Music

Kcee to launch New Luxury Underwear Line

BellaNaija.com

Kcee launches New Luxury Underwear Line

Five Star Music CEO Kcee has announced the launch of his personal luxury underwear line name La Cueca for both male and females.

Earlier in the day, he shared photos of himself shirtless wearing underwear from his line. He has now confirmed the launch of the underwear line with an Instagram post that says;

Hi guys meet my latest baby ‘la cueca ‘. It’s a luxury underwear line for men and women. Official launch date coming soon.
#bulliongang #bullionsquad #bullionvan

See more photos below:

Kcee to launch New Luxury Underwear Line Kcee to launch New Luxury Underwear Line Kcee to launch New Luxury Underwear Line Kcee to launch New Luxury Underwear Line Kcee to launch New Luxury Underwear Line

Photo Credit: @iam_kcee

1. Dee

April 16, 2018 at 10:54 pm

I have to lol first! Loooool. Kudos to him on the line but I feel he should have hired models. He doesn’t seem entirely comfortable, something is off IMO. Is his hairline receding though ?

2. Smh

April 17, 2018 at 2:50 am

I could have gone my entire life without seeing these pictures. KC what on earth is going on with this hairline that started at the middle of your skull? Love your music KCee but these pictures were traumatizing, hire models. Bless up

3. CHibaby

April 17, 2018 at 8:53 am

Ehl Oh Ehl.???So this is what all these weird pictures have been about.

4. I'mJustSayn'

April 17, 2018 at 9:39 am

LOL!! How can I unsee this?

5. Tutu

April 17, 2018 at 9:42 am

Who is your adviser? How are you launching a lingerie line like this? So crude and Razz! Smh.

6. Hmm

April 17, 2018 at 9:53 am

Is that make up am I looking at or are they real the real six pack? Just Asking…

• No Headaches Please

April 17, 2018 at 11:37 am

Verdict: Make up.
      Lemee share my Sherlock glasses and show you how to detect:
      Under the belly button is still flabby and the shading + contouring is too precise especially the 4th picture which I’ve been scratching my hair about for a while. Erm, why was he digitally ‘transported’ into that picture? Like ”Welcome O ye ‘sexy’ half naked extraterrestrial to Ojo Oba market????”

KCEE wish you the best in your business. Hire a professional with strong skills in artistic direction. I’ve seen you do way better.

7. Prime Babe

April 17, 2018 at 11:55 am

ahn ahn, only two colour of paent? *roll eyes*

8. Hank

April 17, 2018 at 2:50 pm

So because he wants to charge an arm and a leg, he calls the underwear line LUXURY… do these people even have an idea of what LUXURY truly means.

Why should I buy these underwear as against the 300naira BYC in balogun market?

Just by slapping your celebrity self on this with no true value proposition is really not a win-win !

Good luck though

9. Nat

April 17, 2018 at 9:53 pm

If the hipsters underwear are good, I will buy em. I can’t seem to find quality men’s underwears in Naija