News

First Look: Busayo Makinwa & Stian Fossengen’s Wedding #StabiEverAfter!

Media personality Toke Makinwa‘s youngest sister Busayo is getting traditionally married to her beau Stian Fossengen today.

Big sis Toke has been sharing photos from the wedding saying she is overjoyed and excited that her baby sister has been taken off the market, she wrote:

I can’t keep calm… my baby sister is getting married ? God has been so faithful to us? today I remember my parents as always, truly the memory of the righteous is blessed❤️ Celebrate in heaven as we celebrate on earth.

See more photos below

Photo Credit: @anitabrow, @tokemakinwa, @ebuka, @stephaniecoker, @kukushair, @andreagiaccaglia, @lolaoj @nobleigwe, @rukkysanda, @chiomagoodhair

1. nene

July 15, 2017 at 5:42 pm

toke the pastor.

• jide

July 17, 2017 at 1:15 am

Beti, where is Seyi Kuye? #runsoff

2. nene

July 15, 2017 at 5:43 pm

it’s funny how arese and her sister isoken always look weird. they don’t wear clothes well.

• Anon

July 15, 2017 at 6:20 pm

I think Arese looks good here. Perhaps it’s their body type and not dressing for their body type.

• busola

July 15, 2017 at 6:54 pm

This is such a strong statement. I am not related to either of them but I think your comment is a mean one.

3. Charismalove

July 15, 2017 at 5:48 pm

Yoke shine on

4. blah

July 15, 2017 at 5:59 pm

The makinwas are a classy bunch..God bless your union sweetie.

5. Omo lara zion

July 15, 2017 at 5:59 pm

Toke how can your face even breathe from all this your everyday heavy make up or should I say FACE BEAT? I have never seen you make up free, Ha! it is well with your soul.
    In other news, your sister would have bore a resemblance with you to say she is also bright as you are, she’s black and beautiful.

• Ralz

July 15, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Will u shiut up your mouth… iranmu

• Tosin

July 15, 2017 at 6:27 pm

May it be well with your soul too. Is it your face? Trust she is breathing alright. Face beat everyday. #monitoringspirit
      Congratulations to your sister jare. God bless her home. May your parents continually smile down on you.

• Happy

July 15, 2017 at 6:30 pm

Hater

• Patty boo

July 15, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Is it your face? Your president you never see and this is ur concern?? Toke’s facebeat?? Life must be going 100% in ur corner tho

• efe

July 20, 2017 at 6:25 pm

@ omolara what is ur biznex..?

6. Honey molasses

July 15, 2017 at 6:27 pm

A simple congrats would have done but no you just couldn’t hide your envy for once! It reeks all over you! Yeye dey smell!

7. king Bey

July 15, 2017 at 6:32 pm

I need me a white guy too….Congrats babydoll

• gbemiwoalagbara

July 15, 2017 at 6:39 pm

don’t worry… God will give you a green guy, you go split bills tire 🙂

• Josephine

July 15, 2017 at 9:50 pm

I’d rather split bills than be treated badly. If paying my way will give me peace sign me up.

• Surely

July 15, 2017 at 11:26 pm

The fact that Nigerian women think white men will bring them peace.
      Colo mentality.

• Wendy

July 15, 2017 at 11:36 pm

@Gbemi the lazyho. You’re even proud saying that?

• Josephine

July 16, 2017 at 7:32 am

@ Surely, is your sweeping statement directed at my comment? I’m not that ignorant and don’t know anyone who is. There’s no magic to marriage, it goes well and goes wrong with all races. Willingness to pay my share and your comment are not related.

8. Temi

July 15, 2017 at 7:04 pm

So you don’t have to bleach to find a husband?

• Ec

July 15, 2017 at 7:25 pm

Silly statement. Is this supposed to be a dig at Toke?

• FasholasLover

July 15, 2017 at 8:58 pm

Silly statement indeed.
      I just kept smiling at Toke’s pictures. Baby girl is glam/cute for days. Toke can do no wrong in my eyes.

9. Ec

July 15, 2017 at 7:26 pm

God bless your union.

The resemblance between the Makinwa sisters is uncanning

10. Toyosi

July 15, 2017 at 7:31 pm

Uncanny* sorry I couldn’t resist

• Ec

July 16, 2017 at 7:02 am

Excuse my typo teacher.

11. Kili

July 15, 2017 at 9:20 pm

Oh my. She looks a lot like Toke. They could pass for twins. Congratulations to the them

12. Fierce

July 15, 2017 at 9:33 pm

Congratulations! I wish you a successful wedding and a successful marriage! God Bless

13. Josephine

July 15, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Congrats to the couple. They look beautiful together. Toke looks flawless.

