News

Damilola Adegbite Attoh reveals “Scary” Surgery Experience

BellaNaija.com

Damilola AttohActress and fitness advocate Damilola Adegbite Attoh has revealed a recent surgery experience which she described as “scary and eye-opening”.

Here is what she shared on Instagram alongside a photograph of herself in a hospital bed.

“Flashing back” to a few weeks ago, going into and out of surgery. That was one of the most scary and eye opening events I have experienced ? (I will share details in my next vlog)
Fast forward to today, I am alive and well, and most importantly, I have a better understanding of how fragile life is and how it all can be taken away in one split second.
Consciously choose to be grateful for the things you have. Be kind to one another, forgive yourself and others for mistakes; remember nobody is perfect…neither are you,embrace everything and everyone who makes your life beautiful!

It is my birthday in a few days ?I have sooo much to be grateful for. I know you do too, if you count your blessings, you will be surprised how many they are. ?

#family #friends #love #lifeisbeautiful

Get well soon Damilola.

1. Post

May 12, 2017 at 7:45 pm

We thank God for everything.

2. Rose

May 12, 2017 at 8:29 pm

Thank God for life indeed. Although I had a major LOL at her saying she will disclose more information on her vlog! What a way to ensure people tune in lol.

3. Ottawa Queen

May 12, 2017 at 8:41 pm

Thank God she’s fine. Your healing is permanent in Jesus name.

4. Tee

May 12, 2017 at 8:51 pm

Hmmmm!!!! ko ni da fun disease ati Social media ati ‘ratings’. Let’s give honor to the doer of the testimony. Thank God for your life.

5. Tee

May 12, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Hmmmm!!!! ko ni da fun disease ati Social media ati ‘ratings’. Let’s give honor to the doer of the testimony. Thank God for your life dear

6. Dolly smith

May 12, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Thank God for his mighty healing hands upon you.all glory to his name. Amen.

7. justina

May 12, 2017 at 11:43 pm

Damilola please get thr fk off social media with your attention seeking self. I mean seriously. What is wrong with these Z list actresses always feeling they have to post everything on social media. Do you have much low self esteem and need validation from strangers. You need your head examined

• Aunty

May 13, 2017 at 12:57 pm

But aunty Justina, she is a celebrity and its her hustle and social media page.

• lilmix236

May 13, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Justina, IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT AT HOME? Are you alright ? why are you angry?

have a cup of tea and relax

8. kaycee

May 14, 2017 at 12:02 am

Working in a hospital has taught me a lot of life lessons. You can read more on stylelately.wordpress.com

9. Na wah

May 14, 2017 at 8:33 am

Yet you had time to take a sad sick selfie. What a waawu. We thank God for healing.

10. amazing esther

May 17, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…..This is soooooo sweeet Damilola coming from you. Your words are beautiful and inspiring. I like it when people have a positive conclusion about life, knowing fully well that life is short and that we MUST learn to forgive everyday and live as if it is our last! I pray this words stick with you for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog time.