News

Ghanaian Crime Officer reveals: Tonto Dikeh was Arrested in 2015 for Destroying Churchill’s Properties worth $20,000

BellaNaija.com

The saga between Tonto Dikeh and her husband, Olakunke Oladunni Churchill has taken another twist.

Crime Officer at Madina Divisional Police Office in Ghana, Supt. Joseph Oppong has stated, in an interview with Ghanaian Joy News, that Tonto Dikeh gave misleading information to the public in her recent interview.

Tonto Dikeh had accused Churchill of assaulting her in Ghana and she had to run to the Nigerian Embassy (watch here).

In the 29-minute long interview, Oppong said that she never went to the Nigerian Embassy naked as she claimed, but in fact, was arrested as she vandalised (her then fiance) Churchill’s properties at his Trassaco home in Accra, Ghana on June 9, 2015.

He said Churchill was the one who filed a complaint at the police station.

Oppong further stated that “neighbors confirmed she came in with a bottle of vodka around 3AM… most likely drunk, as she damaged properties worth $20,000: adding that she attested to doing this in her written statement.

According to him, Tonto Dikeh nearly gunned down one of the house helps who tried to restrain her. When asked who had the gun, he confirmed that it belonged to Churchill, but she broke into his safe to get it.

Watch:

1. Ammagh

March 11, 2017 at 1:54 pm

It’s getting really interesting……..

• Negodu

March 11, 2017 at 3:47 pm

This event happened in January 2015, when she was still a financee and you both got married? Both of you are mad

• FasholasLover

March 11, 2017 at 5:56 pm

Too many loopholes in this vid/story. So, neighbours now stand watch in the street to see who comes in at midnight and with what. I beg, l lost interest after this. You police officer, l hope your bosses ok’d this and l also hope whatever you were paid is enough to cover your pension. To think ya all condemn the Nigerian police. If this is a representation of the best Ghana has to offer then, the Ghanaian police take the cake. After this drama Tonto and Churchill still went ahead and got married?

That Tontoh was beaten is not in doubt. If a man were to lay a finger on me, trust me, if there is a pump machine gun around, l will pull it. So, Tonto just woke up and started destroying things? Haba, you paid errand persons should fear God. She probably challenged infidelity or whatever – he beat her and she went crazy. Enough already to the both of them. Tonto stop responding let Churchill and his people take the dance floor and be disgracing him. The public can tell when a party is lying.
      What manner of man allows his PA – the Mr. Paul, girlfriend and all manner of ghost writers to dish dirt on his estranged wife? How do women end up with such men?. You sef Charity you saw the hand writing on the wall and still plunged in. What were you expecting?. That marriage was going to change him? Babes, whatever irritates you during courtship will be worse in marriage. If you do not like what you see during courtship, pls. walk away.

• Adun

March 11, 2017 at 6:28 pm

Bro you get time oh!

• Owo

March 23, 2017 at 5:25 am

Talking as if you were there your assumption of the GHANIAN police is false

2. Ada

March 11, 2017 at 1:57 pm

The saga continues …….

3. Wahala

March 11, 2017 at 1:58 pm

Wahala dey oh, there is always three sides to a story.

4. Coconutter

March 11, 2017 at 2:01 pm

Damn! This Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill’s Marriage saga is hotter than a Hollywood movie… To be continued!!

5. Ine

March 11, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Something does not sound right about this interview. The boyfriend does not have any wrong doing. All of a sudden you can’t read her writing. Younger sister fire. Mr churchhill you didn’t arrange this damage control well. The guy can’t even believe himself and did cut and join.

6. Logic

March 11, 2017 at 2:06 pm

This might sound insensitive but its best not to judge issues with too much emotions even when one party is crying. One also needs to investigate things logically without adding emotions to it.

• Iris

March 11, 2017 at 3:37 pm

I understand you perfectly, but you see, because there is so much unfairness when it comes to domestic violence and rape, I personally tend to give the victim the benefit of the doubt. At the end of the day I’m still most interested in whether he was beating her. If we know the full story and she did damage his property she needs to pay for it. However, if he beat the crap out of her he still has to pay too. He probably won’t though. She hasn’t said anything about pressing charges.

