Relationships

“You are the fragrance in my breath” – Read Mercy Johnson Okojie’s Sweet Message to her Husband on his Birthday

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson Okojie‘s husband Prince Odi‘ is a year older today, and to celebrate the big day the actress took to her Instagram page to write the sweetest message to her husband accompanied by a slideshow.

She wrote:

Every woman’s fate changes once they get married cus two destinies mix but my destiny can’t cry on me cus ur love is with me.
I have memorised you like a verse in the Holy Bible and I mention you like a prayer.
True love means everything, but for me True Love Simply Means You.
You understand me even when I say nothing.
We have used Trust as brick and Patience as a Cement to build our home, as sometimes love isn’t enough.

Everyone falls in love yet not every love is passionate but you are the Fragrance in my breath.
I am certain that I can live a few moments without breathing but I can’t live without you as every breath I take, reminds me of You.
I love u, not for a moment nor for a day but for a lifetime.
I love u so much that my heart skips of excitement
I don’t want to be ur Need, I want to be ur desire.
HBD MY HOPE @princeodiokojie

Credit: Instagram | @mercyjohnsonokojie

1. Coral

May 15, 2017 at 6:57 pm

Ebenebe! Love eez evriwia!????

2. Tony

May 15, 2017 at 7:50 pm

To be honest, i never knew that she can be this living. Used to know her when she was in satellite town then. I am so happy for her and impressed. She would be a source of model to most young girls . Mercy keep it up

You are a gem

• Meg

May 15, 2017 at 8:18 pm

Which model? Every young girl is praying to have their own hubby and not take another woman’s happiness. Talk about yourself, not others.

• Pinkie

May 15, 2017 at 10:07 pm

Meg, did it ever occur to you that his first marriage may have been a case of two people who were not meant for each other marrying themselves? Did it occur to you that maybe, just maybe, Mercy is the woman he was destined to be with? Abeg make una dey think small before you jump into rubbish conclusions. So it is more important to you that he remains married to a woman who wasn’t meant for him than for him to find true happiness elsewhere? Abeg abeg

• Jade

May 15, 2017 at 10:21 pm

@Meg lol
      I don’t believe women can steal husbands, the man is an adult he made his choice.
      Mercy na love poet. Fragrance in her breath? She spray perfume for mouth. Oh her huzzband is the perfume.
      Women sha idolizing their husbands since forever while he has other edible caterers. Even if he doesn’t, it’s just cheesy. I like when it’s both admiring each other not one sided but in a mature romantic way. All this sugar, cockroach abi na air I breathe is all childish.
      I no wan hear I was lying to keep her family together.

Call me petty but I ain’t singing my husband’s praises if he ain’t singing mine.
      Keeping my mouth mute. Most men don’t even deserve all this praises.

3. Ottawa Queen

May 15, 2017 at 8:06 pm

Fragrance in my breath? Okay o. Happy birthday sir. LLNP

4. Ngbabe

May 15, 2017 at 8:15 pm

Tappers oya e don happen come and tap.

5. Daddy

May 16, 2017 at 12:06 am

I don’t pray to marry a girl who waits for me to sing her praise before she returns the Favour… Be with a girl whose ride or die. Not all this crazy girls who feel Dem dey exposed yet nothing dey ur head. A guy can sing ur praises and still f*uk ur best friend. Do your own and don’t wait for him, even if ur hearts broken at last, it ws worth the shot. That’s how I love.. . That’s why it’s love not competition…

• Jade

May 16, 2017 at 12:44 pm

Abeg sit down dere. Ride or die is nonsense. Men have had it too good that’s what is causing all the cheating, domestic violence wahala. The girl is trying to ride then die for man mata. Men are not worth it. Only God is worth that position in our lives.

He can sing your praises and still f*uck your best friend but at least the woman won’t look as stupid where she’s busy putting her husband on a pedestal. Women, let the men EARN the praises and it should be reciprocated

6. oooooooops

May 16, 2017 at 9:59 am

ok o! mouth fresher..hope you told him this, this morning o

7. Beyondfaces

May 16, 2017 at 10:37 am

@Daddy

“That’s why its called love and not competition” OKAY, and your own love is one sided right? You are simply an example of a bad husband cheating everywhere. You will soon climb “ogbanje” and when your life begin to shatter, that’s when you’ll remember the good woman you married and start forming holy. Repent!!