Music

BellaNaija.com

DJ Khaled is obviously aiming to make his coming album “Grateful” his biggest yet. The producer has shot a video to one of the songs on the album which features Rihanna & Bryson Tiller. He shared photos of the shoot on his Instagram page yesterday with one of the captions reasding:

DID I TELL YOU MY ALBUM DATE! #GRATEFUL#JUNE23 ! VOCALS BEEN IN !! VIDEO IN TO!!!!! [email protected] thank you so much me and @asahdkhaled WE SO GRATEFUL! Bless up @brysontiller GOD IS THE GREATEST ! @[email protected]@rocnation??????? FAN LUV PRE ORDER #GRATEFUL NOW!! THIS VIDEO IS LEGENDARY!!!?????????

See photos below:

BellaNaija - DJ Khaled shares B.T.S. photos from New Video Shoot with Rihanna & Bryson Tiller BellaNaija - DJ Khaled shares B.T.S. photos from New Video Shoot with Rihanna & Bryson Tiller BellaNaija - DJ Khaled shares B.T.S. photos from New Video Shoot with Rihanna & Bryson Tiller BellaNaija - DJ Khaled shares B.T.S. photos from New Video Shoot with Rihanna & Bryson Tiller BellaNaija - DJ Khaled shares B.T.S. photos from New Video Shoot with Rihanna & Bryson Tiller BellaNaija - DJ Khaled shares B.T.S. photos from New Video Shoot with Rihanna & Bryson Tiller

Photo Credit: Instagram – @djkhaled/@brysontiller

1. C

June 7, 2017 at 2:45 am

Khalid’s child looks like a miniaturized grown human being I swear that’s one of his family members rebirthed

• C

June 7, 2017 at 2:46 am

*khaled

2. Weezy

June 7, 2017 at 4:31 am

Rihanna is allergic to bras.

• Word

June 7, 2017 at 7:11 am

I have right about the same boob size as her or maybe a little more and I too stopped wearing bra for about a year now, honestly it’s pointless, it’s bad for the chest and it tightens it. It’s also so uncomfortable for me. I feel so much better not wearing any. So I’m allergic to bras too lol. If you have small boobs dump the bra or wear sport bras only and choose the ones with none tightening elastic bands. I only do sport bras when I absolutely have something too transparent but 90% of the time I’m braless and so free and happy. I hated that old feeling of getting home and taking off my bra after a long day. im like why only get his relief when I get home why not get it everyday.

• Van

June 7, 2017 at 7:16 am

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

• The Real Oma