7. B.

March 11, 2017 at 2:10 pm

Everyone who was defending Tonto where una dey? I don’t know how your husband will come home and just start beating you for no reason. In her interview all she did was cry, she dint let us know how it all started, painting herself a saint. As usual all the male bashers here jumped to support her. Neighbors confirmed every time tonto is unhappy, she destroys things in the house, screams and throws things at people in the house.Both of them have serious issues, terrible mix from the get go. As I said before some people just bring out the worst in each other.

• Ine

March 11, 2017 at 2:16 pm

Which neighbor? U mean mr churchhill’s statement, did u read the part about his “sister”. Open ur mind sir

• Madame

March 11, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Shut up.. We are still here!
      Tonto backed up her words with real receipts.. where is the evidence backing this silly, poorly executed claim?

• BB

March 11, 2017 at 2:51 pm

I knew something was wrong somewhere…. she was too dramatic with her crocodile tears. The only thing i can believe in her interview is that her hubby cheats and the Rosy saga.

• slice

March 11, 2017 at 3:23 pm

You say that like the reason for beating ones wife matters

• dhoney

March 12, 2017 at 12:20 am

….I recall trying to date a strikingly beautuiful lady in the University back then and when I asked about her last relationship, she mentioned that they parted cos when she had a disagreement with her Doctor boyfriend, she got mad and destroyed all the expensive electronics in his house. I looked at myself with no expensive stuffs, na bottle dis babe go chuck me…aahaha. I thanked her for her honesty and took off, she was mad with me but eh I am still alive today. Moral of the story…no matter how smart a man or woman is during dating/friendship period, you will get to know one or two weaknesses, if its something you can`t live with, run. No man can change a man or woman except you are their creator – God. Tonto is never a changed lady (forget about those Bible lines) and the husband does not impress me as a great dude too. They are both bad adverts for what a great marriage should look like.

8. Favourine

March 11, 2017 at 2:10 pm

Why was the document of the report not shown. If it were true it would be shown. I think he just wants to do damage control. lies, lies,lies

9. Nv

March 11, 2017 at 2:11 pm

Nawa o, this is a twist.

10. Nakoms

March 11, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Romanus! Romanus!
    ……..Sir
    Bring me the Palm wine in the olubi
    ………Sir, one glass?
    Ehm, bring the whole keg. It promises to be a loooong day…

• Mannie

March 11, 2017 at 3:55 pm

Can I join you, please. I bring kola

11. Questions

March 11, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Seems both parties have dirt on their hands, if she lied before what has changed? She could be lying again right?

12. john

March 11, 2017 at 2:20 pm

till today, i still dey wonder why would a sane man marry someone like tonto or even any nigerian female celebrity and that is the reason why I believe this Churchill guy get comma..women like tonto are good for flexing not for marriage..tomorrow , someone will go and marry Daniella Okeke or Stephanie Otobo ..haba…I am starting to think some men are as stupid as women..to all women here would u like your brother or son to marry someone like tonto,honestly

• Joy

March 11, 2017 at 6:16 pm

Dear saint john what is wrong with Tonto and the women u mentioned??? Who are you to decide what they or anyone else deserves. You want to be their God? Only God can decide what we all deserve including you. Be mindful of your utterances.

13. Lady G

March 11, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Let’s see the receipts then. Stories like this should come with an official police report.

14. fafa

March 11, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Olakunle Churchill your plan will not work Oga. Shame on you. Wife beater. Chronic adulterer. The God that Tonto serves will fight for her. This your slimy damage control is not even making sense. You and the equally slimy Oppong that you have paid to come and make a “performance”. Instead of you to jeje continue with your fake yahoo yahoo foundation you want to come and pour more fuel into the fire you started. My fren gerrarahe jooor.

