Scoop

Funke Akindele Bello accuses Air France of misplacing her Luggage

BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija - Funke Akindele Bello accuses Air France of delaying her Luggage

Renowned Nollywood actress and Filmmaker, Funke Akindele Bello took to her Twitter page this evening to slam Air France for refusing to produce her luggage for the past 2 days. The “Jenifa’s Diary” star who was in London for the premiere of “Isoken, accused the airline of misplacing her bag in Paris.

She said she had to buy clothes and was left stranded in London.

Air France however replied that the luggage is already with the courier and will be delivered to her today (Friday).

See more screenshots below:

BellaNaija - Funke Akindele Bello accuses Air France of delaying her Luggage BellaNaija - Funke Akindele Bello accuses Air France of delaying her Luggage BellaNaija - Funke Akindele Bello accuses Air France of delaying her Luggage BellaNaija - Funke Akindele Bello accuses Air France of delaying her Luggage

1. Temi

May 26, 2017 at 8:14 pm

Abeg. It’s Air France jare. They lose bags all the time. And they treat Nigerians like crap all the time but you guys won’t boycott them so deal with it…

• Osa

May 26, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Money even dey una hand to buy clothes impromptu ?????. You lucky sef.. . . Just kidding. Air france give jennifer bsck her bag asap!!!!!!

2. Sunshiney

May 26, 2017 at 8:26 pm

I know how she must feel, but airlines misplace bags all the time, One must always carry an overnight bag with toiletries and a fresh change of clothes just in case… Also some cash in the destination country’s currency…

3. True

May 26, 2017 at 8:33 pm

why does that airline lose passengers’ luggage all the time?

4. agreed

May 26, 2017 at 8:37 pm

I pity you.. but I had my luggage lost for more than 3 weeks by an airline.. sooo.. kpele

5. Debbie

May 26, 2017 at 11:25 pm

Na AirFrance na… No bi today. Lost my bag for 3 days in 2012. Took plenty fighting to get it on the next flight from Paris to Nigeria and I was told I couldn’t claim damages because I lived in Lagos/ stayed at home in the 3 days.