News

Nigerian Man discovers Cocaine in Yam he’s Asked to Deliver Abroad | WATCH

BellaNaija.com

A Nigerian man has discovered wraps of cocaine inside 2 tubers of yam he was asked to deliver outside the country.

The inside of the tubers were dug out and stuffed with cocaine. The tubers were then coated with sand.

The unsuspecting man thought it a bad idea to deliver tubers of yam coated in sand, and decided to wash the sand off.

As he washed the sand off a tuber with water, he found it was leaking from the top. With all of the sand out, he found wraps of cocaine inside the tuber.

Watch the video below:

1. blush

October 5, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Na real wa! People are actually so wicked. So to send your cocaine yam, you were willing to implicate another. My dad worked in an airport and was so paranoid about me not taking anything for anyone

2. Lara

October 5, 2017 at 4:02 pm

?? God saved his ass

3. tete

October 5, 2017 at 4:30 pm

People are wicked sha.thank God for divine escape Oga sir.

• Mama

October 5, 2017 at 4:40 pm

Real divine escape oh. Who would have believed him if he was caught at the airport?That’s how his own case would have been closed. God is merciful!

4. o

October 5, 2017 at 5:00 pm

The heart of man is desperately wicked ooooo. Definitely he knows either the person that gave him the yam, or the person to collect it. Just imagine someone you know being willing to implicate you. I hope he reported to the police and ndlea. The person must not go unpunished

5. AceOfSpades

October 5, 2017 at 5:26 pm

But for real who carries yam for anyone. There’s naija kitchen everywhere in the world. Out of my small 50kg, you’ll now put a whole yam. Not even beans or rice or what have you….

Why is the person sef not arrested yet? Why are you showing us on SM first buying the sender time to run away.

• o

October 5, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Beans is the heaviest. Never again will I carry beans for someone ??

6. unadite

October 5, 2017 at 9:03 pm

You see how wicked people can be? It would have been detected so easily. I don’t announce whenever I have to travel to avoid “help deliver” issue .Better to be safe than trying to please anyone.

7. corolla

October 5, 2017 at 10:25 pm

From today, I am no longer carrying ANYTHING for anyone! This guy could have ended up in jail, and no one would have believed him. Humans are wicked! Wickedness in high places. I hope he reported, and I hope the person was apprehended.

8. Teetee

October 5, 2017 at 10:29 pm

Evil people.just because of money. They can do anything.

9. john

October 5, 2017 at 10:42 pm

Travelling 101 – never carry anything for someone even if u have empty luggages…

Just Make up one excuse