• Nicex

March 11, 2017 at 2:29 pm

This is an emotional rant. Even when you see and hear the facts? Let both parties bring out proof. Its not by shouting wife beater up and down, lets see proof and draw up a logical conclusion.

• Abk

March 11, 2017 at 3:22 pm

Where are the facts? Even the so called officer couldn’t show facts or back up his comments. I’m not even a fan of Tonto, as a matter of fact, I couldn’t stand her when I was younger. This however is clearly damage control from/by her husband.

15. john

March 11, 2017 at 2:30 pm

The God that Tonto serves will fight for her. lol when they tell you most women are stupid and empty vessels that has a habit of deceiving one another …believe them

16. Beard gang

March 11, 2017 at 2:34 pm

Eeya! tonto you should have stayed with wizkid

17. john

March 11, 2017 at 2:35 pm

We all knew he was a fraudster and 419, his sudden wealth and success.Yet you went and married him…..U claimed in your last interview u watched him make every kobo… now ure calling him a yahoo boy, so u were aware and watching abi na assisting him. women and logic are like water and oil

18. Cocolette

March 11, 2017 at 2:35 pm

Wait o! Tonto please tell me your interview wasn’t all an act. I know you’re an actress but I didn’t think you were that good. I feel betrayed and emotionally used ?
    I guess we’ll just shush n wait for all the facts to come out

19. B.

March 11, 2017 at 2:57 pm

In other news, abeg who else has heard about the rumours on Dami and Chris Attoh’s marriage???? ah!!! I was sooo rooting for them, I pray it aint true. Maybe celebs should stop getting married, they should just cohabit. cuz these their marriages are beginning to look like showbiz

• All eyes

March 11, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Biko what about them

• Anon

March 11, 2017 at 5:57 pm

When you read some comments here, better believe…

Go back to some old posts.

• nene

March 11, 2017 at 9:47 pm

it was a rushed marriage as she was pregnant. nothing new there. these type of marriages rarely last. look at tonto dikeh

20. OA

March 11, 2017 at 2:59 pm

This was all the way back in 2015; clearly, the relationship was doomed even before they got married. Na wah. I’m still very flabbergasted at all the praises she was reigning on the man meanwhile fire was burning inside her home. Why can’t people just learn to keep quiet and not say anything? Is it by force to make things appear as they are not?

21. Suga

March 11, 2017 at 3:01 pm

After watching her interview, I told my cousin that it is high time men started talking too about what some ladies do in their matrimonial homes for equity because it has been the ladies crying of abuse aside Tbliz.I said so because I perceived Tonto as someone that is not calm and must have equally done something as crazy to her husband which she never mentioned. I’m honestly surprised that she hasn’t gone to beat up the actress sleeping with her husband perhaps because she knows that the husband is actually not worth the fight. It is never justified for anyone to physically abuse the other no matter what rather you go for a break or a divorce no matter the offense. I am not saying that this story is true or not but I know some women can be crazy and some super-crazy men do not have the grace to spare them. Tonto mentioned dragging a woman of his manhood which must have ended up in a fight and probably she got badly beaten up by her husband probably because men are often bigger and stronger, but from her story she actually started the fight. I would advise every woman to have some self respect for themselves so they don’t end up infuriating their uncontrollable husband into beating them as not everyone is that disciplined not to react when pushed to the walls.If you can be patient to bear his infidelity, please continue to do it in peace. If you cannot I would advise for you to leave rather than staying to fight or for you to be fought. Like I always tell the people around me… It is not worth the fight as you may end up badly injured, killed or you may end up a murderer by intentionally or unintentionally killing your partner.

• slice

March 11, 2017 at 3:24 pm

Churchill already talked. He said she pushed his mom down the stairs

• Chief

March 11, 2017 at 5:18 pm

@Suga….Because as a society people are not willing to see men as vulnerable and society are more responsive to women in such cases.There is a massive amount of stigma around men being abused.They are ridiculed for it and very unlikely to be believed when they report or come forward.Women are the causes of domestic violence because most women abuse men verbally to the point it hurt men emotionally to lose his temper and strike . No man hit a woman first without her initiating violence because men are raised and taught that”you don’t a hit a woman first.Women antagonized the situation,remember women are violent in nature and more vicious.The problem is that nowadays Women are being brainwashed that they are biologically equal to men in every way.

