Relationships

Tyrese tells Ex-Wife all he wants to do is Co-Parent Amicably & “I’m sorry you haven’t been able to find another man since we separated”

BellaNaija.com

Actor Tyrese Gibson used his Instagram account as a way of reaching out to his ex-wife last night about the difficulties they have been going through in terms of co-parenting.

According to Tyrese, his ex-wife hasn’t gotten over their relationship, even though he has remarried since then.

He also encouraged all honorable dads to keep fighting the “good fight” even though they may be embarrassed but as long as they get their kids, everything will be alright.

He says:

All I wanna do is co/parent nothing else…… Please…. Stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt…… I’ve only prayed that your heart heals and we live our lives separately and peacefully on behalf of our daughter…… There’s someone out here for everybody – Norma I know you can see this, I’m sorry I got re-married, I’m sorry we didn’t work out I’m sorry you haven’t been able to find another man since we separated…… Sometimes you get married and have kids and things just don’t work out, but I have NEVER wished harm on you……. I was hoping by now you got over what we used to be…

Being bitter, resentful and just felt out mean will has never been good for our daughter …. But I see the attacks just won’t stop so I believe this too will pass and God and the courts will reveal the truth….. I want you to know I still love you and wish you the best in all that you’re looking to do… I just simply wanna co-parent and raise Shayla to be a respectful, decent, smart angel that I know she is… Paint your picture but God knows the truth…… if I was a bad dad I wouldn’t of went from 80/20 to 70/30 to 60/40 to 50/50 custody in my favor……

All of the honorable fathers and parents out here keep fighting the good fight you may embarrassed at times but in the end the kids will always run into the arms of the ones who really has their backs in a great father not because I’m famous with money but because I am – that’s my story and I’m sticking to it…. More truths coming soon……. Child custody family issues are the worst…….

Photo Credit: Instagram.com/tyrese

1. Diamond

September 14, 2017 at 11:41 am

This guy is forever an idiot. Always talking down at women, only to issue forced unrepentant apology latter. He just used this opportunity to publicly mock his ex wife for not getting married yet. Stupid!

2. Adachi

September 14, 2017 at 11:43 am

This is just wrong!
    All that crap he said really wasn’t necessary.
    unn.edu.ng

3. Ib

September 14, 2017 at 12:11 pm

I am not Norma his ex wife, neither am i in any way related to her,but Tyrese message hurts me,it hurts..Whats up with the shading Tyrese?what happened to silence?

4. dd

September 14, 2017 at 12:33 pm

why say i’m sorry you havent been able to find a man after we seperated… ah ah ! even if he means well.. he’s simply not choosing the right words to express what the real situation is and its not for the world to know..TMI!..

5. Chu

September 14, 2017 at 12:37 pm

My heart loves Tyrese but my head doesn’t. I have an issue with his double standrad Christianity. On this matter he didn’t have to state that she has been unable to get a man.
    Why did he even bring up the custody battle here? Can’t some things be private any longer?

6. FinchleysFinest

September 14, 2017 at 1:32 pm

I unfollowed Tyrese a long time ago. His messages somewhere doesnt sound genuine to me. (i tried hard to just accept he says most things with a sincere heart ) but I’m done.

This message here is not necessary. …

7. Liz Bennet

September 14, 2017 at 3:18 pm

When you are single, the man will show up at your house and office unannounced and call you at unholy hours in the name of co-parenting. He will have this sense of entitlement and when you try to put him in his place, he will say you’re bitter because you’re single. I’m speaking from experience.
    See how this one just insulted his ex-wife…if he can write this on social media, I wonder what he would say to her face. May God help us!

8. northern lights

September 14, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Social media was supposed to unite people. But so far, it has just exposed people’s stupidity,callaousness,vanity,insecurities, addictive tendencies etc. Dear thread, if by some miracle u come across this, next time you feel the need to vent out your frustrations.please talk to YOUR FORMER WIFE IN PERSON about these problems you have with her or if you are afraid you might get smacked for pointing them out to her in person since according to you,she has issues with your new found happy life and might get aggravated to just punch you since apparently, she’s a psychopath who can’t seem to move on in life or be capable of having a civil conversation ( because when you go tyrese you can’t go back) then cALL her NuMBEr, email,text,whatsapp, drop a message with her mom, gate man or can even go old school and write a letter and then proceed to mail it.there are so many ways to communicate your feelings like the mature adult you are trying so hard to prove you are in that post without coming off as an attention whore and displaying your life all over the inter-webs. Leave that to the kardashians..at least in their case, it makes them money. You, on the other hand simply inspire annoyance and a series of ‘ughzzz’ with your nonsensical posts that always seem to have a tinge (if not a splash) of misogyny.

9. northern lights

September 14, 2017 at 3:40 pm

By ‘thread’ I meant tyrese. You can always count on a typo to ruin your dramatic post *angryface*

10. Yinka

September 14, 2017 at 3:51 pm

This guy continues to prove to all that he is as stupid as he looks!!! Who the hell does he think he is???? Very immature ass-hole!!

11. Sade Twyse

September 14, 2017 at 6:44 pm

Ok. I’m not wishing this guy ill but the crash of his current marriage is imminent and just a matter of time. Honestly. He talks to damn much and comes off as someone very difficult to please or coexist with. Always having ish to say

12. Nikki

September 15, 2017 at 1:11 pm

So sad…. he’s such a … putting her down… maybe she doesn’t want a man maybe she is focused on her child and herself. He’s so dumb… marriage doesn’t mean better and single means strength… again… was a fan.. but not anymore.

13. Glister

September 26, 2017 at 7:39 pm

Tyrese is a grown up man with a child brain!!He doesn’t think most times before he talks. I unfollowed him y.day because I couldn’t bare to hear anything more.This is just the height of ridicule!