• FasholasLover

February 8, 2017 at 4:31 pm

Yup. I like the way he still has a connection with her.

2. o

February 8, 2017 at 4:37 pm

I love the way the late MEE and RMD blended their family.

3. mama zee

February 8, 2017 at 4:46 pm

a very happy birthday to her,may the lines fall for her in pleasant places,30 a very determining age for a girl

4. Oghene......

February 8, 2017 at 6:05 pm

….”but like the typical Urhobo man that your daddy is, I can’t wait to meet that special someone, shake hands, size him up and see if he deserves my baby girl ” . Happy birthday my fellow urhobo lady!! Lmao my dad has subtly hinted about a husband. until then daddy …..

5. Tokstarr the Fakestarr

February 8, 2017 at 6:24 pm

Awwwwww

This is MEE’s daughter!!!

my cold heart just melted.

This is Onome…
    Darling,your mother was one of the best in her field and she near worshipped the ground you walk on.
    Onome,may life be good to you,may your star surpass your mothers own.
    Ahhhh…
    MEE lovedddddd this girl ooooo

You will live long.
    I cherished your mothers writing.

do you know she wrote some novels?
    I will never forget.
    Assad Lawson was the bloke in it.

RMD…thank YOU for taking care of Onome and being in her life.
    abeg forgive me for famzing.

MEE was a legend.

• Onika

February 8, 2017 at 7:15 pm

I have been looking for her novels o, especially “The Dream”. I rem the cover was pink with silhouette figures on it. I wonder where I can find to buy o.

• no no no no no

February 9, 2017 at 9:54 am

I like your comment but your moniker blew me off…MAJA!

6. Onika

February 8, 2017 at 7:14 pm

May Ellen Ezekiel’s daughter. Awww

7. Dominic Ilenre

May 21, 2018 at 3:15 am

There is that song “Only you can do what no man can do Jehovah”. With God all things are possible. The young shall grow and the “old” shall be proud. There is nothing like watching your child blossom. Good memories of also reading MEEMDs write ups when she was at Concord newspapers. Na your wife then, but she belonged to all of us her teeming fans. God’s love for every human being he has created is boundless. Let us make the most of our human experience.