Are you adventurous & fun-loving? This is an opportunity to explore the beautiful city of Abeokuta for free! The Out of Africa Project & Legacy 1995 Nigeria are currently running a tour which involves a trip by charter train to Abeokuta!
BellaNaija is giving one free ticket to a BellaNaijarian who would love to be a part of this experience!
Here’s how to enter the competition:
- Ensure you are following @bellaniajaonline, @bellanaijaliving and @outofafricaproject on Instagram.
- Repost this graphics with the hashtags #OutofAfricaTour #BNOutOfAfricaTour
- In your caption, describe a tourist attraction or landmark in your hometown or any other place.
- Ensure that you include the hashtags #OutofAfricaTour #BNOutOfAfricaTour in your entries.
Details of the trip:
Date: Saturday, June 10th, 2017.
8.00 am: Arrival at the Jaekel House, Nigerian Railway Corporation Premises, Ebute Metta
8.15 am: Tour of Jaekel house Museum
9.00 am: Commencement of train ride
12 noon: Arrival in Abeokuta (Serve light snacks)
12.10 pm: Bus ride to the Alake’s Palace
1.30 pm: Bus ride and tour of Olumo rock (including rock climbing)
2.30 pm: Tour of Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library
3.30 pm: Bus ride to train station
4.00 pm: Train departure
7.00 pm: Arrival in Lagos.
The train to be used is a charter train (not used for commercial purposes), there will be entertainment, games and refreshment with security provided by NRC.
See photos of the Charter train below:
Terms & Conditions
- Winner to be picked based on the most creative caption. The number of likes is also an advantage.
- As the winner, you must be at Ebute Metta on the said date for the trip.
- The competition ends on Wednesday, June 7th, 2017.