Connect with us

News

House of Cards to return for Final Season without Kevin Spacey

BellaNaija.com

Published

 on

Kevin Spacey. (Photo by Christopher Polk/Getty Images)

Netflix has announced that its hit show “House of Cards” will be returning for its sixth and final season without star Kevin Spacey, THR reports.

Netflix’s content chief Ted Sarandos made the announcement, saying Robin Wright will be the season’s lead.

Production for the season had been suspended indefinitely after Spacey was accused of sexual harassment by actor Anthony Rapp.

Spacey had been 26, and Rapp 14, when the harassment took place.

Others also came forward with allegations of harassment at the hands of Spacey, including 8 current and former “House of Cards” employees.

Netflix had in November said they would no longer be working with Spacey, after being pressured to cancel the show.

“We are excited to bring closure to fans,” Sarandos said.

Photo Credit: Christopher Polk/Getty Images

3 Comments

  1. Prince

    December 5, 2017 at 1:08 pm

    CONFUSE PEOPLE

  2. Akara Pancake

    December 5, 2017 at 3:29 pm

    They shouldnt even bother – Frank Underwood is the SHOW

  3. Gee

    December 5, 2017 at 6:35 pm

    @Akara Pancake – Gbam!! You hit the nail on the head. It will be interesting to see how they will adjust the storyline!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Star Features

Advertisement
css.php