This year, the Miss World pageantry’s voting system is a bit different as they added a new element to the crowning process called the “Head to Head Challenge”.
In case you missed it, Ugochi has been up to a whole lot as she has been in China for a few weeks now, and as expected, BellaNaija has been following her day to day activities, from a charity auction ball to a Sanya parade to the National costume showcase, catch up on here activities and more here.
If you haven’t voted, find out how to vote below:
How to Vote
- The Miss World People’s Choice: Voting begins on November 1st through the Miss World Website.
- The Multimedia Fast Track: You can like, share, comment and more on the various official channels of your favourite Miss World Contestant (Nigeria) – Twitter, Facebook, and MobStar. All interactions will be considered when determining the winner of this award, so start engaging now!
- The Head to Head Challenge: During each Head to Head Challenge, viewers will be prompted to vote for one of the 6 contestants featured in the episode.
There are three ways to vote in the Head to Head challenge
- Via the Miss World Website
- Like the Official Facebook Page of the Contestant
- Follow and Like on the Official Contestant MobStar account
Don’t stop voting guys, let’s bring the crown home, come November 18th!