Music

Davido’s Paternity Scandal: “We will eventually go to court because I know we have a good case” – Alleged Baby Mama Ayomide Labinjo

BellaNaija.com

Davido and Ayomide

Ayomide Labinjo, the Ibadan based lady who claimed she had a child for singer Davido, has again reaffirmed her position – adding that when she slept with him, she just wanted to catch her fun.

Ayomide, in an exclusive chat with PUNCH’s Saturday Beats, said that Davido refused to wear protection that’s why he’s facing this scandal.

“If only Davido had listened to me and worn a condom,” she said.

She added that her mother has approached a lawyer and the matter will soon be in court.

Recounting the events of the night, Ayomide alleged:

The reason I slept with him the first time we met was because I just wanted to catch my fun. The day we met at the club, I was with my friends, I did not really know him then but I just knew he was an artiste. I went out with my female friends; we had like a ladies night out; then one of his bouncers came to meet me and told me that his boss wanted to see me. I actually thought it was the owner of the club that wanted to see me. When I got to where they were, I noticed that it was David and he was with B. Red. I greeted both of them, B. Red did not respond but David did and we talked. He collected my pin and asked me to return to my seat. When they were about to leave, the bouncer came to meet me again and informed me that they wanted to leave. My friends thought we were all going together but when we all got to the car, he asked my friends to go back. He said that I was the one he wanted to see.

We went to the Genesis Hotel. When we got to the room, we talked for a long while before we had sex. He is a very jovial person and he loves talking. He made me laugh a lot and we talked at length. B. Red was in the other room. I insisted that he should protect himself by wearing a condom before sex but he refused. He said that he does HIV test every two weeks. Then I asked him how sure he was that I did not have any disease but he said he was very sure I did not have a disease. After he had said all that, I told him to just do what he wanted to do and allow me go home in the morning. That night, he had sex with me twice. You would know he was in the mood to have sex that night and it lasted for a while. He has a big manhood and it hurt me a little. The second time was when he noticed I was leaving in the morning and he just wanted to have sex with me again.

The second time, the sex did not last long because he was very tired and he did not even know when I left the hotel. I do not drink or smoke but David drinks and smokes. He drank and smoked in the club.

Davido had denied all these, adding that the DNA test, which was done in 2014, came out negative. The singer said that in spite of the result of the test, he and his family gave her and her mother some money.

She has, however, refuted this claim.

“I saw where he said he sent money to my family and that is a lie. The question I would ask is that what account did he pay the money into? He should bring out the bank teller. He has never given me money. If they said they have given me money, there would be a record or evidence and they should bring it out. Even when we had sex, he never gave me money for transport. David is a very stingy person and I would not be the first person saying this. I have heard it from different girls, David is very stingy,” she said.

She added that she is very sure Davido is the father of her 3 year old daughter, adding that she had no boyfriend at the time and was not jumping “from one bed to another”.

“That is why I am very bold and certain that he is the father of my child. If I had been sleeping around, I would not be that bold to talk,” she adds.

“I just want him to take up his responsibility but I heard he is not ready for another DNA. My mother has gone to a lawyer and we will eventually go to court because I know we have a good case. I was told that even if David does not want to step out for a DNA, any of his siblings could step in for him. Once everything is settled, I just want him to take care of his daughter but there cannot be mutual love between us. Even the way he talks to me cannot allow for mutual love,” the 26-year old said.

Davido’s manager, Asa Asika had also said that Davido is not the father of the baby, adding that the singer will not go for another DNA test

“She is just an opportunist looking for quick money and fame,” Asa added.

Read the rest of the interview HERE.

1. A Real Nigerian

March 25, 2017 at 1:58 pm

What did I just read?

• Tola

March 25, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Mes sentiments exacte! What did I just read? I mean, Gee! What’s our business with his big manhood? Like we care. *eye rolling*

• Helen

March 25, 2017 at 2:54 pm

Lmao big cassava a la cassanova. Dese guys don’t like using protection and dey will be takn antibiotics anyhow. R dey nt afraid of HIV

• Seriously

March 25, 2017 at 3:31 pm

[email protected] did I just read
      Gosh I love modern day gossip. You don’t have to investigate anymore. Davido is one irresponsible, entitled and useless guy. We blame black American men and their bad behavior on the absence of their fathers in their life, raised by single mothers who didn’t show them how to be a responsible man but Davido’s dad is present in his life. His father must be an irresponsible man himself because children follow examples. How difficult is it to protect yourself especially if you’ve chosen to sleep around. It doesn’t matter if you are 20inches. He’s protecting himself from HIV but not STDs and impregnating girls all over the place. And I’m sure there are several girls who didn’t come out.

