This year, Fidelity Bank celebrated Small Business Saturday differently.
In line with the bank’s policy of supporting SMEs for sustainable growth and success, they spotlighted winners of its #FidelitySMEspotlight initiative across their social media platforms on the 30th of November i.e. Small Business Saturday.
These winners were selected based on the following criteria – a unique business idea, number of nominations received and social media following. The top winners are
- Community Mart (makers of coconut-based food and skin products)
- Careers and Business Everything (a small careers and business consultancy for job seekers, students and
- Anike Edibles (a maker of packaged indigenous snacks)
These winners were invited for a video interview shoot at the Fidelity Bank Private Banking Lounge and the videos will be deployed in January so look out for them.
Here’s a sneak peek of what happened at the shoot
Here’s a quick reminder of the rewards the winners of this initiative have won
- A spot on the Fidelity Bank weekly SME radio forum
- Fidelity Bank Business account with zero maintenance charge
- Free financial advisory from the bank’s SME team
The #FidelitySMEspotlight series will take place at least twice annually henceforth. If you didn’t win now, you
still have a chance. Make sure to follow all their social media handles.
Hearty congrats to all the small businesses nominated and to the top SME spotlight winners.