Relationships

Who’s the Better Dancer between Omoni Oboli & Husband Nnamdi? ?

BellaNaija.com

Omoni and Nnamdi Oboli in matching outfits

Nollywood filmmaker, Omoni Oboli and her husband of 17 years, Nnamdi Oboli sure know how to dish out couple goals.

Yesterday the 22nd of July was Nnamdi’s 48th birthday and to celebrate, Omoni hasn’t quite stopped sharing highlights of the close family time complete with matching outfits, loads of food and enough time to dance.

The Wives on Strike producer shared an even more adorable video of herself and her man hitting the dance floor with the caption: Omoni and Nnamdi dance off Part 1. World people…come and help me judge. Who is the better dancer between @nnamdioboli and I? Ok don’t answer that question…yet..

Who killed the dance competition?

Photo Credit: @omonioboli

1. Radiant

July 23, 2018 at 2:28 pm

This made me smile.

• didi

July 23, 2018 at 6:18 pm

Hmm trying do like ciara and her hubby

• Ec

July 23, 2018 at 11:01 pm

Bitter betty how far

2. Jojo

July 23, 2018 at 4:18 pm

Nice dance off. Omoni, while I love your spunk, Nnamdi ‘gat’ this one hands down

3. Frida

July 23, 2018 at 11:22 pm

Omoni and her husband are vampires! Haba. They don’t age at all. She’s 40, he’s 48! Look at their faces and bodies!

Mr and Mrs Oboli, Pls share some of the magic potion you’re drinking.

• Carmen

July 25, 2018 at 4:31 pm

Wait….what?!!!
      She’s 40?!!!
      Jesu.
      Omoni, abeg…drop your skincare routine.

4. nnenne

July 24, 2018 at 1:05 am

Lovely!
    Tell why children raised in this environment won’t thrive.
    They both rocked it!

5. BA

July 24, 2018 at 1:02 pm

My best part is where he went down and she shouted haaay like “ahan what a dancer, I better up my game”. Mr.Oboli’s got moves for days. Lovely couple and so happy for their kids who get to have such amazing parents.

6. OA

July 26, 2018 at 3:06 am

See flat stomuck! I yam sorry for myself! I was clearing our dishes this evening and just saw my husband pointing and laughing at my belly that was protruding from under my shirt. I am giving myself 2 months to make my stomach look like hers!