And to the girl, you have no form of integrity for yourself. You meet a guy for the first time and allow him to sleep with you without protection. Even if he insisted, the fact that it’s the first time is a big no. Well, that’s your problem deal with it. Good luck on child support money.

• o

March 25, 2017 at 6:02 pm

It’s wrong for you to call Davido’s father irresponsible. Haba!!?? Fear God!!! Some children will turn out badly or make bad choices/decisions no matter how hard their parents try.

• Diamond

March 25, 2017 at 6:52 pm

“We blame black American men and their bad behavior on the absence of their fathers in their life, raised by single mothers who didn’t show them how to be a responsible man but Davido’s dad is present in his life. His father must be an irresponsible man himself because children follow examples”.

You are so WRONG to conclude Davido’s dad is irresponsible because of his son’s ways. You that think having both parent in a child life makes a perfect child, didn’t you learn respect from your parents? Calling another’s father irresponsible, stupid you!

• bey

March 25, 2017 at 11:00 pm

@seriously do you have sense at all. Do you know the family personally ?
      Obama didnt have the best family dynamics. Did he not become a leader of one of the best nations in the world.
      You turning out being irresponsible doesn’t mean you weren’t properly trained. Iv seen people that have done the very best bringing up their kids. One out of the 6 still turned out being a drop out and junkee and all the rest are doing rxtremly well in career and family.

• Jade Edo babe

March 26, 2017 at 10:13 am

[email protected] all the commenters wey carry headache for baba olowo(Davido’s father).
      Davido is very childish. Chai,small pikin will have babies all over the world before he turns 30 sef.
      I don’t know the dad personally but I’ve heard stories. If the stories are true, his dad seems too lenient on how he deals with his son then. My friend dated one of Davido’s cousins, for his birthday we were at a club to celebrate. I’ve never been so irritated in my life. I had to leave early, I hate clubs in general anyway then to be around immature boys. Davido has serious anger issues, his cousins are worst. I hate entitled, spoilt disrespectful brats who think their bad behavior is allowed bcos they have fame/money. He cursed out everyone at that club, if a girl says no one of these useless boys, she would be insulted, abused by his crew. And my friend mentioned that he acts crazy in front of his dad too.

2. Ify

March 25, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Aunty, your story is just one kain. Last time, you said you are a good girl who doesn’t go out and that was your first time of going to a club. So you just met someone, He didn’t use condom and he came inside you twice, what were you expecting? Why didn’t you take Postinor the next morning? And where have you been since then? Why are we just hearing about you? Anyway, I kind of believe her because of his track record. Good luck with everything

3. o

March 25, 2017 at 2:07 pm

My jaw dropped as I read this. What?????? Jezzzzz. No shame. He said he does not use protection and he has no disease and he’s sure you don’t have. Gosh. I guess it’s written on the forehead.

You told him to just do what he wanted to do. O ga. See two ppl wey no get shame. Plus David plus the babe. How do families allow their daughters speak publicly about such.

David, how many baby mamas at what age? Imagine. I feel sorry for your dad. As you don’t feel sorry for yourself. Let the court carry out a DNA test and if paternity is yours then take up responsibility. Very soon Nigeria will be dealing with HIV epidemic if we continue like this.

• Libby

March 25, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Nigeria already has an HIV epidemic….globally, its second.

• Lady D

March 25, 2017 at 9:17 pm

Hi, your wrong on that!!! The southern region of Africa has the highest. 1- Swaziland, 2- Botswana, 3- Lesotho, 4- South Africa

• Libby

March 26, 2017 at 1:20 am

Lol at lady d clearly you’ve got that from Wikipedia but if you actually go back to read it properly it says those countries you have listed have 20% of their adult population living with HIV not highest in terms of TOTAL NUMBER. With regards to rate of prevalence Nigeria is second after SA. Next time try a more reliable source such as WHO.

4. Libby

March 25, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Chai! Some people have no shame oooooh waris this? Child really? I mean I can understand if you feel jilted but did you have to be this graphic ? And a guy refused to wear protection after you suggested and you still “mumuishly” opened your legs…..Olekwa!

• JAM

March 25, 2017 at 11:22 pm

Thanks my dear! What is our society turning into????? No shame anymore??? And the stupid girl has the guts to grant interviews??? And her mother is contacting a lawyer??? If u can willingly have sex with a man without protection, u re as guilty as the man. She is just an opportunist! She’s got no self worth!!!!!!

5. See

March 25, 2017 at 2:11 pm

Gosh. I’ve had a good laugh. WTF?

