Relationships

Aunty Bella: Mr. Ex-Girlfriends are trying to Sabotage New Relationships

BellaNaija.com

Aunty Bella is our  agony aunt column on BellaNaija. We launched this column in the early days of BN and periodically feature issues sent in by BN readers.

We hope the BN family can offer insightful advice.

****

Hello,
Please I need to reveal a story, I need someone to talk to. I have two exes of mine who have together been stalking and harassing me for more than over 13 months now. I have evidence of them confessing to it and evidence of one of them even threatening to reveal my nude pictures if I come out with the story. They go about spreading false rumors about to any girl I’m in contact with and they kept sending false terrible stories about my girlfriend it got so much we decided to take a break. Now they threaten if I expose them they’ll reveal my nude pictures but at this point I don’t care about them, I am ready to expose it all.

I have a whole lot of story to tell backed with evidence. I need to bear my mind because it is killing me.
Thank you.

Photo Credit: Alberto Jorrin Rodriguez | Dreamstime

1. Beht why

September 11, 2017 at 4:33 pm

LMAO this is definitely a plot twist to what I was expecting to read.

2. Milk Chocolate

September 11, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Nude pictures in 2017? No body has time for that now uncle. Why don’t you settle with them, looks like there is more to this story. Cut them off and block them Issa advice of life. BN the picture of uncle crying killed it lmfao.

3. Omoh

September 11, 2017 at 5:29 pm

If this story is true, you better take legal actions against them

4. www.thelmathinks.com

September 11, 2017 at 5:51 pm

I’m beginning to notice a reversal of things. Women are becoming more agressive about their businesses/careers, more ambitious and more money savvy while more men are becoming lazier and taking to “runs” as a viable option. In the past week alone, two strapping and well educated men in their early-mid 20s have made me this kind of offer that Steve Bash has made. ???

5. Madman

September 11, 2017 at 6:07 pm

Some MEN are wicked. This man sounds like a liar. He probably played the girls and it backfired.

Next time, dont take advantage of innocent women.

6. Weezy

September 11, 2017 at 6:26 pm

You need to go to the police and/or a lawyer.

7. Rocmancave

September 11, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Hi,

Firstly, for everything it is worth decide to be free from all your past relationship and heartwrenching experiences. Only weak people make other peoples lives Miserable and even hold them to blackmail ( which is also a criminal offense ). Tell them youre going to inform the police if they Come around to make threats again and be willing to do so

secondly, anyone youre going to be with deserves to know the truth about your past, just so it dosent cone back to bite you like you just explained so its all left to you. Youre not helpless and you have the power and the right to be happy

Thanks
    Big brother
    Rocmancave

8. Garfield

September 11, 2017 at 7:05 pm

Call their bluff, expose them.

9. Akara Pancake

September 11, 2017 at 8:00 pm

Is that why you are crying like that? They have not released the picture yet, and you are shedding crocodile tears. LMAO

• a

September 11, 2017 at 9:59 pm

@ Akara, That is not the picture of the writer. It’s just a picture to advertise the story.

10. momo

September 11, 2017 at 8:41 pm

BN you had to put a sex advert for us first ..smh

11. Fabulous

September 11, 2017 at 10:07 pm

You have to take legal action against them. Secondly, I feel you must have hurt them pretty bad in the past, do apologise to them and let your apology be sincere.

12. Lol

September 11, 2017 at 10:13 pm

You know what bruv actually forget about the article the picture of the guy crying killed me!!! Omggggg I was like what type of crocodile tears is that ???

13. beauty

September 12, 2017 at 10:50 am

This is serious. I dislike blackmail completely. Firstly, did you treat them badly? If you did, you have to find a way to apologise to them. I know this may sound cliche but also pray about it as well. And if they still don’t back down, then go through legal means. All of these should work.