News

100 Days in Office: “I do miss my old life” – President Trump

President Donald Trump, reflecting on a first 100 days in office saying he thought the job would be easier.

“I loved my previous life, I loved my previous life. I had so many things going…. Actually, this is more work than my previous life. I thought it would be easier. I thought it was more of a… I’m a details oriented person… I think you would say that. But I do miss my old life. This – I like to work. But this is actually more work,” Trump told Reuters.

Trump also said he misses his pre-presidency freedom.

“And, while I had very little privacy, in my old life because, you know, I’ve been famous for a long time. I really – this is much less privacy than I’ve seen before. This is, you know, something that’s really amazing. At the same time, you’re really into your own cocoon because there’s such massive protection, that you really can’t go anywhere. I like to drive. I can’t drive anymore,” he said.

According to Reuters, Trump frequently turns to outside friends and former colleagues for advice and positive reinforcement.

1. Fabulicious

April 28, 2017 at 5:45 pm

In the words of my fellow nigerians “You never see something”.

2. Diamond

April 28, 2017 at 6:11 pm

It’s really like that.. nothing different, Obama got older in his first four years

3. Ottawa Queen

April 28, 2017 at 6:11 pm

You sit down always criticising Obama. Now, you’re right where he was and surely feeling the heat and pressure already. You never even start sef…Goodluck o!

4. Oloye

April 28, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Not only you jare – Bubu too does. He never missed jumat services in his old life, but he did today 🙁

5. Rubby

April 28, 2017 at 7:40 pm

[email protected],that’s d thing we want something soooooo badly then we get it,then its like”now what” now I got d house,now I got the the degree,now I got d ring,now I got d Bentley,now I got d job,or finally my first LV, sometimes we then feel like much ado about nothing,but most times we r still glad we got whatever it is we wanted,regardless of how he feels,deep down,he knows he’ll still choose being president over some shitty privacy,lol…

6. Anon

April 28, 2017 at 7:46 pm

Not too late to give it up. LOL!

7. Suga

April 28, 2017 at 7:47 pm

Trump is such a REALIST and it’s one of the reasons I like him !… wishing him the very best as it lasts.

8. Bolu

April 28, 2017 at 8:33 pm

Only 100 days and the face don age quick quick. Shee u dey only critize Obama now its time to eat your vomit. Infact u never see anything.

9. Poesy

April 28, 2017 at 10:20 pm

That’s okay. You can always resign and go kick back at Mar-a-Lago. We won’t judge you.