Scoop

Toolz & Husband Tunde Demuren all Smiles as ‘they’ Celebrate Birthday ?

BellaNaija.com

It was Captain Tunde Demuren‘s birthday on Monday, and him and his wife OAP Toolz had dinner with friends and family to celebrate.

Toolz shared photos of the two of them with friends and family, with the caption:

#AboutLastNight
From our Birthday (yes it was my Birthday too) dinner at @shirolagos

Thank you for coming guys!
Thank you to @shirolagos & @dhirenpawar69 for looking after us ?

See the photos below:

Toolz & Husband Tunde Demuren are all Smiles as 'they' Celebrate Birthday - BellaNaija

Photo Credit: toolzo

1. didi

November 14, 2017 at 9:27 pm

❤❤

2. Nat

November 14, 2017 at 10:21 pm

I hope this is a comment born out of ignorance, if not , how can you be so inhumane? Whatsoever you wish others…….

3. Seriously

November 15, 2017 at 1:47 am

. Happy birthday, Tunde. Dude stay smiling. Wishing you many more years. Tell me why Toolz cutting the cake like it’s her birthday. Cute couple.

• Mamamia

November 15, 2017 at 4:16 am

When u are married, you have same birthdays.lol

4. hadiza

November 15, 2017 at 5:36 am

See him smiling, I heard he cheats on Toolz. Very senseless man. ?

• Mamamia

November 15, 2017 at 8:51 am

Go and sit down some where. U heard? Very senseless comment… Y don’t u follow banks and Ebuka as well to “hear” if they cheat… mtcheeeew

• abby

November 15, 2017 at 10:13 am

hadiza please shut your amebo, rumour peddling, gossip hungry mouth.

• Hopeful

November 15, 2017 at 12:18 pm

I heard the same thing too. Was defending him because he looks like such a sweet guy but the person saying it had receipts and all. Again, he looks sweet so it’s a shame. She probably knows anyways but it really isn’t so easy to walk away when the cheater isn’t an all round ass hole. Hope he realizes what’s at stake soon. I wasn’t going to write cause I don’t mean to fuel or cause anything but I’m hoping he sees this and realizes that gist will always spill no matter how smart you want to be about messing around – especially when you and your wife are in the public eye. I like you even though I don’t know you guys, please dude, stop allowing your wife to be disrespected and stop sleeping around. Cheating really isn’t worth it in the end. I should know.

• momo

November 15, 2017 at 2:25 pm

hadiza you sound stupid and jealous ..its your type that will be DMing Tunde professing love in secret ..gerrout

5. King bey

November 15, 2017 at 6:46 am

Na today?

6. Fifi

November 15, 2017 at 7:29 am

I never see Susu in any of these pictures from Ebukas daughters birthday now again at Tundes dinner, does she feel too important or are they not inviting her?

• B.E

November 15, 2017 at 7:54 am

Na wa how is it anyone’s business plsssss

• Asake

November 15, 2017 at 8:31 am

Wedding preparation can be time consuming and requires prioritization of what is more important to you. They will have another birthday dinner next year or the year after but Susu by God’s grace is only getting married once. Btw, I don’t know any of them personally

• XO

November 15, 2017 at 10:03 am

Monitttoooriinnnn spirit. two hands raised for you

7. BEAUTIFUL

November 15, 2017 at 9:03 am

I thought this lady was pregnant… what happened??

• Tolu

November 15, 2017 at 9:56 am

I’m sure you can use your intuition to guess what happened.

• tunmi

November 15, 2017 at 8:21 pm

I assume you have good intentions. She had a miscarriage.

8. Mrs. P

November 15, 2017 at 10:33 am

You thought she was pregnant, you want to know what happened? Ill tell you! Grab your popcorn!

ITS NOT YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Aderonke

November 15, 2017 at 3:01 pm

hahahhahah @B.E @Asake @SO @Tolu @Mrs P…. lovely answers still laughing!

10. Lilo

November 15, 2017 at 3:22 pm

I was sad to see the baby bump Gone. It’s every pregnant woman’s nightmare but I’m sure she will testify soon ijn. I hope it had nothing to do with Tunde ‘s philandering ways cos no woman needs that