6. john

March 25, 2017 at 2:16 pm

davido choice of women is just blaaaa.. they all look weird ,ugly and malnourished. .of all the stunning vixens u see in their videos, u will think his baby mamas will be stunning , the same goes with wizkid..only flavour has good taste in women

7. Thegirl

March 25, 2017 at 2:17 pm

There goes the dignity of a woman….. Stop going after him like US visa. He said he is not the father of the child, fine….. Leave him alone and channel the time and resources you are wasting on this Matter into training up your child!

8. Tee

March 25, 2017 at 2:18 pm

See details, gosh I’m so embarrassed for this lady!

9. Cee

March 25, 2017 at 2:22 pm

Somebody pls make him an ambassador for gold circle. What’s is this nonsense in this day and age. You get tested every two weeks, that’s medicine after death not prevention. Woman, he told you this test nonsense and you believed, the onus is on you to protect yourself. I don’t even know what to say because you claim you were sober, and you did this to yourself with someone you don’t know. Does this mean u set out to be a baby mama? Please people use condom if you can’t abstain, Aids is real and baby mama’s are expensive.

• FasholasLover

March 25, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Uwadiegwu, Davido is a loose canon. WTF? HIV test every two weeks, what is that supposed to achieve? Medicine after death also came to mind. As for the girl, “His bouncer called you. B-Red did not respond to your greeting. He said you should return to your seat. You had sex just to catch fun. He did not even give you money for transport . He is stingy. You heard he is stingy”.

Egbami. So, girls just go out to catch fun by having sex with random men? I must be old fashioned.. If the child turns out to be Davido’s – gosh! He must have a motley crew for baby mamas. Davido is a disaster waiting to happen, somebody should rein him in. Very irresponsible something.

10. Ej

March 25, 2017 at 2:34 pm

U say wat

11. B.

March 25, 2017 at 2:38 pm

Smelly gist

• o

March 25, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Real oro rirun

12. Beard gang

March 25, 2017 at 2:40 pm

Ayomide labinjo, are you aware God created you with dignity?

• o

March 25, 2017 at 5:56 pm

Obviously not

13. Tootsie

March 25, 2017 at 2:41 pm

You can’t make this up. Davido has a lot of growing up to do! Tufia!

14. Love

March 25, 2017 at 2:43 pm

Davido isn’t a saint but this story there’s something wrong…….the girls version is so disgusting and I really don’t wanna believe neither am I supporting davido there’s something not right about this whole story

15. Honestina

March 25, 2017 at 3:03 pm

I pray the child doesn’t take after her mum’s IQ which is almost at par with doormat. A very reckless and shameless woman.

16. jayson

March 25, 2017 at 3:36 pm

This is unbelievable.. WTF! What’s wrong with children of these day. You had to say all that in public like it doesn’t matter. Guess you have no future cuz no guy in his senses relate with you.. Gosh!

17. Rain

March 25, 2017 at 3:43 pm

no dignity…..no respect…….shameless evil woman. so low IQ and a disgrace to women. cant believe what i just read……..just like the devil Otobo woman……..is this what Nigerian ladies are turning into now?

18. Spunky

March 25, 2017 at 3:46 pm

How does a parent bring up a child to be this way? We have to know in details how you both hooked up and f**ked? You both are 50 shades of irresponsible. Damn!

19. Rafaella

March 25, 2017 at 3:59 pm

You wanted to catch fun, you catch belle. DEAL WITH IT!!!
    He has a big manhood and he’s stingy, what do you want us to do? Na we hold light for una that night???
    Davido if this is true, nawa X100 for you.
    I thought you said you will start a scholarship scheme this year, is this the scholarship scheme?
    #Kontinu

20. deedee

March 25, 2017 at 4:06 pm

OMG, kini gbogbo rada rada e, so Davido told this foolish somebody that he does HIV test every 2 weeks and she believed him,so had random sex with him, Mogbe, am really old fashioned o! cos i can not begin to imagine the loose character display of some ladies these days…

21. Chibaby

March 25, 2017 at 4:28 pm

Please let’s not let the circumstances that led to the baby’s conception and the baby mama’s clear lack of tact, cause us to lose sight of the real issues.
    A real child’s life and livelihood hangs in the balance. If you are man enough to sleep with a woman without protection, you should be man enough to handle your responsibility. Let him take the second DNA test and clear all doubts. Only the guilty are afraid; the innocent have nothing to fear.

22. Tiwa

March 25, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Awon omo wobe. Wobe sistrens and brethrens – die by fire in Jesor name. Disgusting children.

