News

#NotTooYoungToRun! Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi registers Political Party “Modern Democratic Party”

BellaNaija.com

Prince BK registers Political Party "Modern Democratic Party" - BellaNaijaWith the Not Too Young to Run bill passed, Nigerian youths have begun to actively participate in politics in the country.

Prince BK has registered a new political party, the Modern Democratic Party (MDP).

Tola Odunsi shared the news on his Instagram, describing the move as a bold step. He wrote:

It’s time for the Nigerian youth to truly participate in politics and take positions that ultimately affect us all . My brother @princebk has taken a bold step and registered a political party – Modern Democratic Party . The future is now . #nottoyoungtorun#2019#nomorestories

See the post below:

Photo Credit: tolaodunsi

1. Marie Antoinette

January 10, 2018 at 7:27 pm

Way to go! ????????
    I don’t know much about him but I’m proud of him. Emmanuel Macron started En Marche!
    Good luck to him! God help him and othe aspirational young men.
    Miraculously, the likes of Atiku and Buhari might be permanently kept away from Aso Rock.

2. Tari Taylaur

January 10, 2018 at 7:49 pm

Nice one. However, we must note that it’s not a party or person’s youth that makes them a good leader, but the values they hold dear. No matter the age, we cannot continue to accept politics that’s all about making money, rather than the desire to serve.

• Damilola

January 10, 2018 at 9:55 pm

??? Truth. Many youths have the same distorted mindset as the old leaders we constantly complain about.
      So, it’s not just about age but mindset.
      I will like to congratulate Bukunyi, this is a bold step and I hope the focus is walking the walk not just talking.

3. Ec

January 10, 2018 at 8:06 pm

I truly hope you mean well. Congratulations

4. Cocoa

January 10, 2018 at 8:59 pm

Should i get excited??? Am I permitted to dream??? Is a REVOLUTION really about to happen?? Because I won’t lie i had given up hope for 2019.

NIGERIANS SHINE YOUR EYE OO!!!

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING FOR GOD!!!

5. Bruno fierce two

January 10, 2018 at 11:20 pm

lol guys really? BK? Narcisssistic BK ? lol! I laugh in swahili. This country is gone, All you will see are IG posts of him being in Aso rock. I cry for this country. See him wearing dark glasses already. Lol! Uncle showoff! Na so so private Jet pics you go dey see. Abeg Oga shift.

6. Coly

January 10, 2018 at 11:24 pm

Good one, #notoPDPandAPCcomes2019

7. Jo!

January 11, 2018 at 2:51 am

Lol. Why don’t you start being responsible by marrying your “girlfriend” first, then we’ll know you’re somebody we can commit to

• Bruno fierce two

January 11, 2018 at 5:58 am

? tell am o. He wan be politician. Mscheww

• tost

January 11, 2018 at 1:45 pm

Oh wait I thought he and Mocheddar are already married……………………….. well what do I know

8. Funmi

January 11, 2018 at 2:06 pm

Am loving this, get involved and bring the change you want or stop complaining and get on with it.

9. Favour

January 12, 2018 at 5:52 am

, I don’t want a Nigerian under 30 of now adays to run for presidency some of them corrupt pass. I am in my mid thirties and I know what I am saying may be when our culture and orientation has changed in few years time even 20,s can run no problem

10. Ogunmola

January 13, 2018 at 8:30 am

You spoke well and that is my philosophy….. We should vote for a leader who has. Ready to improve our lives not a ruler who is ready reduce our lives. I’m ogunmola Joseph.

11. Meshach Ajayi

March 28, 2018 at 8:00 pm

#nottoyoungtorun#i got your back plateau youths got you.i have started the campaign