Music

“Please don’t take my baby” – Tyrese Gibson tearful as he Pleads to see Daughter

BellaNaija.com

Tyrese Gibson

Singer & actor Tyrese Gibson has in a video pleaded with the court to not take his daughter Shayla away from him.

“I’ve been away from my baby for 2 months,” he says with tears rolling down his cheeks.

He also begged his ex-wife Norma Gibson to drop her fight for a restraining order against him, TMZ reports.

The actor also complained that no one would hire him, all because his wife woke up one day and decided “this is what I’ll say Tyrese did.”

Watch:

1. Ego

November 1, 2017 at 11:48 pm

He clearly needs help. He should contact Kanye West for his psychiatrist’s number. Hope he gets the help he needs.

2. Fifi

November 2, 2017 at 1:41 am

I think this man is bipolar

3. Mamamia

November 2, 2017 at 5:25 am

This man clearly needs psychological help and no, people don’t wanna work with you cause u are sick not because of ur ex wife… Go fix your life!

4. le

November 2, 2017 at 5:39 am

So now you need help? when you were insulting women you didn’t know? now a woman is dealing with you… eben if Normandie accused you of something street there must be evidence otherwise the courts won’t have granted her request.. what do you want you billionaire friends to do? don’t you have your own money?

5. Karma is biting him in the

November 2, 2017 at 6:10 am

Yash. Ntoin

6. Tessa Doghor

November 2, 2017 at 8:15 am

13,000 dollars a month is a lot
    His wife should give him visitation rights or something

I pray that God makes a way for him.

Sad. I pray that God strengthens him with might in his inner man.

• Lilo

November 2, 2017 at 1:57 pm

He shouldn’t. Tyrese is not by any means stable

7. Ec

November 2, 2017 at 8:36 am

This guy with the amount of crap you say look at you now. Focus on your life and not what the ROCK is cooking or Wendy Williams.

8. Ayo

November 2, 2017 at 8:49 am

One thing I couldn’t bring myself to do while I was separated from my husband was to deny him visitation rights. As long as he was civil and adhered to agreed timing he gets to see the kids and have all the fun with them.

P.S He wasn’t providing for them; no fees, feeding or shelter. He was the type that loves to see you cry for help before he does anything, ie if he will. I on the other hand is a master planner. I within my means. I plan and budget ahead of time to avoid stories that touch. I took care of things so much so that it shocked his entire family that I was doing just fine alone.

Bottom line is you can have custody of the kids (infact you should) but let the man have visitation rights least your children grow up to hate you for not letting them have a relationship with their dad.

• tunmi

November 2, 2017 at 6:43 pm

As long as he’s civil. do we know that Tyrese is civil in his relationship?

9. Corolla

November 2, 2017 at 10:26 am

“He also begged his “millionaire and billionaire” friends to come to his aid, saying they’re not helping.” What are the friends supposed to do? Bribe the Judge?

10. Lilo

November 2, 2017 at 1:56 pm

People who have a whole lot to say about ish that don’t even affect them have always struck me as mentally and emotionally unbridled. It’s a matter of time for his ” trophy queen” chucks the deuces and finds a good lawyer to dissolve their marriage

11. Engoz

November 2, 2017 at 2:10 pm

I’m not surprised. Men who always rant about submission and are fixated on what and how women should act like are emotionally and mentally weak. They are very very insecure. They need weak women like themselves to kiss their egos. When mentally stronger men like the Rock are around they are heavily intimidated.

12. dolapo

November 2, 2017 at 4:01 pm

This iis going to be freeze Dayo olarinde when he meets his waterloo. His is currently masking his mental problems with “speaking the truth”

• Puzzles

November 3, 2017 at 10:48 am

This is where i have a problem with child custody cases. Why involve the kids in your drama? In Freeze’s case, didn’t a friend who wrote an open letter to Freeze and wife mention that both of them were unhappy together?. Freeze was a horrible husband but people who know Freeze acknowledge that he is a good father. Should he be denied the chance to be close to his kids just because he and his wife broke up? I don’t think that’s fair to the children. Yes, i know some men are crap, having experienced disappointments myself but women should resist turning children against their fathers or denying the father access to his children just because it didn’t work out between them. The children suffer at the end of the day because every child needs a father in their lives. When it is proved that the father is a danger to the children, then access rights can be denied.

13. Akpeno

November 2, 2017 at 5:55 pm

Y?
    This guy reminds me of my ex… those that go around shouting trying to “prove” their innocence are usually guilty as hell!
    The emptiest cans make the loudest noise!