Style

BN Bridal: Inspired by Swans, See the Igolo Collection by Amy Chilaka

BellaNaija Weddings

Designer, Amy Chilaka unveiled her latest bridal lookbook tagged the Igolo Collection.

Being influenced by the refined elegance and gentility of the Swan, the collection features stunning silhouettes and rich colors awash the very sensual fluidity of its draping fabrics.

Remaining loyal to the brand’s aesthetic of defined silhouettes, embellishment, and appliqué, the collection includes wedding dresses, evening gowns, and cocktail dresses.

Have a look and be inspired!

Bella

Instagram: @shopamychilaka

1. Suga

March 10, 2017 at 3:39 pm

No comment!!!!

2. jean17

March 10, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Apart from the sleeveless pencil dress, everything there, was poorly made abeg.

This here is the reason why I am still sticking it out, in my bank job, so that I can save enough to go study fashion design abroad.

I will now carry my hard earned money an buy this one.

• Jamie

March 12, 2017 at 7:46 am

Since you haven’t saved up enough yet to study design abroad, why don’t you shut up and let more knowledgeable folks determine what is “poorly made” or not. Do you know how much work the real designers put into honing their craft? Please read “the man in the arena”- Theodore Roosevelt…and shut up forever!

• Doyin B

March 14, 2017 at 8:37 pm

Thank you so much for this!! Honestly, some people!! You better stick to your banking job then, cause I guarantee you can’t make 10% of these fab designs. If you have nothing good to say, shut up!

3. olanna&odenigbo

March 10, 2017 at 5:31 pm

Is the Creative Director- Tomi, not an Actress?…. seems she’s better suited there, in the acting world. Fashion not so sure…alternatively, she can hire a designer, pattern cutter and a factory to produce a clothing line… cos DIY wont cut this.

4. Tutu

March 10, 2017 at 5:37 pm

I was expecting to see sponsored content. This is despicable! Bella Naija you have a standard nau. What is this?!? O ga o! (in Bisola’s voice)

5. POI

March 10, 2017 at 5:40 pm

I love!! Our Nigerian designers are really uping their game.

6. Impressive not.

March 10, 2017 at 6:33 pm

This is not representative of the average Nigerian woman. I am not impressed.

7. Ani

March 10, 2017 at 6:59 pm

Beautiful collection. Particularly impressed by Habiba, Alana and Clarissa! Definitely keeping a close look at this designer……

8. Tonye

March 12, 2017 at 8:06 am

Bella, Habiba, Liora, Alana, Adora, Liana & Clarissa – sign me up… Fiona – not so much. It’s amazing how much we are growing as Nigeria designers, entertainers and in almost every other category.

9. Doyin B

March 14, 2017 at 8:43 pm

Fab designs! Yellow one is my favorite! Can’t for next collection!

10. Temi

March 16, 2017 at 10:57 pm

I love these collections, they are extremely beautiful!