Music

See Photos from Singer Dencia’s ‘Beauty, Glam & Brains Tour’ in Cameroon

BellaNaija.com

Cameroonian singer Dencia‘s Beauty, Glam and Brains Tour made a stop in Yaounde, Cameroon on the 5th of May, 2017.

The event was a meet and greet with the star as she shared insight on how she got to where she is now and how she built her empire from scratch.

See photos

Photo Credit: denciaonline

1. madman

May 25, 2017 at 3:55 pm

why is she sitting on a staircase? LooL

• Chichi

May 25, 2017 at 4:16 pm

But here’s a chair on there nah

2. Sunshiney

May 25, 2017 at 3:58 pm

I just don’t understand how extremely pale skin and “afro” features go together, unless you’re an albino… Black people, please love yourselves…

• cara

May 26, 2017 at 1:03 am

Oh please! Can you just not? I hope you realise that some people are born with afro features an very pale skin and not albino? Like me for example. Stop colorism and ignorance.

• B###h Wait a minute..

May 26, 2017 at 7:28 am

Looks Like A Damm Michel Jackson Ghost.

• Dee

May 26, 2017 at 8:57 am

Exactly! And her attempt to stamp out her African features have made her look lika transvestite.
      Looking at how Africans are making it in the States these you wonder how huge Dencia could have been if she had left her face and body alone. She’s a laughingstock over there and only gets press by in Nigeria. Her surgery is too much and too many. It doesn’t matter how many award shows she shows up to NOBODY in the legitimate media talks about her or praises her style and so called beauty.

3. Fri

May 25, 2017 at 4:26 pm

First I have to say thank you Dencia for giving me small shine on BN.
    My review on the event

First things first event was free to attend but you had to register which was pretty cool.
    It was really small for about 50 people
    It started at 1pm but Dencia was late, came like 2pm
    She walked in and I was in awe, she is so pretty, has a super nice body , my mouth was open for a minute.
    I am so happy I went, she let us ask questions and she answered them genuinely and I left very happy filled with knowledge and I felt so beautiful because she gave us compliments, she is very funny without trying hard and let us hug her, took selfies with us, explained the products to us.Some girls wanted to buy to lighten their skin she told them not to that they had beautiful skin and all they need is to take care of their dark spots.Her child hood friends were there and told us how Dencia spoke her future into existence, that everything she is living and doing she said.
    In all of you have the opportunity to attend one don’t pass on it, she never said it was free on the flyers it’s after we registered that we found out.She is really funny and very blunt . I use to read so many mean things about her but now I will fight anyone who talks bad about her because she is nothing like what the media portrays of her.

4. Fear God...

May 25, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Why is she always so covered up? Only her face and tattooed knuckles ever exposed. She hiding something?

• Fri

May 25, 2017 at 4:50 pm

I believe she has said she likes the look of selling body not and if you follow her on Snapchat she shows skin but I don’t know why she never posts the videos on IG

• Laila

May 25, 2017 at 7:33 pm

Protecting her skin from the sun, maybe…

5. linda

May 25, 2017 at 4:51 pm

role model ko role model ni 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

6. Anon

May 25, 2017 at 5:02 pm

In that heat. Boots and all…

7. Fri

May 25, 2017 at 8:51 pm

Omg why isn’t Bella posting my comments? Is it because I said nice things about Dencia ? I will type it again hopefully it is an error

8. funsho

May 25, 2017 at 10:55 pm

all these ‘how i got to where i am talks’ gone are the days how you got to to where you are use to be strictly morally right …. now every one is inspirational speaker even when your morals past or present are questionable . #reminds me of awon madam becoming# lol

9. hatersgonhate

May 26, 2017 at 7:32 am

Kudos to the henna artiste; wigtician, bodysuit tailor and cosmetic surgeon.

10. Dee

May 27, 2017 at 12:03 pm

The media doesn’t portray her as anything. People base their opinion of her on what she posts on her social media, where she has stated that people are jealous of her because she looks like Beyoncé. And to Cara, we know that there are lightskinned people who have negroid features. There problmes is that Dencia is tryin to alter them as well not just her skin tone. And now she she just looks plain weird because the African features are still there. It looks like she’s wearing a mask or prosthetic like the Wayans brother in White Chicks.