Of course she was lying in her interview.Women evolved to rely on deception and manipulation as their weapons.It’s simply what they do.You can always count on a woman to lie to you under certain circumstances.Everything in a woman’s life is built on a foundation of the shifting sands of her emotions.Women have absolutely no morals qualms about lying because to them lying is perfectly justified.Lying is a means of serving their feelings and emotions which always take precedence.

Tonto is a bully and she’s using her celebrity status to play victim card.One of the most atrocious things by far that i think a bully does is she accuses her man of abuse when it’s not the truth.There is no limit to what a person like her will do.

• Kelly

March 11, 2017 at 6:56 pm

This your argument sef is very loopholed. Who broke your heart?! Mpele.

22. Elyon

March 11, 2017 at 3:06 pm

All these Nigerian Celebrities and their fake life and marriages are so disgusting. God have mercy! Tonto should please safe the remains of her dignity by keeping silent. Enough already!

23. Bubu

March 11, 2017 at 3:06 pm

Na wa o, this drama is so unnecessary, we not go ur separate ways in peace if u wish. Ki ni gbogbo drama yi! Remember ur child na if at a u want to act silly remember ur child ahnahn kilode!

24. Nitomeya

March 11, 2017 at 3:08 pm

When I first saw this post my first reaction was this is going to interesting(tea and all) but after careful consideration, I am sober and see the need to pray for my marriage and other marriages. I pray that it will be well with my marriage and all other marriage and that the spirit of love will be restored back to the institution of marriage in Jesus name amen. It is well.

25. nwa nna

March 11, 2017 at 3:18 pm

Live your life on social media and get your life destroyed on social media.. There are three sides to every story, that recounted by both parties involved and then what actually happened…
    We are always quick to chose sides when we hear all these stories, myself included but are not preview to all the facts because the narratives told by the parties involved is done to fit their own story.
    What I have learnt over the years is there is always more to the story than meet the eyes, in this case I believe the only innocent party here is their child…

26. Enny Heart Heart

March 11, 2017 at 3:20 pm

I once broke all the glass screens on both my bf’s cars cos we were quarrelling and I was mad. And he never lifted a finger on me. I don’t know what’s really wrong with me, I just break/destroy stuff when I’m angry. Spoiled all of my previous phones due to this.
    Anyway Tonto, Idk what you guys problem is but I feel neither of y’all are telling the whole truth. Not that we really care.

• Iris

March 11, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Err you need to fix this before it gets you in serious trouble.

• Femfem

March 11, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Ermmmm as linda eze, Queen and boss of sdk blog would say, it is your spirit husband doing you. Abi maybe you sef are a mammy water or ogbanje???.

You better stop that rubbish. You never jam who go break your pretty little head.

• Marks

March 11, 2017 at 5:15 pm

@ Enny Heart Heart You have a medical condition-mental issue. I seriously advise you to see mental health experts. If you leave it unattended to, it has the possibility of deteriorating over time. Pray but please SEE A MENTAL HEALTH DOCTOR. I give this advice without any prejudice, purely out of love and concern for a fellow human,

• Shygal

March 12, 2017 at 10:10 am

LOL….haba she doesn’t mean it na, she is just making reference to the movie ALAKADA by Toyin Aimakhu…relax …u too serious haba someone cannot play with u…is dt hw u use to do..LOL

27. Cynical

March 11, 2017 at 3:21 pm

Gosh……???, this is turning into a circus.
    When people were saying,oh women should start speaking out, I really wondered if that really helps. By all means leave a bad marriage,but is there any need for show and tell. Talk to a shrink if needed so you can heal but don’t drag people into your matter. People have been salivating,looking for details and you give them front row seats to the drama of your life. See the mess now and to worsen it a small innocent child is involved. Tonto, you should have just moved out quietly and moved on,leaving people wondering at what caused the breakup,sooner or later,they’ll move to someone else. Now it’s he said she said with plenty dirty linen being aired.