23. Tobi

March 25, 2017 at 4:39 pm

so let me get this gist
    1. You catch fun with random men (who you know have a reputation )without protection. I am not understanding your death wish.
    2. You finished the sex and did not think to at least protect against unwanted pregnancy with morning after pill.
    My dear I put it to you that your plan was to have a baby by this boy for financial gain.
    Going for a paternity order is a complex process oh, especially when the guy is not interested.
    Both of you need advanced sexual health testing.
    Both of you are Disgusting!!!!!! And terminally stupid.

24. SOS

March 25, 2017 at 4:51 pm

Radarada..(in Jenifa’s voice”)

25. Rose

March 25, 2017 at 5:31 pm

I weep for mankind ?

26. Shalewa

March 25, 2017 at 6:33 pm

I am just so sad to read this; random fun carching tinzz resulting in a child who hopefully does not turn out like the parents.. Worse still is her mother supporting her by engaging a lawyer. Omo ti o ye ki won fun legba. Shame and scandal in the family. I wonder what David’s father do with such a son as this. Oluwa gba wa oooo. Amin

27. But why?

March 25, 2017 at 6:58 pm

Stephanie Otobo’s colleague……..

28. Diamond

March 25, 2017 at 7:10 pm

PEOPLE, LET’S STOP WITH BLAMING DAVIDO’S FATHER, SAYING HE DIDN’T RAISE HIS SON PROPERLY.

PARENTS COULD DO THEIR BEST FOR A CHILD, AND THE CHILD MAY STILL DISAPPOINT. ESPECIALLY IN THIS CASE WHERE DAVIDO MADE MONEY AS A CHILD. AS A PARENT YOU KEEP DIRECTING AND PRAYING FOR THEM.

KIDS WITH BOTH PARENTS CAN GO HAYWIRE, AND ORPHANS CAN TURN OUT GOOD. SO YOU SHOULDN’T CONCLUDE ITS A SINGLE PARENT THING… SOMETIMES IT ISN’T.

• Enny heart heart

March 26, 2017 at 5:39 pm

Yes. Let us blame the baby mama!
      See how all the comments are directed at her! “No shame, no dignity, had the audacity to make a less than smart mistake, she’s even opening her mouth to say it”. Makes me sick!
      Mr Davido take the paternity test, cos really it’s the least you could do. This lady has carried all your shame, and both your foolishness, not to mention a pregnancy and raising the child on her own.

29. Logic

March 25, 2017 at 7:17 pm

Regardless of how sleazy this woman seems or the circumstances surrounding her conception if this is Truly Davids child then she needs to get lawyers involved. I think Nigerian courts should be serious about child support laws. Maybe just maybe these people will strap it up! Since they ain’t afraid of HIV and Sexually Transmittec illnesses.
    If this is not his child why is he afraid of a second paternity test, why not take the test and put this issue to bed. #cantdeal

30. [email protected]

March 25, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Shame dey catch me.

31. Sibo

March 25, 2017 at 7:46 pm

I can’t believe she put her face and fathers name to this admission of disgraceful behaviour. I shame for you. As for Father Christmas Davido, You fa you need help you have a sex addiction. If that vajayjay was riddle with weeping open sores you for still enter. Gosh the thought of it just made me sick in my mouth. Yuck!!!!!!!.

32. Deb

March 25, 2017 at 8:46 pm

A confessional statement

33. Pd

March 25, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Groupie rant!

34. Logic

March 25, 2017 at 9:27 pm

Bellanaija please where is my comment. I don’t understand you guys, are we now supposed to beg before comments are posted or aren’t we allowed to have different opinions. I really want to understand the basis behind all this delayed comment approval or non approval of comments when the comment differs from the popular train. This is annoying as it stifles freedom of expression on this blog and it definitely alienates your blog visitors. You can post if you like , if you like don’t post at least you’ve seen this. I will like to add that my comment was in no way abusive Thank you

35. Xoo

March 25, 2017 at 9:29 pm

Imagine the child growing up to read he he was conceived. Wow!

• Xoo

March 25, 2017 at 9:30 pm

How he was*

36. Yummychickcummummy

March 25, 2017 at 9:32 pm

Lmao..,.modaf***kers ..shame on them both !

37. Odine

March 25, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Who born these children? The nonsense somebody will read in these streets ehn.

38. Las

March 25, 2017 at 11:20 pm

Giving women a bad name since 1827. Wehdone Ma.

39. alphabet99

March 26, 2017 at 1:23 am

Awon omo jaati jaati..shio!!

40. Davidoff and DNA

March 26, 2017 at 11:06 pm

If you are so sure, just do the test anyways to prove that baby ain’t yours.
    This gal is bold and dumb AF! It’s up to women to prevent unwanted pregnancy if not STDs.. 2 suffering must not fall ontop your head…