Music

Caroline Danjuma gets an addition to her Family ❤

Caroline Danjuma gets an addition to her Family ❤ | BellaNaija

Caroline Danjuma

Nollywood actress Caroline Danjuma has gotten an addition to her family, a daughter!

Caroline shared the great news on her Instagram.

She shared a photo of her arm gripping her daughter’s, revealing that she’s adopted her. She wrote:

Meet my little angel .. an addition to my children . God who makes all things possible . #iadoptedachildtoday#sheissobeautiful. God who am I before you lord to deserve this ??.. pls don’t praise me but God

1. Chizon

June 26, 2018 at 6:34 pm

Congrats sis. Beautiful arms…

2. Ceejay

June 26, 2018 at 7:35 pm

Well done madam, I feel the distinction isn’t needed since she is now your child

• Uberhaute Looks

June 27, 2018 at 9:07 am

It is needed because of naysayers and rumour mongers. Since she has said it herself no need for anybody to say rubbish again.
      Caroline, well done. It takes courage to adopt a child in Nigeria. God bless you.

• Anon

June 28, 2018 at 5:09 am

@Uberhaute, it takes courage to adopt children ANYWHERE!

3. Engoz

June 26, 2018 at 7:52 pm

Beautiful!

4. Frollo

June 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm

I have been trying to adopt but they say single women will find it hard in naija

so how did she do it?

Very interested

5. nnenne

June 26, 2018 at 11:01 pm

Congratulations on the “birth” of your new daughter. God is great!

6. isaid!!

June 27, 2018 at 11:59 am

Congratulations Caroline, God bless you too

7. Frollo

June 27, 2018 at 6:06 pm

I have been trying to adopt ooo but single women will find it hard in naija
    so how did she do it?

Very interested.
    Not just me o, there are a lot of us…
    single
    matured
    average/ slightly above average standard of living
    have the resources (by Gods Grace) and VERY emotionally invested in giving UNCONDITIONAL LOVE to these abandoned kids.

When I see babies thrown in dustbins etc as presented in certain blogs in graphic form, I shed tears at the potential lost.

I reckon I wont get an answer as per how she did it?

Very interested

bellanaija/ucheP/team who may decide to make my post disappear, please and please there are a whole LOT of us within Nigeria/ in diaspora who are very very interested and emotionally vested in this..so please make it an article or blogpost about it. please please please
    Every baby deserve love, every child is wanted. please

PLEASE