28. Nedu

March 11, 2017 at 3:25 pm

This is a press statement released by Churchill.
    I watched the video and
    the officer only reads Churchill’s Statement. Let him read Tontos statement too. Nigerians should not be gullible. How can you read one persons statement as the true events of what happened? Of cos churchill is paying him. The original video said it was $15,000 worth of properties destroyed and now it’s $20,000….which is it? Tonto has shown her battle scars….Churchill show us receipts of yours not the doctored written statement of a reknowned con artist.

• Churchill the wife beater

March 11, 2017 at 8:42 pm

Thank you! Evil churchill.
      Is that why you are not looking after your son ? Instead you went to buy jeep for your new girlfriend, sorry PA oops cousin , Rosaline Mueree.
      No matter what kind of domestic violence , cheating and so on , you have no excuse not to look after your son . Or maybe you will realease a police report or mr Paul your Male PA can do a press realease on that tooo ! Shior ! I cant stand it when a man doesnt look after his child no matter the situation, particularly when God has blessed him enough to do so . Rosaline is the one behind all these statements, probably because she wants to justify churchil behaviour !

29. Dearest

March 11, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Tonto,Tonto,Tonto
    How many times did I call you?
    It is better for you to go in peace
    with your son,cos the more you talk
    the more cans of disgust would be dugged
    out. Remember, biko, I beg you, stop talking cos Press are feasting on your story and Career.
    A word is enough for the…..

30. Coco

March 11, 2017 at 4:49 pm

I stand by Tonto and I still stand by Tonto. I never cared for her but after watching her interview with that boring interviewer, I totally understand her.

This is a case of a woman scorned and NO MATTER WHAT CHURCHILL SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEAT HER. NO MATTER WHAT. THAT’S THE SAME SHIT SOME FOLKS SAID ABOUT RIHANNA THAT SHE PROVOKED CHRIS TO Beat her .

As a man if you feel you are that situation you walk away, you are over 200 fcking lbs and she is a tiny petite woman, you do not hit her.. Let’s not loose focus of this story people, The man (or should I say boy) hit her, That is the issue here.

All the claims that she was drunk blah blah that Churchill is claiming (the police did not confirm that) that will not make me loose focus u beat her up. And for those who want to stand on the drunk case, do so if you wish but remember this was 2015, she had her baby in 2016. So I believe her when she saids she has not done drugs or alcohol after her baby. Besides I repeat and like I said LET’S NOT LOOSE FOCUS THAT SORRY ASS SHREK LOOKING MUTHER- BEAT HER UP. AND THERE IS NO EXCUSE

I am Ghanaian and live walking distance outside transacco estate too and I wish I knew her so she could run to my house for shelter when he constantly beat her. I can imagine how it must have been being in a foreign country and not having any family or friends and going through this

Trasacco is the top notch million dollar gated estate in Accra and there’s is been rumor in Accra way before this Shrek looking dude call Churchill met Tonto, that he is been in 419er and a scam a long time before he met Tonto, so evidently he’ll live in a transacco with his Sam and drug money covering up with NGO. That’s what they do now.

Tonto is right they deal in Cocaine too, clearly his Cocaine dealing friends will not be in the house when the police arrive, but now that Tonto has said it, I know our IGP and I will tell him to keep an eye on that idiot and his friends and all their activities, don’t come into our country with that bullshit and use NGO as a cover up. We will deport this idiot.

I think what must have happened was Tonto sacrificed a whole lot for this dude financially and emotionally and dude cheated on her on their matrimonial bed in the Trasacco house, and those several girls in the house were not his sisters, those were some of his side bitches, so Tonto must have felt disrespected and hurt and as a woman scorned damaged the things in the house (which I don’t condone) after she left to go to a hotel and came back. And it hurt her even more when after she confronted Churchill about his infidelity and said she wants to go back to Nigeria he gladly obliged like he don’t give a fcuk.

