Scoop

Dunni & Dozie are having a Baby? See More BTS Photos from the Set of “The Wedding Party 2”

BellaNaija.com

Earlier in the day, BN brought you the scoop about a sequel being made for Kemi Adetiba‘s hit movie “The Wedding Party. We are super excited about it and to make fans of the movie even more excited, the cast and crew of the sequel have shared a few behind the scenes photos online.

One thing stands out in the photos being shared – Dunni, played by actress Adesua Etomi, has a baby bump!

The teaser question is, “Is Dozie ready for fatherhood or trying to escape?”

See more BTS photos below.

1. brown-ice

May 2, 2017 at 11:01 pm

Why is seyi law looking lai DAT? ??….waiting patiently for part 2 oo

• funmilola

May 2, 2017 at 11:20 pm

Very one kain look….
      I’m I the only that thinks bankyW and adesua can be husband and wife in real life?….they look cute together.

• Mahka

May 3, 2017 at 11:36 am

Girl, you is a winch o…news just broke!

• annonn

May 3, 2017 at 11:38 am

you called it!!!

• Kbear

May 3, 2017 at 9:57 pm

You absolutely gorrit….Are you sure you are not Adesua? or Banky himself? lol!

2. Mimi

May 2, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Yaaayy!!!! I hope it is as great and enjoyable as the first. And I’d love to see the duo of Dunmi and Dozie again.

3. Wunmi

May 2, 2017 at 11:31 pm

There was no need for part two nah.You pple just want every excuse to merge Adesua and banky w together Because u know people admire their on screen chemistry abi?Lets just hope part 2 lives up to standard.

• DAME

May 3, 2017 at 8:21 am

I agree o…i hope the part 2 wouldnot fall below standard with a watery storyline. we wait patiently

4. Oluwaseyi

May 2, 2017 at 11:48 pm

Really want to see how it will go with auntie oyinbo and Dozie’s brother

5. Emeka ugo

May 3, 2017 at 12:11 am

?????? just seeing seyi laws face and chigurl, can’t wait for the movie to come out. Kaiiiiii. But I still think it’s too early to start shooting part 2 of the movie. Una for don wait till like next year atleast self. Me self it was just Jan that I even went to the cinema to see the movie and now already already part2. But I trust mo abudu and her team. I don’t know how that woman does it. After complaining and ranting here everyone will still go to the cinema and see the movie. Am having a feeling that this movie won’t be release till ending of the year sha. Lets watch and see.

• diva

May 3, 2017 at 11:00 am

That’s not Seyi law that’s elenu the comedian

6. Ethio

May 3, 2017 at 12:25 am

Thank you! @Wunmi, the movie should have either been a spin off or sola’s wedding to somkele’s character kinda situation. The movie should have maintained it’s theme by giving us a line up of dramatic and hilarious weddings and not some keeping up with the newlyweds kind of sontin. Them Don begin to downplay the grandeur of this movie ooo

7. uloma

May 3, 2017 at 1:00 am

For me I still think there are way too many snippets online thereby making it look like one of them “Grab your copy now movies”. This movie is so good that it does not need micro-selling. they should have kept it under-wraps so that we feel like it was well thought out. Let’s see though…..

8. Tboy Cale

May 3, 2017 at 2:42 am

Wow…lol…seyi law dat stature though ????

9. Tboy Cale

May 3, 2017 at 2:49 am

Even chigurl and elenu…omo dis party 2 go madd gaan ?????

10. Ememobong

May 3, 2017 at 3:06 am

Why continue with the Dunni and her family storyline? I thought the wedding party was supposed to be about the events on the wedding day?? Rather start another story with another set of families on their wedding day, maybe this time an impoverished family etc.???

11. Ememobong

May 3, 2017 at 3:10 am

Meanwhile, part 2 is usually where good movies go to die…?

• Nationalsquirrel

May 3, 2017 at 12:17 pm

Their engagement is probabaly fake

• Idomagirl

May 4, 2017 at 9:22 pm

It’s not.

12. Papacy

May 3, 2017 at 4:01 am

Just started filming? I think I just watched the entire movie from the pictures here. There’s a pregnancy, a trip abroad (hence the customs guys)… Oh and a boys hangout in between. Sigh.

13. Sisi

May 3, 2017 at 7:06 am

Please make it stop. The wedding party was a really shitty storyline and movie… Part two? Please EL movies please leave while the ovation is loudest…

I know Nigerians needed the laughs, but it was such a bad movie…. We need to invest in good writers, we can have sensible humour, not this please…. I am a big fan of Kemi Adetiba, but she gotta keep that quality work on point, and that means quality storylines too…

• nene

May 3, 2017 at 1:19 pm

i agree. it was not a good movie in terms of story line, directing, and script

14. Adetoro A Akinseye

May 3, 2017 at 8:28 am

Can’t wait but please I hope they have the good sense to release straight to Netflix or Irokotv for we in the diaspora before the pirates release it to YouTube. I was patiently checking for “The Wedding Party” on Netflix only for someone to tell me that it was on YouTube.

15. Omalichavicky

May 3, 2017 at 8:41 am

Oh my God?? I can’t wait

16. naana

May 3, 2017 at 9:36 am

relaxing in Ghana awaiting arrival

17. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

May 3, 2017 at 9:40 am

I like the 4th picture

Ikechukwu is in the 4th picture

And it is not bad, the men are smoking cigars or about to smoke cigars

Okay….born again Christians, I hope I have not offended you because RMD is a born again Christian brother….brethren 🙂

18. Blessing

May 3, 2017 at 9:50 am

I wasn’t actually expecting the part 2,cos the 1st part ended perfectly.buh hope this one comes out good too

19. Ms Kunms

May 3, 2017 at 10:18 am

Errmm…you think Dubai tourism will spend all that money sponsoring the film and not have them include a tour of the city of Dubai???? Hello people! that is why there has to be a part two. They obviously went to Dubai for their honeymoon and things happened there!

20. diva

May 3, 2017 at 11:01 am

That’s elenu with chigul not Seyi law…I hope oyibo and Dozie brother become an item cos she was really crushing on him

21. Bee

May 3, 2017 at 11:27 am

Whoop Whoop they are getting married

22. Fan

May 3, 2017 at 12:01 pm

I dont know these two personally but I just love them. I say a hearfelt prayer that the Holy spirit will guide your personal and marital lives. No co-stars, video vixen, bad friends will ever come between you two. I wish you love, peace and many fine fine children. May internet never go agog with negative news about you.Amen.

23. Nationalsquirrel

May 3, 2017 at 12:15 pm

Sorry she is pregnant. No wonder they’re getting married

• Kbear

May 3, 2017 at 9:58 pm

ode ma ni Squirrel yi keh…Sorry, lil wonder you call yourself one.

24. Missy

May 3, 2017 at 12:38 pm

National squirrel, u’re not only bitter but very dumb too.

• Nationalsquirrel

May 3, 2017 at 2:25 pm

YOU mothr is dumb not me. idiot

• Chai

May 3, 2017 at 5:24 pm

To be honest national squirrel, you ARE in fact an IDIOT!

25. Princess P

May 3, 2017 at 1:15 pm

Just saw on Insta that Banky and Adesuwa are engaged…I was super excited for them.
    They look so good on screen, imagine how beautiful their life together will be
    I wish them the very best in the future

Meanwhile…this movie does not need a part 2
    Don’t come and bore us with unnecessary story line

26. Orienma

May 5, 2017 at 11:35 am

Am crushing on Dozie’s elder bro- Enyinna
    …(don’t know his whole name).