News

New Film Alert! Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Star in ‘My Wife & I’

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood stars Ramsey Nouah and Omoni Oboli feature in a new comedy film titled  ‘My Wife & I’.

The hilarious comedy which is about love, marriage and everything in between, features more stars like Jemima Osunde, Dorcas Shola Fapson, Sambasa Nzeribe and many more.

The film was directed by BProducer and produced by Inkblot and Agency106.

Check out the official Poster below

1. nene

June 4, 2017 at 4:22 pm

haven’t seem ramsey in a comedy role so i cant wait for this movie.

• Californiabawlar

June 4, 2017 at 4:35 pm

Meaning you saved yourself the trouble of watching 30 Days in Atlanta? Congrats Nene!
      It was the most horriblest movie my dear Ramsey ever featured in… I’m not even sure it counts as comedy sef. I couldn’t even watch till the end.
      As long as AY and any other subpar ‘comedian’ didn’t dip their underwhelming fingers into this movie, I’ll definitely give it a try. I love me some Ramsey Noah. ???

• Darius

June 4, 2017 at 6:16 pm

“30 Days in Atlanta” is humour overload. I laughed all through! Some people can’t act to save their lives, but they can criticize!

• Californiabawlar

June 4, 2017 at 6:45 pm

@Darius, of course you would find the movie hilarious. Stupid is as stupid does.

2. Tony

June 4, 2017 at 7:01 pm

30 days in Atlanta was fun. Fun could vary for different people but to say it was a horrible movie is just outright lies. Positive critique is vital when u point out what could have been better. Some people can be so bitter.

• Californiabawlar

June 4, 2017 at 7:29 pm

I can understand you saying there are differences in in tastes. And despite my response to this Darius dude who has shown a consistent lack of intelligence, I actually fully agree with you! Maybe it just wasn’t my cup if tea. But dude it has nothing to do with bitterness. Grow up!

• Darius

June 4, 2017 at 8:07 pm

You’re the one who needs to grow up bonehead. You’re bitter with a capital B. See a therapist before it results in depression. Olodo!

• Californiabawlar

June 4, 2017 at 8:22 pm

Lmao! Olodo? Bonehead? Uhhh? Are you self-projecting? In fact I’m giving you too much credit. Self projection still needs some form of emotional intelligence… which you obviously don’t have. You’re just repeating the ‘insults’ from my previous comment like a kindergartener ? Pele dear, have a double digit IQ must hurt so bad.

P.s I have your time and will respond to every single one of your comments today until you learn to that about yourself.

• Darius

June 4, 2017 at 9:48 pm

I repeated the insults because I wanted them to sink into your thick head. Being the tribalistic ninja that you are, I figured that your stupid brain can process “olodo” if it can’t process “bonehead”. Pls, find a job and be productive. You have too much time on your hands.

• californiabawlar

June 4, 2017 at 10:46 pm

Hahaha! Tribalistic? Hmmmn…. so now you’re just going to repeat the same thing you were called in the post that got your panties in a wad? There really is no lick of sense on you is there?
      Boy stop it, you’re only repeating words because you have no cognitive abilities to come up with new sensible information all by yourself and that’s that about that.
      Darius, the thing is you are just another dim-witted nonentity who can’t even troll successfully. From your limited vocab to your lack of critical reasoning abilities, it’s a darn shame someone spent money attempting to get you an education.

• Darius

June 4, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Hahahahahha….in your little, crazy, warped mind now, you are you good in English. Lol! Your sentences that don’t cohere. A lot of things you write don’t make sense. Go back and read your comments and tell me if some of your constructions make sense.

I wonder how someone can type utter rubbish and ashamedly hit the post button. In one sorrect sentence, pls, tell me, why you are so dumb?

Pls, I don’t have the time to bandy words with someone who is deranged. I know you are in a mental asylum! Pls, stop typing and take your meds.

Goodnight cali-psycho! Don’t forget to dream of snakes and scorpions. Hahahhabahahaaha…..olodo!

• Darius

June 4, 2017 at 11:36 pm

… and unashamedly…

• californiabawlar

June 5, 2017 at 12:13 am

Darius! come on now don’t sleep! it’s not like you have anything to do tomorrow anyways. I mean, there’s only one job someone with your mental capabilities can qualify for, but who would pay you money to empty their trash? That would just be straight up redundant.
      Meanwhile, you keep showing your behind. Critical reasoning and an expanded vocabulary doesn’t imply ‘good English’, that’s exactly where the society and the gene pool has failed you.

Anywhoozies, it’s the battle of the jobless (that’s the only level you and I can compare) and you’re even losing at that…boy! it sucks to be you in more ways than one.

3. Spunky

June 4, 2017 at 9:56 pm

Darius and califoniabawlar! Make una never fight. It’s just a movie poster. Save the blow for the movie proper.

• californiabawlar

June 4, 2017 at 11:01 pm

Lmao!! Na lie! Na me and am today! I jejely left my comment and the dum-dum decided to come leave a nonsensical response to it.
      Me I’m opposite of Michelle Obama today o! When they go low, I drop right down to the flo with trolls. Simples.

• Darius

June 4, 2017 at 11:27 pm

You are not just the just the opposite of Michelle Obama today. You’ve always been the opposite of Michelle Obama. #classless#LocalChampion#MichelleObamaWannaBe. Keep dreaming!

• californiabawlar

June 5, 2017 at 12:22 am

It’s cool! At least you didn’t argue the fact that despite my supposed classlessness I still had to go even lower to interact with you. Pssh It is what it is though… I believe you will walk away from this interaction with some form of improvement. You sure need it.

4. Tola

June 4, 2017 at 10:57 pm

Carlifornia B – 1 : Darius – 0

• Darius

June 4, 2017 at 11:20 pm

And who is this psycho again? Siding with a fellow psycho I guess? Who am I to come between two psychos?

• californiabawlar

June 5, 2017 at 12:28 am

Lmao! now you’re going to go around fighting everyone? Hahaha! Awwww! I feel bad for laughing at you now. You really do have the emotional intelligence of a kindergartner!

• Its enough abeg

June 6, 2017 at 8:04 pm

@carliforniabawler.. Yeah right, for your mind. You’re just a cyber bully.. A jobless one at that. Grow up and leave Darius alone. Haba what’s all this nonsense. You want to be known for your wits, you’ve been noticed. Well done. So enough already. I wonder why BN is allowing these messages between you two. Whoever is moderating, you’re must be really childish.

5. funmilola

June 4, 2017 at 11:20 pm

Californiabrawler vs darius…

6. Lilo

June 5, 2017 at 2:27 am

Darius…ori e buru bi ti eegun to n le were. Your head is scattered like a masquerade chasing a mad man. Useless boy fighting like garage boy

7. A-nony

June 5, 2017 at 6:11 am

Mehn, I don’t want to enter this Californiabrawler’s pot of soup o. The geh can abuse!!! Razor blade mouth!

8. funmilola

June 5, 2017 at 12:04 pm

Californiabrawler won this round……I’m sure darius is warming up for a comeback

9. mr.A

June 5, 2017 at 4:44 pm

@BN no comment moderation. I see.

• Smh

June 6, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Leave them. Biased people.