A woman will only pour water on a bed after you done fcked other bitches on the bed. I’ll do same

Tonto I wish you had a better interviewer instead of that boring whachmacallit Azuska- Queen of Boring emotionless interviewing, cos an interviewer she could have gotten more from her in that interview. Get a better well poised professional interviewer to grant your interview to next time. Not this zero skills woman.

I don’t condone damage of property, but when it comes to domestic violence where Shrek put his hands on this tiny woman. I stand with Tonto. Yes I stand with her.

Tontoh I stand by you. I feel your pain. You problem was you loved too hard. His yahoo Yahoo and 419 activities will come too an end soon. We concerned Ghanaians will make sure of that.

I still stand with Tonto. I say no to domestic violence. Let’s not loose focus on this story. She was beaten up severally by this man. Only foolish idiots will say to a physically abused woman “What did she do to deserve this”. Materialistic broken properties can be replaced, if he’d had killed her that would have been the end.

Say no to domestic violence

31. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

March 11, 2017 at 5:01 pm

ever since she said the cars she flaunted on the social media as gifts from her husband were not bought by him, I never believed a word she said afterwards.Even her tears did not move me. I would just advise her just quieten down and move on with her life

32. Desperate

March 11, 2017 at 5:54 pm

This might not be the place for this but im in desperate need for help out of an abusive home. Plss anyone who can help pls. Everyone i talk to shrink from wanting to get involved. All said shelter and help centers ivevtried them all but seem not to be active. I have a 9 month old. Pls is thre any good hearted individual who can help me? Get temporary shelter?? Pls this is a very desperate and urgent call

• joe adim

March 12, 2017 at 12:43 am

Send mail to my mail box to know what actually is the problem or ?+2349073076871

• Helper

March 12, 2017 at 1:22 am

Hi, can you leave your email address so we can contact you?

• Deperate

March 13, 2017 at 8:39 am

At Joe Adim and Helper. Can u PLEASE kindly search Hope Hopey on facebook pls. You can PLS inbox

• Desperate!!

March 13, 2017 at 8:48 am

At Joe Adim & Helper can u plsss kindly search me Hope Hopey on facebool pls. You cld inbox

33. Anon

March 11, 2017 at 5:59 pm

There are some people you don’t drag issues with. Churchill is one of them. A real omo ita. He’s got nothing to lose.

34. Someonecute

March 11, 2017 at 7:11 pm

Destroying properties doesn’t mean we should justify domestic violence. Yes I believe Tonto is capable of destroying things. Does anyone remember that video of Tonto burning a designer bag bcos the designer called her out? I had already concluded when I saw that, that Tonto has real anger issues. When you marry someone with anger issues, you had better be praying and fasting, they will smash electronics and even cars at any provocation, when I was young we had a neighbour (couple) that was always fighting, we would hear loud noises almost every night, my dad would go help them seperate the fight and he always saw broken bottles, frames etc on the floor, the wife knows that she can’t beat the husband, so she vents her anger by doing things like that. There were rumours the husband was unfaithful. So yes I believe Tonto can damage things in the house when she’s vexed, she doesn’t have to be drunk or high to do that. That is what anger issues do to you. But that being sad, this is not an intelligent damage control from mr X. She was physically damaging properties, you were physically damaging a human being!
    P.S to the lady that commented here that she has anger issues, it is important you find ways to get help or maybe talk to someone.

