Comedy

Incase you missed it… Some Top Captions of the #Trending Drake Meme

BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija - Incase you missed it... Some Top Captions for the Trending Drake Meme

The above photo of Drake surfaced on the internet a few days ago and Nigerians have had a field day using it as a meme. The results are quite hilarious.

See below:

1. californiabawlar

July 25, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Lmaooo!! Nigerian twitter is not very okay. I hope to join some day sha. As per the pic, what I find hilarious is not even the outfit sef, but his very Naija’ish body language. You know my friends and I play this game called ‘spot the African’ at airports – extra points for guessing the country hehe. The tells not only include dressing… even the way the person stands/walks can be used to support your guess, lool.

• Y200

July 29, 2017 at 8:43 pm

Lmao @ carliforniabawlar I thought only my FAM & me is in this game. Girl even my American friends always say ” How did U know”? I just reply my their extra fruits, I shall know them even before they speak. The looks, their ways, always in a hurry of beating the line via TSA lmao. We all do that including me, but our own is 10much. And their Names too. Apart from that most Non Nigerians I always know. ?

2. Bisola

July 25, 2017 at 11:20 pm

Lol! figuring Nigerians out ‘in the abroad, is a game my daughter and I also play! So much fun! You can’t miss us!?

3. Danjay

July 25, 2017 at 11:21 pm

Praise the lord!! My name is brother Chigozie Nnamdi of no5 Jakande street off Ebutte metta, my testimony goes like this…….

????

4. Meee

July 25, 2017 at 11:40 pm

For me, this is the best meme which fits the occasion https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/IMG_20170725_142632_225.jpg

5. OA

July 26, 2017 at 1:27 am

@Danjay, nooo is not like that. It’s usually like this. “My names are Nnamdi Chigozie, from Province 455 Abakaliki West, Mbaise Axis.” Please I’m only joking oh. Nor vex should you feel offended. Tanz!

6. Bootable

July 26, 2017 at 4:26 am

ON behalf of Okrika local government, We want to thank mr and mrs chibuzor for donating 5 bags of rice and two guinea fowl. We accept with thansgiving.

7. Mmesoma

July 26, 2017 at 12:20 pm

lool..you guys play too much

8. Bella

July 26, 2017 at 1:55 pm

Ya’ll play too much.. !!!

9. Tink tink

July 26, 2017 at 3:39 pm

A is for Appuuuu
    B is for Bihari
    C is for Chin chin
    D is for Deliverance
    F is for Fatty bombom
    G is for Gorodom…

10. Concerned_Boyfriend

July 26, 2017 at 4:23 pm

I saw this one yesterday on instagram and thought it was the best caption – “Please stay in your seat, the jollof will reach you”

11. Etchean

July 26, 2017 at 6:32 pm

This is what Daddy yo gifted him without asking for his measurement.