14. Anonymous

July 15, 2017 at 11:08 pm

She is the dark version of toke

15. Doyinsola

July 15, 2017 at 11:50 pm

God bless and keep the union to blossom in Jesus mighty name. Either green, black, white or red spouse, it is God that keeps and nurture the home by allowing the fruits of the spirit to blossom in the marriage. Cheers!

16. Mamamia

July 16, 2017 at 12:41 am

Na wa o… Toke kukuma looks like the bride. Which kain “upstagement” be this? But wait o, looking at her sister, u mean toke would have still been extremely pretty if she were dark skinned? U don’t say!?

• bani

July 16, 2017 at 1:21 am

ugh, get over yourself. I’m sure any one with a healthy self esteem wouldn’t see a well-dressed guest as upstaging them. Perhaps you, and many other Nigerian women need to work on your self esteem. The bride, is the bride, other guests, are guests. Even though one looks really amazing, it’s still YOUR wedding day and YOU are the celebrant. I’m sure you’re darskinned, and when you post pictures on Instagram, you brighten the pictures. You probably also use ‘brightening’ or ‘toning’ creams, but not bold enough to go the full mile like the people you judge. Hence your unhealthy obsession with bleachers, again, like many others with low self esteem.

• Lol

July 16, 2017 at 1:43 am

You are extremely stupid. I am very light and my sister is dark. So if you see the two of us now you will start spreading rumor that I am a bleacher. May you never end well and may your hate consume you and your entire household. Apeshit

17. Le coco

July 16, 2017 at 5:25 am

The groom is bae.. bride is a stunner.. bt I have to ask.. what does the bride do? is she in the entertainment industry? because for the life of me I can’t figure out why all these celebs are there.. does she she known them personally or are they Toke’s friends

• Opeyemi

July 16, 2017 at 6:18 am

See mumu question. When you did/do Your Own wedding, didn’t/wont your siblings invite their respective colleagues for the event. And mind you, she/one doesn’t have to know all the guests invited for a wedding.#shallom!!!
      Congratulations to the couple. May you find happiness in your marriage.

• le coco

July 16, 2017 at 4:41 pm

nope… ive Never been to a wedding where my siblings bring their friends tht I don’t know.. and I never said it’s a bad thing.. pls be mâture and lean to start a sentence without an insult… practice makes perfect!

18. Tosan

July 16, 2017 at 7:05 am

These people have taken asoebi to a whole new level.. nice!!!Congrats to the couple

19. Sholz

July 16, 2017 at 7:32 am

Toke sure did take over Busayo’s wedding haha. Busy is in no entertainment industry o, all these celebs are Tok’e’s guests. Abi is a calmer version of Toke, intact she’s is the calmest of Ope & Toke. went to school with her, she is pretty cool and very deeeeep. She is also a lover of love like her sis Toke but I’m sure she made a right choice and her marriage will last longer than her sis by God’s grace

20. Lol

July 16, 2017 at 11:07 am

• Olamide

July 16, 2017 at 1:13 pm

Ahn ahn….kilode! Do you really have to insult her before you pass your message across? All these curses..on top wetin? Nawa oo

• Jade Edo babe

July 17, 2017 at 1:17 am

Back to the sender of the curses. Calm your nerves. Toke even admitted to bleaching, so your anger makes nonsense. Anyway, the asoebi on Andrea and Stephanie is gorgeous.

21. deel

July 16, 2017 at 2:42 pm

Nigerians are stylish tho! Damn! Congratulations to the Makinwa’s

• funmi

July 17, 2017 at 10:09 am

as in ehn!!! especially with the last lady tope FnR, that jumpsuit is litt!!!!

• Mz Socially Awkward....

July 17, 2017 at 10:52 am

Azzzin….. I’m proud of my peepu – we dey slayyyy. The thing just dey for blood.

If only we could somehow find a means of harnessing this feature to boost GDP….,,

22. ennybabe

July 19, 2017 at 11:21 am

Ndi Ala!!!Y is it only celebrity pics on display.Where are the parents?

• is me oo

July 19, 2017 at 11:41 pm

In heaven as stated in the post,
      Sometimes you really have to go through the whole post so you don’t miss a line and end up asking “kweshons” in the comment box
      Toke was comprehensive enough on this one.
      All guests were scorching fire……

23. efe

July 20, 2017 at 6:26 pm

@ omolara what is ur biznex.?