35. Richard o

March 11, 2017 at 9:44 pm

To be honest, wheen i saw the Video Tonto did i felt that she shouldnt have married that man.
    Also the first time i saw his photo i had a feeling they wont last plus he looks like an Agbero. Im sorry but regardless of whatever happens you dont pay people to tarnish your babymum and once ‘loved’ person like that.
    You can just imagine what their house would be like. Women will always have excesses but what makes a good man is how he handles her with love and care and not his fist.
    Lets hope she doesnt go bk to him afterall this time last uear Tiwa Savage was doing the same thing washing their laundry and going back like these women have no self love.
    A man doesnt have to put his hands on you before you use the door.
    Ladies wise up pls and stay away from men like this.
    I can only feel sorry for Tonto cos you can tell she has a good heart not having a mother can make young women end up with wrong men.
    Ladies may God help you all in choosing the right partners!!!

36. nene

March 11, 2017 at 9:47 pm

37. Sandy

March 12, 2017 at 3:04 am

This is 2017 ,what happened in 2015 gat nothing to do with 2017,i don’t Know Who she is and I’m not her fan, but all I can say in all this is that the husband didn’t do the right thing, if you look at everything you will know that the main reason why they’re having this issue is that PA Rosy,

38. Justina

March 12, 2017 at 3:34 am

some of you people and some bloggers are simply slow stupid or illiterates – i dont know which is which

Where in the interview did the police man say she was DRUNK or SAW HER WITH A GUN or SHE HAD a VODKA BOTTLE. Did the police man confirm that or was he reading off of that 419ers Kunle’s statement. This is how yall fail exams.

Now Trending everywhere stupid foolish bloggers are haiving headlines say the Police man confirmed that tontoh was drunk and that tontoh had a gun – some of you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid. . Go watch the video again and next time use common sense to comprehend.

And how did they quantify the items to $20000 USD.

So the police man is just going by everything Kunle told him – Why didnt he read to us Tontosh statement too,

And like he said he only is prive to the one incident where he went to the house, responding to the property damage thing – so if there were other incidents of domestic violence that occured before or after he is not away. He is only prive and away of the one incident. And remember he said tontoh was at the police station as they took statement as they went to transacco to take statement from folks in the house – they ask him how many folks were in the house he said he doesnt remember – maybe 2 houseboys (that alone is a red flag he is lying – how the hell you be a police man who go and take statement and dont remember folks in the house)

and for those of you who dont know accra – let me tell you something. That police precint where this man works is many miles away from Transacco (its like on the two sides of the map – North vs South) – he is a police officer in the Madina and Kwabenya District – many miles away from Transacco which falls under the East Legon Precint. Why didnt East legon Police which is 5 mins from Transacoo go to the scene and take the statement – Why all did a police man about 25 miles away in Madina come and take the statement. Did Kunle Pay you????? This man will loose his job – for taking bribe and lying.

There is a lot of loop holes in this police man story.

Tontoh – right now Kunle (i wont call him Churchhill cos if he claims to be obasanyo son wtf did he get the churchill fom. – 419er changing identify adopting a foreign name. Tontoh must have seen a lot and is about to blow his drug deal cover and thats is why he is deliberately talking about her and tarnishing her image – cos he know it is easy for us to fall fo rhis lies, considering tontohs past of being controversial. The baby has changed Tontoh and i too believe her. She is a lot calmer than whom we knew 4 yrs ago.

Did he Beat Her – YES
    Diid she damage property – YES
    Is it ok for man to make a woman his punching bag even if she damaged his property cos she is mad – NO

Case Close

39. Emma

March 12, 2017 at 5:42 pm

The police officer’s story is contradictory. At first, he said he went to Churchill’s with his men after the report by Churchill and he claimed they met Tonto in the house and that she was not behaving normally. Some 13 minutes into the video, he now said that Churchill called the police patrol team before he came to their station to make a report. According to the police officer, the patrol team arrested Tonto and brought her to the station where she was when he went with his men to the scene of the incident. This means he and his men never met Tonto in Churchill’s house, contrary to his earlier claims. If the police officer can lie about this simple fact, one wonders what else he may be lying about.

40. Emma

March 12, 2017 at 5:44 pm

*Churchill’s house

41. mordi dele

March 20, 2017 at 4:27 pm

tonto should just win her man back and forget issue,the marriage is still new, they can mend fence and move on instead of washing her husband in d public