Events

#MissWorld2017: Nigeria’s rep Ugochi Ihezue made it to the Top 30 for the Model Challenge!

BellaNaija.com

This is such great news! Not only is it Ugochi Ihezue‘s birthday, she just announced on her Instagram page she made it to the top 30 for the model challenge!

Also, she had her head to head group challenge today, and we’ll be bringing that to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, don’t stop voting, let’s get Ugochi to the Top 40 overall!

See photos below:

1. Frida

November 10, 2017 at 10:36 pm

Go Ugochi! The top model is for you! I hope you win the challenge.

Happy birthday

2. O

November 10, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Bellanaija thank you so much for joining the campaign to vote for Ugochi!

I didn’t know this girl before she won the mbgn but I’ve decided that we Nigerians must learn to support one another. Enough of the negativity and hate.

Where are those people on this website who swore that this girl won’t go far? Who criticized everything from her diction to her catwalk? Ugochi is putting you all to shame.

Pls let’s keep voting! No time to slack!

Facebook- miss world-Nigeria

[email protected]

When the miss world facebook page posts the head to head challenge interviews for group 13, let’s bombard the miss world facebook page with comments voting for our Nigerian representative.

We’re not the giant of Africa for nothing!

Thank you all.

• ProdNigerian

November 11, 2017 at 1:44 am

You forgot those people that said she catwalks like an ” amateur”. Ugochi babay SOAR!

3. jesy

November 11, 2017 at 7:39 am

Woow. This is too encouraging. Guys lets all put heads together and encourage her. I love her spirit. Her instagram posts are full of positivity and she is generally a very happy girl.

4. Cozygal

November 11, 2017 at 10:54 am

I’m so rooting and keeping the votes going for this girl. I don’t know what it is I like about her. It’s just there. To those criticising her diction, nawa for una o. Is diction a criteria for winning?

5. Californiabawlar

November 11, 2017 at 2:14 pm

My people! I haven’t been able to vote o! How are y’all going about it. I ‘registered’ on the website and never got their confirmation email?

6. Blaise

November 11, 2017 at 2:22 pm

she eventually won the Top model. so she’s automatically In the Miss World quater finals

7. becca

November 11, 2017 at 10:52 pm

Well done but she isn’t winning anything. No Nigerian no matter how beautiful or smart is gonna win a beauty comp anytime soon. The winner has to host the next event and after our last debacle with hosting, niether the organisers nor their insurers will want to.

• O

November 13, 2017 at 1:49 pm

The winner does not have to host the next event.
      2016 miss worl winner – Stephanie del valle is from latin america. This year’s paegent is in China.