Events

#MissWorld2017: Keep Voting! See what our rep Ugochi Ihezeu has been up to

BellaNaija.com

With just a few days till voting ends, we are wondering, have you voted for Nigeria’s rep Ugochi Ihezue at the on-going Miss World 2017?

If no, it’s not late, find out how to vote here, and if you have then keep voting! In case you haven’t noticed, we’re rooting for her to bring crown the home.

Now that has been said, check out what Ugochi has been up to lately:

Chimelong Parade

She attended the Chimelong Parade repping Nigeria as usual in this National Coat of Arms inspired costume, she shared the thought process behind picking the costume:

Was a fun-filled day at the Chimelong parade. So many colorful and beautiful costumes by my fellow contestants from all over the world.
Due to crisis and disunity going on now in our country Nigeria I decided not to use any tribes traditional attire but instead drew my inspiration from our National Coat of Arms.

The last line of the first stanza of our National Anthem says: ”One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity”; and the last line of the second stanza says: ”To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign”.

I hope and pray that our nation be bound in peace and unity and we, the beautiful people of this great nation find justice and peace.

Ugochi Ihezeu Ugochi Ihezeu

IBC Gala Dinner

She also attended an IBC gala dinner for charity, after a 1-kilometre run.

Ugochi Ihezeu Ugochi Ihezeu

Photo Credit: @mitchelihezeu

1. neke

November 6, 2017 at 11:00 pm

Ma’am.

2. beauty

November 6, 2017 at 11:02 pm

This girl can actually win this thing!

3. O

November 7, 2017 at 12:47 am

Pls you can also vote on facebook by liking/following her page : Miss World-Nigeria

You can download the mobstar app and like and follow her mobstar profile @ugochi

You can visit the official miss world page: http://www.missworld.com,log in with your email and vote for Ugochi (Nigeria) on the contestants page

Pls Nigerians! Let’s try to support our own, for a populous nation such as ours, the support is underwhelming. Remember how happy and proud we were when Agbani brought the crown home! Let’s make history again.

I feel so sad when I see countries like India, Bangladesh, Nepal and even Liberia come out in thousands to support their contestants….and Nigeria seems to be lacking.

This is not the time for Criticisms and negativity, let’s be nice!

• stacy_kema

November 7, 2017 at 1:42 pm

I just tries to assess the site now but its saying this site cant be reached

• O

November 7, 2017 at 3:32 pm

Stacy! Thanks! The miss world website has been having issues.
      It’s better assessed with a laptop.

If you cannot Vote on miss world website, Pls go to her facebook page Miss world-Nigeria. Like and follow the page.
      If you also can, download the Mobstar app on Google Play and follow her profile @ugochi and swipe right to like her pictures.
      Thanks

4. Tasmea

November 7, 2017 at 1:04 am

bn please I need to send an aunty bella help me story. Whatis the email address and how do I go about it. I have searched through your website for email addresses. I got a few but I got a mailer daemon messages when I attempted to send the mails.Please help me. I need some sort of advise or help urgently

5. californiabawlar

November 7, 2017 at 2:38 am

I looooove her vibes! Lemme go and vote!

• www.thelmathinks.com

November 7, 2017 at 9:21 am

LOL me too. And its the first time i’ll be voting at something like this, i really hope she wins. ❤