Relationships

#Twabz17: See the First Photos from Designer Tolu of Wanni Fuga & Samuel Wabara’s Spectacular White Wedding | Keziie Photography

BellaNaija Weddings

BellaNaija Weddings had previously shared the stylish pre-wedding photos and love story of this stunning couple, Fashion designer, Tolu of Wanni Fuga and her hubby, Samuel Wabara (click here to see!)

Now, here are the first photos and videos from their white wedding ceremony that took place yesterday, the 1st of April, 2017 at the Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.

#Twabz17

~ Photography: Keziie Photography

The Grand Entrance

Grand Entrance! #Twabz17 Loving the floral pillars? ? @2706events #BellaNaijaWeddings

A post shared by Africa’s Top Wedding Website (@bellanaijaweddings) on

Bridesmaids Dresses: Wanni Fuga | @wannifuga
Bridesmaids Accessories:  Mpd_accessories
Tux: Kimono Kollection| @kimonokollection
Cake: Helado Delicia | @heladodelicia

1. o

April 3, 2017 at 7:06 am

Congratulations to them. BN, the grand enterance and first dance vids you posted are same.

I remember BN deleting comments on the pre wedding post. Comments that to me were not spiteful. I hope you won’t do same on this when ppl start commenting now. Kukuma disable comments. Let’s just look pishure and waka pass

2. BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija.com

April 3, 2017 at 8:43 am

Thank you for your comments. We truly love and treasure all our BNers.
    However, we will NEVER encourage critical comments on any wedding post. A wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event. If you truly believe there is no big deal in this when you get married, send in the pics and give us permission to use it as a case study for “free for all” comments and you can give feedback on the experience 🙂

• Uberhaute looks

April 3, 2017 at 8:50 am

Bellanaija new team has gone gangster ooo ?????

• mz_danielz

April 3, 2017 at 1:45 pm

Asin eh, Bella yaff vex

• o

April 3, 2017 at 9:10 am

I agree. But it’s better to enable comment moderation than allow comments and later delete. I am not one to leave spiteful comments and I really don’t like it. But it doesn’t look good to allow for a few hours and then delete. I also know you can upload posts and disable comments. So maybe you consider that option too. Already some comments on this post have been deleted. So consider comment moderation please.

• "changing moniker"

April 5, 2017 at 4:26 pm

BN, I don’t think this is the absolute truth.

3. Uberhaute looks

April 3, 2017 at 8:52 am

Anyways, I always rejoice when I see wedding pics…that was what brought me here since 2011, I even got head starts from here during my wedding plans and I’ve been stuck. What I don’t like, I don’t open

4. @observer

April 3, 2017 at 11:54 am

Love it!! HML to the Wabara’s. AND – Anyone who doesn’t have anything positive to say has no place here. As the BN team rightly said this is hardly the forum for critical comments, spiteful or not.

5. Jay

April 3, 2017 at 4:22 pm

May God^^^^

6. Abk

April 3, 2017 at 4:48 pm

Oh wow! Samuel from Greensprings set of 2008?! This guy is a young lad! Awww, congratulations! Proud of you. God bless your home.

7. Kay

April 4, 2017 at 5:44 pm

Na wa for some people oh! She designed some of her pre-wedding dresses. Which designer law states that she has to wear solely her designs? She designed the bridesmaid dresses as well so which one is bad for business there? Also who asked you to come and announce baby on the way? Mscheeew bad belle comment dressed with superficial compliment. Just wish happy married life and go.

• Belema

April 5, 2017 at 3:14 am

It’s not a bad belle comment. They’re not talking about her bridesmaids but her. I also believe that she could’ve worn her brand as her reception dress. Not everything is bad belle. And since when did baby on the way become bad belle? Like I don’t understand, isn’t it the fact? Is that something bad? You my dear are not serious. You that talked about wishing them happy married life and go, you didn’t do that, you decided to rant instead. Oshisco!

Happy Married life to Samuel and his wife! I remember him from Greensprings. God bless your union in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

• Belema

April 5, 2017 at 3:16 am

And by the way, she designed one of her pre-wedding dresses, the rest was from CLAN, but that’s not the point.

I just realized, Melanin + Melanin = Some hot caramel babies.

8. Bola

April 5, 2017 at 2:27 pm

BN steady deleting comments. This is part of the many reason I won’t have my wedding pictures on any wedding blog, particularly BN. Truth is, anywhere in the world, whether it’s your birthday, graduation, wedding, whatever, you’ll find some critical comments, constructive or not, some might not even be spiteful; but that’s life. If you can’t handle it then there’s no need having your photos online; I still don’t see the need for it. That’s why I don’t understand this “our wedding story” and the likes or people who put their lives out there and get offended by comments they don’t like. Trust me, in this time and age, they’re some things best not shared to the general public. I used to give side eyes to brides who don’t let BN or wedding vendors and makeup artists post photos from their weddings on Instagram and social media; a few months ago I finally understood why and I sincerely don’t blame them.

That being said, Happy Married Life! I know Samuel; when I was in high school. He’s a really nice and responsible guy. The bride is also very beautiful and I just realized she’s the one who designed that lovely jumpsuit Toke Makinwa made famous. May God bless your union with love, blessings, peace, good children and happiness.