Events

BN Red Carpet Fab: #IsokenTheMovie Premiere

BellaNaija.com

Dakore Akande

The Lagos premiere of “Isoken” held over the weekend on Sunday, 11th of June at the Landmark Center in Victoria Island, Lagos.

The event was attended by several celebrities, dignitaries and socialites with everyone dressed to the nines with the ‘African Royalty’ theme of the night.

BN Style was at the event to bring you all the fab red carpet looks. We love how most people embraced the theme of the night and showed off the different cultural attires in Nigeria.

See the photos below.

Cast

Inside Shots

After Party Vibes

Photo Credit: Insigna Media

1. xo

June 13, 2017 at 12:14 pm

Mimi Onalaja does no wrong in my eyes. I love her

2. Ms Kunms

June 13, 2017 at 12:48 pm

Between Timini Egbuson and Adeolu Adefarasin, who is Sharon Ooja’s real bae and assistant bae?

• Exquisite

June 13, 2017 at 2:21 pm

Lol. I even thought it was Tobi Osoba. Or used to be.

• Gwen

June 13, 2017 at 2:46 pm

He’s definitely the real bae at this event

• Gwen

June 13, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Timini is certainly the real bae at this event*

3. cutewine

June 13, 2017 at 1:29 pm

Beverly Naya always beautiful and confident. ??

4. Jasmine

June 13, 2017 at 1:44 pm

Enyinna Nwigwe is bae’est bae! DAYUM?

• Smh

June 13, 2017 at 5:32 pm

He is a confirmed gigolo lol

5. Jay

June 13, 2017 at 2:19 pm

Shade Ladipo, you look very awful! To think that you’ll go on style 101 and criticize people’s outfits? And you’re usually horrible with your remarks. You never get it right. Being a “fashion police” isn’t your calling, especially since you’re most times a hot mess. Best look for another profession.
    AY, what exactly do you have on? ?
    Ashionye, you’re a babe! Where have you been by the way? ✨? Very effortless but sophisticated look.

6. Xplorenollywood.com

June 13, 2017 at 3:00 pm

Dont think these images did people justice oh! Especially the ladies! The heavy makeup around the eye area was very clear. But congratulations to Jade. Looking forward to seeing the movie in the cinemas!

7. MadamYe...

June 13, 2017 at 3:19 pm

This has got to be one of the best red carpets I’ve seen from my people.

However…Some people let the team done. I won’t name names they are easily identified…

• MadamYe...

June 13, 2017 at 3:20 pm

*down

8. The queen

June 13, 2017 at 3:44 pm

Most of the ladies look awful.
    Dakore is always bae, but I think she looked better at the London premier.
    Ashionye looks a-mazing.
    Damilola, I’m not quite feeling the scarf with this look but you’re always pretty.
    Aunty Eunice, why the crown? Is it your birthday party? You want to remind us of a red someone that wore a crown to the amvca? Hian.
    Bolanle my bae.
    Rita darling.
    Funke bae,
    Jade bae.
    Beverly bae.
    Inidima and her friend are fine girls.
    Who is the aunty that wants to kill timini? Hian. Timini, she’s looking for maga o. Run for your life.

The guys generally look really good. I’m really feeling orange. He has a different sexy aura surrounding him this time. Akah looks great too. Same as mai, noble, eyinna, ebuka.
    But this efan guy. Is it just me? He always always looks tacky. In an annoying way, as if he’s suffering. I don’t know mehn…

9. I Just Waka Come

June 13, 2017 at 7:34 pm

Bright pictures!

Some really gorgeous outfits from males and females.

Quick tip: If people notice your makeup before they notice your face, there’s a problem.

Also the difference in complexion between most Nigerian women’s face and legs is so so so so scary.
    It’s almost like the body parts of 2 different people. I’ll pretend I didn’t see those dry ashy blackened knees.
    Go find out from others around who’s knees are as smooth as their inner arms.
    Would have given you this very easy cheap tip but I’m not nice like that.
    If you have energy to be sourcing make up, you should have energy to do research and get rid of that eyesore.

Invest one-quarter of the amount of money you take in maximizing your face to take care of your legs and knees.

Please.

• Nuella

June 13, 2017 at 7:57 pm

Blame the lighting and photographers not the people. If the majority of the people in the pics have dark legs then it’s not their fault clearly.

Nevertheless best photography I’ve seen from Bella in a while, pictures are clear and a lot sharper. Soon we will get to Hollywood’s standard of red carpet photography. I believe it

• Simi

June 14, 2017 at 11:06 am

Let’s see your own knees, it’s most likely worst. The women looked beautiful, the red carpet has improved so much. Rita Dominic, is effortlessly gorgeous. She’s my crush. Bolanle looks chic and fab. Dakore, Dakore, Dakore how many times did I call you? You are glowing. Natural up do is your perfect match. She has a great body. Funke looks good.
      The men are not bad.

10. mr.A

June 13, 2017 at 10:52 pm

Talullah looking good with the small chops.

11. Lawan

June 14, 2017 at 4:30 am

Bolanle and Inidima never get it right in the shoe department sigh

12. No Headaches Please

June 14, 2017 at 10:15 am

@ Nuella.

At no point in my comment did I say most of the women in these set set of pictures had mismatched legs and faces. Because any one with eyes will see that that they don’t.

If you had read my comment carefully, then perhaps you would have understood clearly. Perhaps.

13. onika

June 14, 2017 at 11:59 am

indima okojie can nevr go wrong in my eyes…….hottie aye ……mimi onalaja i see you too…you rock!