Movies & TV

Are You Ready for Belinda Effah’s Film “Miracle” starring Beverly Naya, Shawn Faqua & Eniola Badmus

Nollywood actress, Belinda Effah, has unveiled the official poster for her forthcoming faith-based movie, “Miracle“.

Belinda shared that the movie tells the story of a girl who set out to school naive and looking to pursue her dreams. Guided by the teachings of her father she faces a true test of strength, character and passion as she is caught up in a deadly love triangle. Will this love story lead to a happy ever after? Or will Miracle’s hopes and dreams be dashed?

The movie, directed by Pascal Amanfo and produced by Belinda Effah, stars Beverly Naya, Shawn Faqua, Eniola Badmus, Biola Segun-Williams, Emeka Rollas, Nicole Ndigwe, MC Abbey, Beverly Oh, Uche Chidulo and Musa Ibro.

Photo Credit: belindaeffah

1. Jeremiah

May 5, 2020 at 12:38 am

I’ve watched the trailer on trybe tv so I heard a song ” And I became a miracle no one can doubt a miracle and I became a miracle I’ll tell my story” please who sang the song I really need the song. And the trailer and Movie is a 5 star.

2. Douglas

May 30, 2020 at 10:41 am

Me too na the song I have been wanting to download it’s really inspirational

• Efe

September 15, 2020 at 9:08 pm

Have searched and still searching please please please where can I download or get the song and who sang it? The song is making me feel so happy and having a good feeling. Thumbs up proudly Nigeria

3. Opeyemi

July 23, 2020 at 12:41 pm

Thought i’m the only one in love with that song…i’ve been searching for it

4. JOYCE

July 24, 2020 at 3:39 pm

please who has seen the song

5. Isaac

August 7, 2020 at 9:51 am

Please can i get the tittle of the song?

6. Emmycupid

August 23, 2020 at 6:32 pm

Please how do i download this song and who sang it

7. Stephen Steco

September 3, 2020 at 8:53 pm

I Thought am The Only One who has been Using Almost His time searching for that Song.. Kai Please Someone Help us with Song title and show sang it Biko.. That Song Can Give u a Fast Relief from Many ill Thoughts I Your Mind..