Events

Toke Makinwa, Sharon Ooja, Uti Nwachukwu Attend GTBank Fashion Weekend Pre-Event Cocktail

BellaNaija Style

In the heart of Victoria Island at the Temple Muse conceptual store, the crème de la crème of fashion and lifestyle in Lagos enjoyed an evening of cocktails and great music from the decks of DJ Obi and DJ KoolJay.

The occasion was the GTBank Fashion Weekend Pre Event Cocktail, a glimpse of the fun planned for Fashion Weekend on the 11th and 12th of November.

Stepping into the exclusive party greeted by the beautiful Sharon Ooja and Timini Egbuson who were hosting the red carpet videos for GTBank’s Ndani TV was very pleasant but also intimidating. Sharon was a complete #BellaStylista in a S.O.M.O multiple side pleat blush and damask fabric set. While Timini kept things cool in an ankara set from menswear brand Lookslikeagoodman.

Ik Osakioduwa kicked off the activities with a welcome bit of comic relief inside the boutique which had been totally transformed to a dimly lit party space, with more of the invited guests taking in the vibes of the night – drink in hand and munching on samosas.

Sharon Ooja and Ik Osakioduwa

The transitioning of the music from the 70s, 80s, to the 90s sure made the atmosphere jolly, close buddies like Teni Sagoe, Denola Grey, Papa Omisore and Latti Ronx Bamisedun among other glittering crew of friends shared laughs in between snapchat photos and cute boomerangs.

Denola Grey and Papa Omisore

Denola Grey, Latti Ronx Bamisedun

One of the highlights of the night was the well-curated mini fashion show TheStyleInfidel put together showcasing pieces from brands that will be showing at the GTBank Fashion Weekend and also stock at Temple Muse.

See all the fabulous guests and more photos from the event on www.bellanaijastyle.com

Photo CreditFemi Alabede

1. FasholasLover

November 2, 2017 at 9:05 pm

Bella, this is double dipping. I click on BN and you direct me to BNStyle. Haba! This hustle for clicks is real o.

2. Honestina

November 2, 2017 at 11:43 pm

The GT fashion week been held so close to the LFDW ain’t cool. It practically overshadows the LFDW-post-discussions which is necessary for better planning next time. Even during the LFDW, I kept seeing events been held in preparation for GTF. I’m nothing close to fashionista or enthused by fashion but I believe the industry must grow at least for employment’s sake and this kind of pseudo rivalry isn’t the way forward.

GT fashion week must allow LFDW some breathing space.

3. Nana

November 3, 2017 at 2:10 am

That’s how Daddy freeze has been frozen out of social. relevance sha am sure no one will hire him for gigs I remember when he used to do a lot of hosting gigs then now nothing How someone will use his hand to do himself baffles me

4. MurderSheWrote

November 3, 2017 at 8:45 am

Please allow GTB Fashion Weekend to flourish. There’s enough space in the clouds for two birds to fly, heck there’s even space for 2 billion birds sef. If GTBFW wants to show even during LFDW they are free. Biko, allow fam. Allow. What I came here to say before I forget, Sharon Ooja is one fine wine!!! WTF! She has never ever looked bad for once. How does she always look so fly and fresh and clean and well put together all the time mehn. She’s my WCE for real. I need to go and stalk her IG. If I was a booooooy, I would chase her down LOL.

5. Baymax

November 3, 2017 at 10:50 am

I only clicked because i saw Toke’s name on the headline o. WHERE IS TOKE?

6. Mohammad

November 3, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Una no go use laff kee me today. From the one wey forget the tin wey dem be wan talk come dey halla Sharon Ooja, to de one wey dey find Toke, I hail all of una.