Sweet Spot

BN Living Sweet Spot: The Alakija Family Shoot is all Shades of Beautiful

BellaNaija.com

In Nigeria, the family is both the basic unit of society as well as the root of our culture. It is an important source of encouragement and love.

We are always so excited when we see generations of family assemble together to celebrate.

Banke Alakija Balogun and her mum, radiant Ambila Alakija both celebrated their birthdays on the same day. The beautiful family decided to use the opportunity to take family photos which turned out to be a creation of fun and sweet memories. From dancing to dabbing, this family shoot shows so much love and excitement!

Look out for the family’s “James Bond” pose.

BellaNaija Living wishes the family and celebrants more years of fulfillment and prosperity.

Banke the celebrant.

Beautiful family

3. Ms B

October 20, 2017 at 9:46 am

Sweet sweet sweet

4. wow

October 20, 2017 at 9:53 am

Banke is still beautiful as ever and I love her calm nature. Beautiful family photos. Mama and Papa chemistry is so inspiring..lol. God please bless me with a loving husband and children and cause us to grow old together. Amen!

• Ada lewis

October 20, 2017 at 11:24 am

AMEN….. And me too. I adore Banke. True, she is still so beautiful. I remember her Wedding Pixs, I was drooling…. Well, no homo *Wink* God bless this Family, beautiful and perfect. Banke is a spitting image of her Mummy…. like kilode… *smile* Her Sis is so pretty, and the Bruvers are super cute…. They are identical Twins. Lovely, lovely Photo-shoot and Family. Daddy looks distinguished, Mummy is gorgeous, and rock solid. Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah to the beautiful Alakijas…… Class redefined.

• john

October 20, 2017 at 11:32 am

sshh,before the femtards comes for you head

5. Fifi

October 20, 2017 at 11:35 am

My people looking sooooo nice, Bankes house is gorgeous, nice looking family ?

• Anon

October 20, 2017 at 12:17 pm

You don’t have anything negative to say? Very unusual.

• Anon

October 20, 2017 at 12:29 pm

According to her, they are her people so she will not say anything bad.

Cool looking family.

6. Annie

October 20, 2017 at 1:34 pm

Beautiful pictures! Me likey!

7. Candi

October 20, 2017 at 2:16 pm

Sorry please, the the Banke married….she doesn’t seem to have rings on her wedding fingers.

plus, I would assume that if she were married, the partners of her siblings and her’s would have been considered family too.

But anyways, just an observation

• corolla

October 20, 2017 at 2:49 pm

Sorry, please..what?!!! Must you losers turn everything into scandalous gist? Enjoy the pictures and move the f*** on!

• mee

October 20, 2017 at 5:13 pm

Please shut up my friend.. What kind of silly observation is that? Some people sef. You see an old man and his family all together having fun, even dabbing, and your mind goes to why a spouse isn’t included. You than cowardly labeled it as just an observations…gerrrarahere jor.

• momo

October 20, 2017 at 5:47 pm

candi is just fishing for cheap gossip which will be blocked by bn I’m sure..

• adeanon

October 20, 2017 at 9:30 pm

And being married is…??

8. Lilo

October 20, 2017 at 3:44 pm

Married when? Abeg. Ladi has moved on

9. saaam

October 20, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Strike a fun pose. Mummy did thank you Jesus lol. Beautiful people

10. Tessa

October 20, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Quick question about people who have their weddings featured on Bella, do they ask BN to take their pictures down when they divorce? Just curious.

11. ZR

October 20, 2017 at 5:10 pm

I’m starting a lifestyle blog soon and will have a wedding section, the rules will be once you send your wedding images to my site and it’s published, You cannot come back and order us to take it down if you divorce so you better learn to stick it out. I mean what nonsense. I have seen bellanaija.com do that a lot including arese ugwu wedding.

You loose all credibility as a blog with all that bullshit. Favoritism, nepotism, partiality and all that nonsense

But none this is a lovely family photo. Very beautiful family. I don’t know them but I admire the beautiful images. And nice home too.

12. Letty

October 21, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Beautiful banke lovely family I hope her husband ladi is treating her well