Music

Must Watch! Check out Funke Akindele’s Surprise Music Video for husband JJC’s 40th Birthday alongside his Kids & S.O.P Artists

Producer and singer JJC is having the best birthday.

First, his kids came from the UK to celebrate with his in Nigeria, his superstar actress wife Funke Akindele kick started his birthday with the sweetest message and now, a special music video has also been released to mark his special day.

The surprise video was put together by Funke Akindele (who sang the first verse), as well as the signees under the Scene One Productions brand and JJC’s kids.

Watch below.

1. Diva

April 4, 2017 at 1:58 pm

I’m here for the comments!!!

2. Mo

April 4, 2017 at 2:01 pm

Here we go again. These guys will never learn.

3. ATL's finest

April 4, 2017 at 2:03 pm

She look so HAPPY. All the best to her and her new fam. How many kids does he have?. Does it matter?? Y’all don’t mind me.

4. Smh

April 4, 2017 at 2:37 pm

LOL. I Love Funke. Like with a passion. But this video is just a huge NO. I cringed so hard. If youre going to do something like this please send the video to his private email only. We didn’t need to see this. And the autotune? Just no. Its a hard no from me Funke.

5. Doc

April 4, 2017 at 2:43 pm

Ha!!!Are there any single men in Nigeria without kids or is it that Nigerian female celebrities just like the ones with plenty children??? “I am not understanding”

6. eNFORCER

April 4, 2017 at 2:48 pm

LOL. This Funke will never learn sha, Her taste in men is atrocious. Happy birthday JJC!

7. Karim

April 4, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Women always try SOOOOO hard to the point of being pathetic to make their marriages work. Especially when they are older and they know they’re married to ‘ain’t shit’ men but they feel as if they won’t find anyone because of their age.
    Case in point; the woman who sat on TV and said ‘at this point it wont bother me if I don’t get married again’ but went running right back to the man who called her a slut to everyone else even though she fed and clothed his ass.

8. deee

April 4, 2017 at 3:09 pm

Praying for you dear Funke, and the whole family. Happy 40th to your hubby. I pray God seals this love forever in Jesus name. Amen

9. mamaisabel

April 4, 2017 at 3:17 pm

It was supposed to be a fun video and not a chart topping one! It’s just the thought behind it that matters.

10. Spunky

April 4, 2017 at 3:41 pm

Abeg, there’s nothing wrong with this. The idea of sharing it with everyone makes it even more fun. Live a little people…Haba! Some of una too dey serious.

11. Wunmi

April 4, 2017 at 3:53 pm

Chill people she was just having fun and probably wanted hubby to laugh. She wasn’t looking for a record deal nah.Reccession has made everyone loose their sense of humour sha

12. CHEEK

April 4, 2017 at 4:32 pm

GOD BLESS YOUR HOME FUNKE!!! I LURR YA

13. Ewa Ali

April 4, 2017 at 6:13 pm

Babe is pregnant….congrats sister Funke! God bless and keep your home. Pls keep your family off SM???
    Happy birthday to jjc!

14. Oluwakemi

April 4, 2017 at 6:52 pm

I read the comments before watching and it isn’t as bad as a few people are saying . Live a little guys…

15. J

April 4, 2017 at 10:15 pm

My goodness there are so many bitter people in this comment section. A wife can’t wish her husband a happy birthday in her own way anymore abi? Mtcheeeew

16. aramade clothing

April 5, 2017 at 10:45 pm

Aba mtcheew! make una let are live are life abeg Wat is wrong in wishing her huband happy birthday in her own way Appy birthday 2 u jare jjC

17. b

April 6, 2017 at 5:40 pm

I love you and love your acts but in case you want to take this to the next level, you used too much energy in the dance. It did not seem natural or relaxed.

By the way you always like to feel like a dancer sha!!!!
    I am a fan not a hater but honestly I don’t feel your dances at all, its always too forced.
    Learn to dance relaxed.

HBD to your king we love you both together and pray God keeps your home.
    We have warned him severally that if he does anything silly he has a whole clan to fight .

Plus please we prefer that privacy that got you the guy, keep your home low key as well.
    We understand the 40th birthday and maybe Amen paid you to advertise them with your house warming but please keep it simple.

Your emotions are obviously in it this time around so don’t think you will walk away like you did with Kehinde. It not going to be so easy.

18. b

April 6, 2017 at 5:41 pm

God keep your marriage IJN.